X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bkk on 25th march

Who wwould like to meet for a drink or some talk or more.
    Im in bkk from 25th march!

Stefan;
    Keep in contact. Perhaps a drink or two would be fun.

Comment

I too will be in BKK March 25. Happy to meet up for a beer or three

Comment

i'll be in BKK as well obetween the 12th and th 15th. First time out LB huntin.......yeeehaaaawwwww......
        I'm still dreaminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

me too. I will be there from 3/23--3/29th and then off to Phuket. I am bringing my golf clubs too any on you play golf? Ozzie you are Australian right? you must play golf too. I have played at a lot of the golf courses around the BKK area and most of them are located out in Don Maung (sp???) near the airport or past the airport. The caddies are great too.

Comment

The golf courses is betwenn the runways.

Ok Im ready to have some beers with you guys.
            tell me where and when!!!!

Comment

I'll be in Phuket from 3/21-3/30. If you are down there give a holler. Will be playing golf in the day, prowling at night. God, I love Thailand. . .

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of us will be in BKK around the 25th March....(I"ll be in Pattaya March 23-25....then BKK from the 25th evening till the 29th).........We need to get together and have some beers ..........How bout the 25th at BigDogs around 7pm..........Who's in???

Comment

I am. But a couple of years ago, Stogie initiated a meeting there, and I was the only one who showed up...Make sure that everyone has a rose in his teeth or something so that we know who is who...

Comment

Originally posted by (Pinga @ Mar. 11 2005,10:31)
                    I am.  But a couple of years ago, Stogie initiated a meeting there, and I was the only one who showed up...Make sure that everyone has a rose in his teeth or something so that we know who is who...
                    Pinga-
                    No worries...just heard back from Ozzie..his flight gets in around 10pm, so maybe we should try to make this meeting a little later...(Ozzie can meet us after he checks in)..say around 100pm or so....we'll hang out and catch the parade around 1am at Dogs....(I'm a rookie BKK'er so I've never experienced the parade.....from what I've read here, it should not be missed!) I'm pretty flexible....

Comment

me too
                      i will be in bangkok on the 25 th march.
                      so when and where?
                      if think a better hour will be 10 oclock near nana plaza?

denis
                      + 33 6.84.21.48.49

Comment

Originally posted by (Pinga @ Mar. 11 2005,11:31)
                        I am.  But a couple of years ago, Stogie initiated a meeting there, and I was the only one who showed up...Make sure that everyone has a rose in his teeth or something so that we know who is who...
                        Pinga;

Just walk in and shout the ATS salute....Real loud.....
                        "Any of you demented sex fiends from ATS???"
                        It'll get you noticed.
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Gentleman-
                          I don't care what time....Ozzie doesn't get in till late, so we can meet anytime after 7....Oz will catch up with us lata....Maybe a better place to meet is Lucky Luke's??? We have some time, so let's try to nail something down in the next few days......Lata!

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to see this convention on the 25th, sounds like the 'Sons of the Desert" .

Has anyone arranged to meet another member and found that they knew them from before??
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hey Gunslinger, would be funny if you worked in my office!

Comment

Working...
                              X