Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be weird!! I did see someone famous once in NEP well....a little bit famous, in Playskool one time
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I think there were some Hugh Grant sightings when he was filming in Thailand. Most of you probably don't like chick flicks but about a 20-30 minutes of Bridget Jones 2 is filmed in Thailand.
      Watched the Thai part on the plane home.

Comment

So, who will be in Phuket from 21-30 March?? Looking for some golf players for the day, prowling at night. Anyone??

Comment

count me in for a beer on the 25th, im around for a about week 22-29 flitting between BKK and Pattaya.

I think Nana between 7+10 suits me

whos our leader

Comment

Man looks like a lot of people are getting together then. Wish I could be there but not getting to Bkk till April 21st. I know its a little far out but I am willing to meet up with anyone for some beers and LB chasing I will post again later when it gets closer to me coming there.

P.S. Any of you guys that are going to Bkk then remember the lovely Daphnie is still there. So if you want a day or night that you will never forget be sure to meet her. If you want to contact her message me I can give you her contact information. For all of you that don't know who Daphnie is she is from Cebu, Philippines and is visiting Bkk she is worth to meet her on your trip.

Comment

Yo Matty...you pimpin for this giril or what? What's your percentage?......Just kiddin dude you must really think this LB is something special and I appreciate you getting me her number....she e-mailed me about 17 hot pics....real good english too in her letter to me!

Tomcat....glad to hear your in my friend! Don't know who our leader should be? This is my first time to LOS and I'm just trying to put this together cause I thought it'd be fun! Sounds like there's about 6-7 of us in BKK during that time....Maybe we can convince JaiDee and StogieB to meet us as well? Any volunteers to lead this wild crew of ATS members.........[B] Eight days and counting till LOS!!!

Cheers....

Chaz

Comment

Count me in for the big rally on March 25 near Nana Plaza. Still to be resolved: which place, when, and how to recognize each other.

Comment

I forgot to mention. I will be in Bangkok the preceeding week, so if any members want to meet up March 20-24 prior to the big convention let me know through this thread or email me.

Comment

I have met up with many of the members of this site including Stogie and the elusive JaiDee. it is always great to meet up with like minded people.

It is a lot of fun hunting in packs and the look on the girls faces is priceless when you walk into the bars and the realise we all know each other  

So anyone got any ideas on how we identify ourselves? Previously we have just had phone numbers and called each other but maybe a more visual method would be better.

Comment

Someone needs a pink ATS sign on a bit of A4, bit of bluetak to stick it to the wall of Big Dogs, Lucky Lukes (which would likely to be more mt than BD). See the sign, say hi. Pass/code word "MickeyMouse". :-) E.g have you seen "MickeyMouse" around here?

Comment

Another suggestion

25th March
                        the first guy likely to arrive at say Big Dogs carries a piece of paper, say a map, with a yellow post it note attached to the top with AT wrote on it . Just stand it up some where in a prominent position say next to your beer.

just look for this. If you arrive and dont see a PI note then your the first;;;; so make sure you have a little yellow PI note with you so others can see it.

I dont think these things can run with Military precision so lets say a window between 1900 - 2100 .

Lets face it not everybody will show but unless the TG610 ends
                        up in the South China Sea ill be there.

TC

Comment

I suggest that we don't meet too late...that way we would miss the grand entrance of the girls around 8, right? IMHO between 7 and 8 at Big Dogs would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by (Pinga @ Mar. 14 2005,21:23)
                            I suggest that we don't meet too late...that way we would miss the grand entrance of the girls around 8, right?  IMHO between 7 and 8 at Big Dogs would be best.
                            The majority of the lbs arrive between 6 and 7 but some of the "super stars" sometimes come a little later. The best parade is the one at 10a.m to be honest especially for those who have never been before it is a site to behold

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 14 2005,01:01)
                              I have met up with many of the members of this site including Stogie and the elusive JaiDee. it is always great to meet up with like minded people.

It is a lot of fun hunting in packs and the look on the girls faces is priceless when you walk into the bars and the realise we all know each other

So anyone got any ideas on how we identify ourselves? Previously we have just had phone numbers and called each other but maybe a more visual method would be better.
                              I wish I could be there.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ozzie (hi Ozzie) a few weeks ago when he was up in Sydney on business. A good time was had by all. We had a few beers, went to a good Thai restaurant, and basically chatted about the girls.

I saw the "butterfly too mutt" in action. During the dinner Oz had several calls and/or SMS from various broken hearted ladies in LOS. Way to go Ozzie.

I look forward to our next meeting and hope to catch more of your guys in Bangkok some time on 2005.

cheers

WiseTraveller

PS - In terms of identifying each other how about everyone agrees to wear the same colour Tshirt on that night. For example everyone in a green Tshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 12 2005,10:13)
                                I think there were some Hugh Grant sightings when he was filming in Thailand. Most of you probably don't like chick flicks but about a 20-30 minutes of Bridget Jones 2 is filmed in Thailand.
                                Watched the Thai part on the plane home.
                                Saw the movie. Not as good as the first one. There is one reference that would appeal to ATS members, in that movie. Did you notice?

Comment

Working...
                                X