Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could do far worse meeting Ossie . My last trip , I had the pleasure of meeting him . A very nice guy and and knows everything about all the girls . I would say he even gives Jaidee a run for the money when it comes to the ladies and BKK . Nice meeting you sir .

Comment

Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ Mar. 20 2005,22:20)
      You could do far worse meeting Ossie . My last trip , I had the pleasure of meeting him . A very nice guy and and knows everything about all the girls . I would say he even gives Jaidee a run for the money when it comes to the ladies and BKK .    Nice meeting you sir .
      Hey how are you mate? You still in LOS or back on dry land?

Comment

Fine sir , I have been back in the frozen tundra for a little over a week now. It SUCKS !
        Sorry I was not at my best when we met . After 23 hours getting there and drinking all night I was a bit out of it the next day . I now find im not as young as I used to be . This also sucks . I will be back in BKK around that time but only for
        a day or so as I have my dutys upcountry . But when I return alone for another day or so ...Look out .

Comment

OZ-
          No problemo....let's catch up on the 26th....Give me a time and place and we'll make it happen! Leaving for LOS tomorrow and I'll be Pattaya for the first few nights.....Hope you are well!

Chaz

Comment

Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ Mar. 20 2005,08:55)
            Fine sir , I have been back in the frozen tundra for a little over a week now. It SUCKS !
            NFL films popullarized the phrase, "frozen tundra" refering to the famous Ice Bowl game at Lambeau Field. But isn't tundra by definition frozen? If it were not frozen, it would not be tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by (chazguy007 @ Mar. 20 2005,10:21)
              Leaving for LOS tomorrow and I'll be Pattaya for the first few nights.....
              You're blood must be pumping bro!!!

Any last minute Pattaya questions, post now.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 20 2005,11:37)
                NFL films popullarized the phrase, "frozen tundra" refering to the famous Ice Bowl game at Lambeau Field.  But isn't tundra by definition frozen?  If it were not frozen, it would not be tundra.
                Damned if I won't sleep better knowin that....

randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 20 2005,10:37)
                  NFL films popullarized the phrase, "frozen tundra" refering to the famous Ice Bowl game at Lambeau Field.  But isn't tundra by definition frozen?  If it were not frozen, it would not be tundra.
                  Tundra ... A vast treeless plain of the northern arctic regions .

Yup , feels like that .

Comment

Thanks PigDogg-
                    In Pattaya was gonna visit Soi 7&8, and of course Soi 6 (including Hi-Boss)....Spend some time on Beach St. and Walking St....Maybe get a little afternoon sabeidee on Soi 2....I'm sure I'll be hitting Jenny's and Linda as well on Walking St.....Any other good LB places you would reccommend? Thought I'd check out some of the discos as well...such as the Marine Disco.....I heard Lucipher's and Peppermint Lounge are great places for GG?? Anyway, I guess the only question I have is if I should check out a Cabaret...such as Mambo?? Thanks to everyone on this site for all the help.....I put this trip together literally 4 weeks ago, and I'm finally on my way tomorrow! Gonna spend two nights in Pattaya and 5 nights in BKK....Wish I had longer, but it's all I've got.....Anyway, kinda nervous, but can't wait to get there....Thanks again ATS for all your help, and I hope to see some of you on the 25 & 26th in BKK....I'll be posting trip reports and pics so stay tuned......

Comment

Have fun Chaz!

I know your going to have a fucking great time

This Plane is crashed into the front on the Marriott... but it's ok they just left it there.

Comment

Hey Chaz, there are so many GG in Pattaya you really don't need a plan. Between the GG and Hi Boss and Walking Street you'll have your two nights filled up. Recomend u do Hi Boss in the afternoon rather than evening, think it opens at 2PM.

Two types of cabarets, the professional ones like Tiffany's and the ones like at the Tokyo 21 beerbar complex. Neither type is worth going out of your way for.

Wheels up soon for you bro! You'll never ever again be taking your first trip to the Land of Smiles! Sure you'll have a blast!

Comment

would love to meet the group at bigdogs, but wont be able to get to nana until later....will look around cascades / obsessions after 10pm....i'm sure i'll recognize the ats crowd..

Comment

airplane crahsed !! is the any survivor LOL

Comment

Leaving in a few hrs for the airport......Thanks for all the good words ....jingjok....look for us at Big Dogs first....we'll prob still be there at 10....or just getting ready to head up to Cascades...On our table you'll see a piece of paper of yellow stick-it note with "ATS" on it. If not, head upstairs to Cascades...you'll def catch us there......safe travels my friend...see you in paradise! PigDogg...your correct, and plans I make will prob not happen anyway, so I'll just play everything as it comes...who knows where the day will take me??

SHIT BAM....think the Marriott might be a target for terrorists.....thought it was safe in LOS?

Comment

Originally posted by (chazguy007 @ Mar. 21 2005,08:51)
                                SHIT BAM....think the Marriott might be a target for terrorists.....thought it was safe in LOS?
                                No Chaz..... this planes been here a long time. Its part of the Ripley€™s Believe it exhibit next to the Marriott... don't worry Thailand is safer then New York anyday. Didn€™t mean to frighten you! Here is the front of the plane.... it's in the mall. The Pilot seems to have been a member of the Grateful Dead.

And who's the ugly bitch? I have no idea I didn't take the photo but she's dating the Pilot from what I hear
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X