Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen a better topic, so ripe, so vulnerable and so deserving of a HIJACKING..
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 20 2005,10:10)
      I have never seen a better topic, so ripe, so vulnerable and so deserving of a HIJACKING..
      Yeah, stay away from those post-op threads.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 20 2005,13:07)
        :
        Post-Op_Lover
        Yeah, stay away from those post-op threads.   [/QUOTE]
        I've said it before and I'll say it again.
        Postie'O has fallen Victim to me Hijacking his threads and instead of Pissing and Moaning about it, he has fought back politely and wittily.

Hey Postie'O, what the hell was this thread about anyhow?
        When are you going to post some more of those High CLass Beauties you used to post ? I don't know if any of you Newbie's ever seen Post'Op'Lovers Collection of PostOp's Picture's, alls I can say is ; "Postie has High Class Taste"

Don't Look now, but I think theres a Hijacking going on here.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 20 2005,11:23)
          Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 20 2005,13:07)
          :
          Post-Op_Lover
          Yeah, stay away from those post-op threads.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again.
          Postie'O has fallen Victim to me Hijacking his threads and instead of Pissing and Moaning about it, he has fought back politely and wittily.

Hey Postie'O, what the hell was this thread about anyhow?
          When are you going to post some more of those High CLass Beauties you used to post ? I don't know if any of you Newbie's ever seen Post'Op'Lovers Collection of PostOp's Picture's, alls I can say is ; "Postie has High Class Taste"

Don't Look now, but I think theres a Hijacking going on here.[/QUOTE]

Hey mate,

I think you're right. This thread does need some pics of post-ops. After all, they *are* the BEST TS gals, right? And how can we discern which country has the best if we don't have some pictures for our contemplation? Clearly there needs to be an accompanying gallery for this judging panel.

As for pics from me - well, I've been busy lately, and have been swapping around some computers, so I've not had time to retrieve some lovely postie photos to share. It'll be at least a week before I can do that.

Of course I only share the best. Except for some dogs out of Britain, just because it's funny to mock the British (and their queens).

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

sorry to point this..
            but we forgot one great country, for quantity and quality..
            ARGENTINA!

but still..
            1-brazil (magic and great passion, endless mistery)
            2-argentina (class and flames )
            3-thailand (sweetness and wonder)
            4-venezuela (goddess..beauty dolls)
            5-colombia (beautiful daughters of a large wiew mothers)
            6-...rest of the world
            7- australia

with the exeptions of point 7.. "I thanx U great god!"
            I had extensive direct exp.

and reguard point 7 better keep it this way

Comment

Originally posted by (branca @ Oct. 20 2005,23:27)
              . . . we forgot one great country, for quantity and quality..
              ARGENTINA!
              I have heard from multiple sources that Argentina is a wonderful place in many ways. Branca, do you have comments? We can take this to the Fish Box since it's not exactly on topic but I'd love to hear. Thanks.

Comment

Never seen any Argintinean post-ops. Australia has some nice posties. There's some kind of revue or two in AU that is supposedly good.

Comment

Hey, how come I can press this button at the bottom "Quick Post", and I still don't get any posties? I think it should be called "Slow Post" or "You ain't never gonna get a postie" or "Ha, we're just fooling."

Yawn....I had an awful day, time for bed, but not before fooling around here.

Comment

Thailand is still way out in front but its share has decreased a lot! Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 29 2005,10:58)
                      Thailand is still way out in front but its share has decreased a lot! Any thoughts on this?
                      Early voters, regular readers who login frequently, are different than late voters.

The more casual reader is somewhat less likely to prefer Thai ladyboys Guys who prefers Brazilian shemales may not find our Forum which is heavily dominated by Thailand discussions all that interesting but will come in for a quick check occasionally.

There was a similar pattern in the poll I started about who one slept with on their first trip to Thailand.   The first couple hours returns were quite different from the first day which was quite different from the first week.

Comment

i think the thai and Philipinos are the prettiest but the brazilian girls are also as passable and they are some monster cocks

Comment

I can't quite decide between Brazil / Argentina & Thailand, for sure i have had more Thai LB's than Brazilian / Argentinian TS, but I have a slight preference for well hung & its easy to get 8-10" in South America, & Latina's can be so HOT HOT HOT!!!
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                          X