X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the post, bigkev, your points are well-taken

for you, Leo....I would say give her a call or continue with the letter-writing like none of this happened. my letter to her tonight was pretty direct and she was sincerely contrite and said she would be more attentive in the future and I believe her. give her one try anyway, you won't find her in a bar because she is a freelancer out front of Nana starting around 11PM most nights.

Comment

BL...Donut wears a wig sometimes, not all the time. She certainly doesn't think she's a femboy, and isn't a bitch in my opinion. The best picture I have of her is without a wig.

Leo & BigKev...Sorry you had a bad experience. I would be pissed too. But others have had great times. I think all this says is she does give some good service at times, some bad at times, like pretty much every girl ever talked about here.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Oct. 09 2005,09:09)
        Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 09 2005,02:52)
        --------------
        Do you think my methods are unsound?
        [email protected]
        "I don't see any method at all, sir."

Capt Willard in reply to the aforementioned question posed by Col Kurtz.
        Thought you could sneak some Apocalypse Now lines by me didn't ya JD.      

To be exact, Kurtz said: "Are my methods unsound?"
        But you were close enough to spark my AN recall activators.  

Here is the entire exchange at that point of the movie:

Kurtz: Did they say why, Willard, why they want to terminate my command?
        Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
        Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
        Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
        Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
        Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.
        Kurtz: I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?
        Willard: I'm a soldier.
        Kurtz: You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.
        "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Lt. Col. William Kilgore

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 09 2005,08:55)
          I would say Apoc now was decent; that was finished in '79

still my favorite movie of all time, I loved the Willard role done well by Martin Sheen after they canned Harvey Keitel after a few weeks on the set. Platoon wasn't too bad either, and if you have never seen Heaven and Earth also by Oliver Stone you are missing a GREAT war-era movie.
          Saving Private Ryan wasn't bad too..
          The Killing Fields as well...although not entirely about war..
          Band of Brothers not so bad too..
          Of course, no longer milestones as Apoc Now..
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 09 2005,08:55)
            I would say Apoc now was decent; that was finished in '79

still my favorite movie of all time, I loved the Willard role done well by Martin Sheen after they canned Harvey Keitel after a few weeks on the set. Platoon wasn't too bad either, and if you have never seen Heaven and Earth also by Oliver Stone you are missing a GREAT war-era movie.
            While The Deer Hunter was an excellent movie, IMO, more people would rate Apocalypse Now higher. I for sure do.
            Another must see movie to do with Viet Nam is The Quiet American. This movie is very high on my list of favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 09 2005,12:44)
              "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Lt. Col. William Kilgore        
              "What the hell do you know about surfing? You're from goddamned New Jersey."  

also Kilgore  

Comment

I agree The Quiet American was terrific. Not really a war film though, was it? More like a drama set during a war!

Back to the plot...

I disagree that ladyboys run hot and cold as Ziggy suggests. And even if that were the case it's unacceptable.

If I order Chicken I expect it to be chicken and I expect it to be hot, well presented and timely. If not I don't pay and in future I eat elsewhere. I don't give a fuck if the waiter is having a bad day.

By the way I have met Donut on a few occasions. She seems distant and always in a hurry, but freely admitted to me that during the day he's a boy who goes to school and a girl at night for the sole purpose of making money.

She's NOT a ladyboy or a femboy or even gay. It's about the money.

Back to the hot and cold thingy...

Some girls are 'hot and cold' and Areeya is one of them. Moody is one way of putting it! By far the majority of working girls are consistantly either great, OK or duds. That's a generalization and it has it's quirky anomolies but it's a pretty good assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Because 2 guys had bad experiences does not represent her character.
                  This is certainly true but also just because you had a good time with her does not mean that is a representation of her character.

Also since you live there Ziggy I think the girls would generally speaking want to provide you with good service as you are most certainly a repeat customer.

I also pretty much agree with Stogie and even though I really like a lot of these girls at the end of the day they are hookers and provide a service that I am paying for. If that service is not what you expected then we should avoid them. However I believe if they were particularly bad like such as stealing or in and out in 20 minutes after promising all night then I think that is precisely what this forum is for. Let others know about so then we can make informed decisions about whether to bother or not. This is no different if my mate goes down to a store and gets crap service he will let me know.

I have to be professional with my customer regardless of what else is happening in my personal life. We should expect nothing less from these girls too

Comment

Well, we all have different opinions, and that is fine, that's what forums are about. I don't agree with many above, but I ain't losing sleep on it either.

On yours, Ozzie, you're thinking these girls have a sense of service logic which doesn't exist. We think that way, but most of these girls don't. They only think of the money that night. There is very little thinking of "I must provide a good service because I'm getting paid."

Anyhow, I shut up on this one now. It's gone a bit long in the tooth.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 09 2005,22:49)
                      "I must provide a good service because I'm getting paid."
                      I think people provide adequate service cause they are getting paid.

People provide great service cause they want repeat business.

Girls who don't get barfined that often have a tremendous incentive to provide outstanding service, perhaps turning a shortime into a week.

To *me* outstanding service has little to do with sexual technique. It's about friendliness and connection.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 09 2005,22:49)
                        "I must provide a good service because I'm getting paid."
                        I think people provide adequate service cause they are getting paid.

People provide great service cause they want repeat business.

Girls who don't get barfined that often have a tremendous incentive to provide outstanding service, perhaps turning a shortime into a week.

To *me* outstanding service has little to do with sexual technique. It's about friendliness and connection.

Comment

Bargirls are entertainers, first in the bar and later in your room. Like any entertainer, if the show is good and the performer makes an effort to connect with her "audience", the result will be perceived as successful. That means a happy customer who's glad to pay the expected rate and maybe a nice tip as well. An entertainer who just vacantly goes through the motions is correctly perceived as being a rip-off. Some of these ladies are good people and superb performers no matter the punter. They get the great reviews. Others only see the money at the end and do as little as possible to get it and be gone.

We have no more relationship than that with these ladies unless and until we decide we want to extend the connection beyond the night's show. Anyone who gets a GFE either is with a stellar performer or has spent enough time with the lady to develop a real connection. So many guys totally misunderstand that the initial relationship is performer and audience and jump to the conclusion that what they're experiencing is love. Hence the success of the ladies in getting support via Western Union with the guy totally clueless about what's really going on.

Pick someone who seems to want to put on a genuinely attractive performance, enjoy the show, don't misread her actions as anything other than an act, and say goodbye with no other strings than perhaps you'd like to see another performance at some other time. The ones that don't know how or don't care to put on that kind of performance get no repeat business and no recommendations here.

Comment

I had a session with Donut a few days ago and my experience with her was great, maybe shes using a different approach after you sent her that e mail JD, i don't know, but she was friendly and funny

Infact after the dirty deed was done it took me a good 40 minutes to get her to leave my room, but she was in no rush

But i know what you mean kev about her just leaving the room without saying goodbye or anything, its quite strange, you feel like you've pissed her off, but i don't think she means anything by it, it's just her way.

Comment

yea, I saw the donut also, real bad, I stopped in the middle and kicked her to the curb, threw her 200 baht. You need to lay down the law sometimes, bad service deserves little money.

Comment

So, should i try her? Or not?
                                Do not marry a Thai girl.
                                Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                                X