Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Nov. 04 2005,23:40)
    So, should i try her? Or not?
    if she's a girl that you've been lusting after for months, keep her in your game plan as an option.

as for *me*, i prefer girls who are consistently jai dee for my bedroom experiences so i'll pass.

Comment

Add me to the "mai dee" side of the road on donut... Besides a bad experience I have been warned by several ladyboys about her.. including her friends... I dunno.. perhaps that tattoo of a spider on her back means something?

Comment

hi i met her in my room she was interested in being top always and too quick to finish all fast as if she has other man waiting in next bed. to my surprise her ass cheeks were good in cloths but when she opened it was a pair of pads on her ass cheeks he he so u can see her on raod with nice ass
        sonu

Comment

" I love the smell of cum in the morning " RAMBOZ
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

About 2 years ago (shit, I just looked at my photos- 2 years ago next week!), I met Donut for the first time. Spent about 6-7 days and nights with her, living at Penthouse, where she was sharing a room with Balloon, Parawee and various transient LBs.

She was a great fuck, great BJ, she could cum, looked different everyday, sometimes a wig, sometimes not, dressed sexy.

The last day with her, I was at Penthouse, talking to Balloon, who kept insisting that I looked at her tits (not interested, thanks). Donut was out at the time. She returns and gets all pissy/jealous, crying, yada yada. We headed to another room that she was using on Petchburi.

Short time later, 2 of her LB friends come rushing in, with cash and a mobile that they had just stolen from some guy. We scram outta there, back to, I think, my room at the Ambassador.

Our last fuck was a non-fuck. "Cannot, bottom hurt, have blood, etc." (not that I saw).

Since then, for NO reason, she has been a BITCH, including actually kicking me in the ass one night on Suk.

Then, about 3 weeks ago, she came up into Big Dogs at the witching hour to chat me up. I told her no thanks. About an hour later, she was in the middle of a motorbike, between 2 cops- no doubt heading for the lockup/1000 baht fine.

Good friend of mine who liked her look (as I did/still do) had basically the same wham-bam-thank-you-Sam experience with her. He gave her the brushoff and eventually he also got a literal kick in the ass!

I don't think she's nearly as cute as she used to be.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
            X