Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam shame on you!was almost over my hangover till now!how disgusting!!!my western girl problem only w/American.1 American girl is more materialistic than all Thais combined!&dont get me started on their attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by
      I think all of you need to book 1-way tickets to San Diego. Spend a day or two at Mission Beach on a hot July day and I guarantee you won't be hating on Western women again.
      I live in San Diego and I have been to mission beach. I would still take a Ladyboy over a money grubbing, snobbish western women. most of the women here think their shit does not stink, i am sorry to say it smells like all other shit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 14 2005,00:21)
        I don't want mindless dorks, but what about fun, easy talk, easy times. Where does the career ambitions, your net wealth, life's goals come in on the first date or chat?
        I think they are just trying to weed out the guys who will leech off of them. This is the wrong way of course, but I'm trying to read the feminine mind, so cut me about 4 miles of slack here, lol.

LOGOS

Comment

Another thread has reminded me of this.

If you have had enough of this western women attitude thing, try introducing this statement into a conversation involving western women, I used to do it just for personal amusement.

You will receive a torent of abuse & absurd excuses !! But for sure you will be entertained. They have a retort that seems to be learned by them all from somewhere, "You know the price of everything & the value of nothing". "Fine... I will learn its value when you pay for it !! " is the reply you need.

"All women are prostitutes its just the currencey that varies"
          Currencey = Money, taxi, dinner / food, drink, nightclub entrance fees, holidays, presents, mechanical assistance......etc....etc

Thru' my entire life I have NEVER been out & the women picked up the tab on all of it. In all my years of "dating" only 3 meals in a restaurant have been paid for by a women & one i found out later was on a company credit card.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Interesting post, while reading and laughing ,I am wondering - how many of you guys here are exactly young ,hot ,great body; while complaining about white girls' fat arses,pale white skin and old?

Comment

Yea, I agree, fat american guys think they deserve skinny women, ha, only if you pay for it
              jeffreyscott

Comment

We always called 'em silver bellies....

Comment

Originally posted by (asian_ts_syd @ Jan. 06 2006,12:07)
                  Interesting post, while reading and laughing ,I am wondering - how many of you guys here are exactly young ,hot ,great body; while complaining about white girls' fat arses,pale white skin and old?

Yea, I agree, fat american guys think they deserve skinny women, ha, only if you pay for it
                  I take you points & agree,............. but I did 23 years in the army from the age of 16, i was the lean green fighting machine    , for at least 18 of those years & very glad to leave at the end of it all, i was fit & in shape for a long time & had enough money in my pocket to turn myself out well & took pride in doing so. I will admit tho, I am not young & fit anymore. In that time it was the same deal, same poor attitude, same hypocracy, same freeloading, nothing changed.

Fortunately, due to being in the services i got to travel at an early age & was able to sample better quality women & sex in far off places, before i fell for the western women scam. I have seen & done a great deal, continuing to travel once i left the forces with jobs that have taken me abroad, my country count is over 80. While looks play a part, thin, fat, ugly, beautiful, educated, non educated western women have an attitude problem. They also have one agenda, themselves at someone else expense, but try to pretend all sorts of absurdities to disguise it. In Asia Latin America of course its a money thing as well, but its up front, & not hidden in hypocracy, plus you get a women that wants to be a women, & actually looks the part as well. Get down to latin America, Brazil & other places down there, they know how to shag & give you a good time, which makes you more willing to give them a good time.

I do not pretend to be young & attractive anymore, & I don't pretend to be the best catch, but the treatment & sex you receive is far superior to anything i have ever had off a western women.

Your young looks & fit in shape bodies do not last forever, make the most of it while you can, but pay you will one way or another, just ensure you are getting value for your hard earnt money
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                  X