Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look in pic post under some holiday pics have a look at angel she has the eyes and the tatoo and im shore ive meet her as a nn in phuket

Comment

Damm thats some bad stuff ..because if the police do get involved they might side with the Thai Lb and the good guy end up in jail...I am not proud just give me the word ,and if I see them I will put my full face motorcycle helmet on smack um both and then run away

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Feb. 07 2006,03:31)
        Damm thats some bad stuff ..because if the police do get involved they might side with the Thai Lb and the good guy end up in jail...
        I very much doubt it!

If you are sober, calm and polite the police are gonna take your side over a drug addled transvestite!

The Royal Thai police get a pretty bad rap but I've always found them to be extremely courtious, patient and fair.

Then again; I don't do anything silly to make them want to force me to commit suicide!

Comment

Picking up freelancers is risky but we€™ve all done it. Two thing happened here that we a sign of trouble from the start.

#1. They were working together. You only wanted the cute one€¦. She€™s what baited you in.. But you had to take big ugly one too as part of the deal.  They made the deal sound sweet having both for 1000 baht. The big ugly one was there for re-enforcement. These 2 were obviously looking for trouble, looking to extort money, rob someone.

#2. At the last minute they told the cab driver to go to a different hotel, a hotel of their choosing. A hotel they knew but you didn€™t. They might have friends working here.. You might have ended up fighting off more then just the 2 of them.

In Thailand always remain in control of the situation. Don€™t go anywhere you don€™t know with anyone you don€™t know.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 07 2006,07:07)
            Picking up freelancers is risky but we€™ve all done it. Two thing happened here that we a sign of trouble from the start.

#1. They were working together. You only wanted the cute one€¦. She€™s what baited you in.. But you had to take big ugly one too as part of the deal. They made the deal sound sweet having both for 1000 baht. The big ugly one was there for re-enforcement. These 2 were obviously looking for trouble, looking to extort money, rob someone.

#2. At the last minute they told the cab driver to go to a different hotel, a hotel of their choosing. A hotel they knew but you didn€™t. They might have friends working here.. You might have ended up fighting off more then just the 2 of them.

In Thailand always remain in control of the situation. Don€™t go anywhere you don€™t know with anyone you don€™t know.
            Good advice and something everyone should listen too.

After this experience I'm not even going to consider a freelancer.

Drugged, psycho, and violent. Not my cup of tea.

Oh, and not that girl, although again the tattoo is in the same location. The "Ann" girl was cute and petite. Small body, small tits and small cock, with big eyes, not big eyelashes.

Comment

Doug, I'm happy you 'survived' without any more trouble.

I'm wondering if any of you guys ever copy the ID-card of any LB or GG (at the hotelcounter)...
              Can't you just ask the hotelstaff and make a copy of the ID-card...or ask her to show it you and make a note of the name/number.
              Maybe it's even possible to take a picture with your mobile or camera..?

Just wondering..it would make things much more easy..just in case something comes up like Doug describes.

Comment

wow Doug!think i ran into big ugly one in Ot.Nov.last year but she was alone!was walking on Sukhumvit road on way to Nana when she approached.very aggressive&ugly!wouldnt have fucked her w/hitlers dick!but she folloewd me screaming&grabbing at my arm for over a block,finally grabbed both her arms&slammed her against a wall&yelled in her face to get the fuck awaythrew her under the steps to skytrain&got applause from locals standing there!she was really butt ugly!!!saw her couple times after but she got out of my way.Stay Away From Butt Uglies!!!LOL

Comment

Hi Doug
                  Last summer I had an experience with 2 persons which might be the same even if the pretty one called herself another name. Please see attached.
                  Be careful out there
                  Victors

Comment

Originally posted by (Victors @ Feb. 10 2006,10:53)
                    Hi Doug
                    Last summer I had an experience with 2 persons which might be the same even if the pretty one called herself another name. Please see attached.
                    Be careful out there
                    Victors
                    wow!Victors!so sorry for your misfortune!Really hope this terrible thing has not ruined all of Thailand!!!My heartfelt feelings for your terrible ordeal!Luck to you in the future!!!

Comment

Wow,, Victors, I'm very sorry to hear about this and an glad you€™re ok.

Doug, this could very well be the same 2 girls. The part about 5 men searching Victor€™s room is really scary. They are obviously working with a crime gang and these people are ruthless and very dangerous.

You can never be too careful in Thailand... however we seasoned travelers to LOS tend to feel like we know the place, feel safer then we should, let our guard down and take more risks. And picking up 2 unknown freelancers has always been risky... and you have to always watch the drinks! Never take your eyes off your drink... don't drink anything they give you to drink. It's so easy for them to drop something in your drink. I've abandon drinks that I lost watch over just to be safe. I've had drugs put in my beer once... I saw it happen and I didn't touch that beer. I was alone in a bar and was being set up. If you're alone you're a big target too so always try to hang out with people you know and only take girls you know like the ones working in Cascades, Obsessions, and the other well known reputable bars.

It's also a good idea to take some photos of the girls. If they don't want their photos taken this could be because they are planning on robbing you. Most all ladyboys I've ever known like their photos being taken. Then lock the camera in the rooms safe.

Comment

holy shit dude...your avatar is getting me into serious trouble at work. somebody just got on me about about downloading tinkerbell handjob videos HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by (celcius @ Feb. 11 2006,04:58)
                          holy shit dude...your avatar is getting me into serious trouble at work. somebody just got on me about about downloading tinkerbell handjob videos   HAHAHAHA
                          You're getting in trouble over my Avatar?..... um... what about all the ladyboy cock photos in your computer? They don't mind this?

Comment

There are two ladyboys who are constantly trying to relieve pissed or overwhelmed men of their wallets right by the narrow piece of footpath directly before the MRT exit at Asok. They may have overstayed their welcome however, a friend saw 8 thai guys kicking the crap out of one of them the other night

Comment

THERES TWO THINGS HERE.
                              FIRST IS  IT'S ALWAYS RISKY TAKING FREELANCERS ESPECIALLY  2 OF THEM  MOST FRELANCERS ARE ON THE STREET BECAUSE THEY CANNOT WORK BARS FOR SOME REASON. MANY THAI BAR  GIRLS HAVE BEEN TO GAOL. THEY ALLWAYS HAVE CRAPPY TATOOS  DONE  BY BALL PENS AND OTHER INSTRUMNTS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
                              SECOND  AND VERY IMPORTANT MOST  FALANGS ARE TOO FUCKING NICE AND THATS WHY YOU GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. MATE YOU WANTED THE PRETTY ONE AND TO BE NICE TO HER YOU TOOK HER UGLY  FRIEND. WELL FUCK THAT IM PAYING  I GET WHAT I WANT.IF  SHE SAYS NO MY FRIEND COME TOO. THEN I WALK  "FUCK THEM;THATS JUST ME OLDER AND CYNICAL
                              BYE THE WAY SORRY  YOU HAD A PROBLEM AND IT SEEMS YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND WELL AND CALLED THERE BLUFF, MOST OF THIS  THAI SHIT IS  BLUFF. LETS FACE IT  IF  THAILAND BECOMES A TOURIST BLACK SPOT  BECAUSE OF ROBBERYS AND BEATINGSS THE GOVERNMENT ARE GOING TO CRACK DOWN ON THE BASTARD GANGS WORKING ON TOURISTS.
                              JUST AN EXAMPLE OF  HOW LOW THAIS CAN BE( MOST ARE FUN AND COOL) IN PATTAYA YEARS AGO I WAS WALKING ALONG  ONE OF THE BACK ROADS  AT AROUND 4PM, WHEN I CAME ACROSS A LINE OF WHAT LOOKED LIKE SCHOOL KIDS  (PRIMARY SCHOOL)  BEING LECTURED  BY A VERY NASTY TEACHER. YELLING AND SCREAMING AT THEM. ON CLOSER EXAMINATION IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BIG BOSS OF ALL THE LITTLE  TOUTS  WHO SELL FLOWERS AND GUM TO US DUMMMMMMMMMM FALANGS.
                              BEAR IT IN MIND YOU TIP THE CUTE LITTLE KID IN THE STREET AND THE BASTARD MONSTER MAFIA MAN GET 'S  YOUR MONEY.
                              JUST ANOTHER  OBSEVATION FOR ALL YOU GUYS AT BIG DOGGS.  THE GUY WHO TURNS UP  EVERY NIGHT WITH ONE LEG AND A GAWKEY FACE. HE TURNS UP TO WORK IN A CAR  AND I RECKON (JUST WATCH HIM) HE MAKES 3000-4000 BHAT A NIGHT  FORM DUMMMMMMM TOURISTS. I LOVE WATCHING HIM HE KNOWS I KNOW HIS SCAM AND HE GIGGLERS AND LAUGHS AT ME ALL THE TIME.
                              CHEERS JUST SOME OBSEVATIONS OF A PEOPLE WATCHER :
                              SORRY TO BE SO HARD ABOUT THIS BUT ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS

Comment

Mmmm, I've been to LOS 38 times and the only thing I have ever had stolen was a bottle of cologne however, this story has given me massive food for thought.
                                Thank you Victors.

Comment

Working...
                                X