Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met a couple of Sukhumvit freelancers, separately however, and both were very nice. One morning at about 4 am I was walking on Suk looking for a place to eat and here came a tall very lovely ladyboy toward me. She hit on me, and since she was hot and I was as horny as I was hungry, we went back to my room and had a fine time. She was good looking, hot in bed and gave me no problems. She said her name was May and that she used to work at Cascades. That story did not check out, she said she was #45 when she worked there, but when I was in Cascades the next night I saw a #45 and asked her how long she had worked there with that number and she said she had been #45 at Cascades since it opened. Even so, I got her number and ended up photographing her for the site. A very agressive bottom was how I would describe her. She liked to be fucked and was more than willing to take a fat cock. Even though the story of working prior at Cascades did not check out, she was very good looking and great fun in bed and never gave me a hint of trouble in any way.

Later on, I met Odette working on Sukhumvit. This is the same one who was on the site a year or two ago, not Odet from Obs. Odette used to work at kc3. I got her number and later got together and again no problems at all. I would reccommend either to anyone.

Comment

Lefty,geez,you got numbers&pics but did'nt post em???What gives?

Comment

I shot some gallery pics for the site, but JD doesn't even have them yet, since he is traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Feb. 21 2006,00:42)
          She liked to be fucked and was more than willing to take a fat cock.
          Ahhh he's holding back the pics. And what's this about a fat cock?? You have a stunt double with you???

RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

These girls do leave town immediately when you get in a tangle.

I had one girl, I watched and saw at Nana, on the street for several weeks. Figured she was ok. Took her home. She left, and was laughing. I didn't know why. Found out she'd stolen my brand new $500 USD phone when I got up the next day.

Saw her at Nana (idiot), chased her. I've never seen her since, ever.

If they fuck you up, they are gone, forever.

I would have suggested giving the money. Let them go. Immediately call reception and tourist police. $25 ain't worth arguing.

Comment

Hey Bam
              Let's start a "Post office most wanted gallery" of the little assholes that cause us trouble

Now this would stir some shit, but would be one hell of a pay back!

incher

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Feb. 21 2006,19:03)
                Originally posted by (Lefty @ Feb. 21 2006,00:42)
                She liked to be fucked and was more than willing to take a fat cock.
                Ahhh he's holding back the pics. And what's this about a fat cock?? You have a stunt double with you???

RM
                Ha ha, you got me there Randy.  
                Now, my own opinion, I would not say I have a thick one, but the lbs all tell me I do, to the point that half of them at least, even many of the most dedicated bottoms are very reluctant to let me fuck them. Even my favorite total bottom lb, won't say her name but you can guess perhaps, would not let me top her until about the 7th day we were together. She was afraid it would hurt.
                Oh yeah, when I was in Kingston Jamaica, I went to a place call Skylark, which I reccommend to anyone who goes there, it is a massage place. My favorite massuse there, while giving me a massage, took my cock in her hand and made the off hand comment of: "you sure got a thick cock." Coming from a girl who has seen plenty of Rasta men, this was a big boost to my ego. I'm not saying I agree, but it is sure in some ways an ego boost. I told her, Candy, that it only looks thick to her coz it was short. She just smiled and shook her head no. That was one GG I would have loved to bring back to the USA, but she was happy being in Jamaica. Dark skin, beautiful smile, big boobs and 100% bisexual. My perfect type of woman.

What I liked about FL May was there was no hesitation about that from her, it was: oh yeah just give it to me baby.  

Comment

Working...
                X