Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Zig is talking about the business model of Nana ladyboy bars. Pattaya beer bar owners insist they make there money from selling beer and ladydrinks and the last thing they want are their best looking girls being barfined for 200 baht longtime early in the evening.

Comment

Very interesting thread. Where do our loyalties lie?

Well, if Donut drugs some guy, my loyalty is to random farangs I've never met. It's very useful info that some have found her extremely dangerous.

But what about a girl I've spend lots of time with who's treated me well? Am I suppose to value my relationship with some white guy I've never met more than a girl who I shared my bed with for a week?

I don't enjoy taking pictures so in my case it involves the written word on a public forums. There's three girls that I want to protect by not reveling details of their lives.

One is a post-op who's dream is meeting a jai dee farang for
      marriage. She tells guys she's a genetic girl. That's her call and I'm not going to out this sweetie.

Another has a big sponsor, a real whale. Why should I fuck up her gig?

Lastly is my sweetie. She works bar and goes with customers.
      I treat her fairly well in the LOS but have never sent money. If I lived in Thailand perhaps I'd pursue a real relationship with her. But I'm not going to encourage guys to fuck my main squeeze so I'm certainly not going to post details where to find her.

Comment

Ah PigDogg. I remember writing a similar thing, and someone saying, "Sorry Zig, I just fucked her." The idea that we poor farang have a secret LB who remains hidden is a misnomer. If they went with you, don't you think they went with 10 other guys the same month?

One thing y'all may not know about LBs. They are completely and justifiably famous for gossip, non-stop, more than girls. Every position you had with a girl, every deviant sex thing you did, every meal you hated, and if you farted, is now in the hands of pretty much every girl in the bar. Believe me, this isn't stretching the truth.

So to think we can be quiet and trustworthy, and presume they are as well, is a very incorrect presumption.

Comment

I know she goes with customers, but I've never heard anyone, not once, talk about her on any board.
          I think she'd have lots more customers if her English was better, or maybe my taste is just different than most guys, well I guess it is since I like girls with cocks. But as we speak some lucky guy could be shaging her right now!

She's not the one you met though. The one you met has a big sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 08 2006,21:20)
            Ah PigDogg. I remember writing a similar thing, and someone saying, "Sorry Zig, I just fucked her." The idea that we poor farang have a secret LB who remains hidden is a misnomer. If they went with you, don't you think they went with 10 other guys the same month?

One thing y'all may not know about LBs. They are completely and justifiably famous for gossip, non-stop, more than girls. Every position you had with a girl, every deviant sex thing you did, every meal you hated, and if you farted, is now in the hands of pretty much every girl in the bar. Believe me, this isn't stretching the truth.

So to think we can be quiet and trustworthy, and presume they are as well, is a very incorrect presumption.
            Very well said, there are absolutely no secrets in the LB world, as a farang, you are a comodity they use & abuse ( with luck!! ), but if you know that, sometimes you can use it to your advantage!!
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Some may have read on a post where i said go with the flow, may the force be with you, while you are out trawling. Just go out have fun whatever the night turns up shag it & get on with it....... Next. Because thats what they are doing !! Don't kid yourselves you are No:1. ( 1000 maybe )

I have my favorites, I don't get into the boyfriend send money on a monthly basis deal. I would like to shag my favorite when i am in the LOS on holiday, if i cannot there are only a zillion others to choose from. When its your last night ( Never tell anyone what your last night is, just don't be there the next night, you wont be missed believe me !! ) & they are pouring on the charm & saying how they will miss you, its the money they will miss, not you. Please, please do not kid yourself guys !!

Go there have fun, show respect, be nice, smile alot, "tip" the right amount & you will be fine. You will also be more popular. The Arseholes are on the increase the nice guys are on the decrease.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey Ozzie, Let's see some more of that girl by the pool! I for one wont say a word to anyone.

Comment

If my math is correct, it sounds like Ozzie is saying out of 1015 experiences, one blew up in his face.

That's less than one tenth of a percent. If I gambled, I'd take those odds any day.

So I'll beg just like everyone else. Your mates here will praise you to high heaven for posting your pics. You've got to weight that against the 1/1015 chance of having some ladyboy problem (and then having 20 more lined up behind her to take her place)

Sounds like a pretty easy choice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Your mates here will praise you to high heaven for posting your pics.
                    And they will think you are a woos.....or whatever the equivalent is in down under language.

No pressure though .....but the girl by the pool does look good!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Jan. 09 2006,17:53)
                      Originally posted by
                      Your mates here will praise you to high heaven for posting your pics.
                      And they will think you are a woos.....or whatever the equivalent is in down under language.

No pressure though .....but the girl by the pool does look good!!

hey, that's no 'girl', that's my wife!!! lying by that pool!!!
                      how'd you get that picture? i never let her out of my sight!
                      and why would you post her pic on this 'ladyboy' site?! she's not a ... i mean i've never seen her... that is to say i don't think she has a ....there's no way she's a ....i'm pretty sure that....i think....so far...if i.....and she.....when i....but she....omygosh.

well...i guess you might as well post the rest of them now...

pretty please?

Comment

Who is the curly haired Filipino guy Wet Hair? Did you just get back from the Pilpino probinces and get yourself a boyfriend...lol
                        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 10 2006,10:12)
                          Who is the curly haired Filipino guy Wet Hair?  Did you just get back from the Pilpino probinces and get yourself a boyfriend...lol
                          Hey Dick,
                          That is not a "Filipino", but of course you probably know that and just wanted to be your normal smart ass self. Before you open your big fat mouth and spew out your insults why don't you consider that she is someone that both Wethair and I think very highly of?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
                            If my math is correct, it sounds like Ozzie is saying out of 1015 experiences, one blew up in his face
                            Shit I am a slut

Originally posted by
                            but the girl by the pool does look good!!
                            You are not wrong Stewart. You should have seen the other farang guys at the pool. She turned more heads than a two up game

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 10 2006,10:12)
                              Who is the curly haired Filipino guy Wet Hair?  Did you just get back from the Pilpino probinces and get yourself a boyfriend...lol
                              Do not marry a Thai girl.
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Maybe post my avtar picture soon....

But for now my old avtar:
                                Attached Files
                                Do not marry a Thai girl.
                                Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                                X