Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (catman808 @ Jan. 14 2006,21:22)
    shouldn't be a problem for anymore lbs if you post your pics here as no one can see em anyway -- unless they've anted up membership money. but what the fuck is the point is the point of having a public forum if it's only open to members. i'm disappointed in the 'new forum' and won't be back
    Let me get this straight you have been a member of the forum since March 2005. Posted 5 times one of which was to complain about not being able to see the pictures from the website. Hmmm not sure I could be wrong but you won't be missed    

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 11 2006,09:36)
      Lots of compliments from me as well grunyen....just look back at all my threads.   I call it as i see it.   If the ladyboy is passable and incredible looking like the one in the pink above....I will give props but when the ladyboy looks like Troy Polumalu with a tit job then I can say that too.   Honesty rules over political correctness in my book.
      Hey Brains,
      His name is spelled Polamalu, not Polumalu, and since honesty and frankness are so important to you, if you are inferring that Odet looks like Polamalu, then you're a blind idiot.
      How's that for frankness and honesty, political correctness be damned? If you are dumb enough to think there is any resemblence between the two of them, then the same could be said for any two brown skinned people with full heads of curly hair.  I've seen Odet up close a lot and there is not anything about her that resembles Polamalu other than skin color and curly hair. Only a complete jerk would think there was.

Jai Dee met her in person for the first time when she was with me and the first person he thought of that she resembles is Rae Dawn Chong.  
      When I discussed her with Ziggy when we were talking one evening at C&D, he said: "Do you know who Odet reminds me of?" I said, "I know who she reminds me of, who do you think she reminds you of?" He said Janet Jackson, and that was the exact name that I had in mind too. So, Ziggy and I both thought the same of Odet's look, independently.

Your mention of Polamalu tells me all I ever need to know about you.  

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 14 2006,04:38)
        Hmmm not sure I could be wrong but you won't be missed...
        Nope... you are NOT wrong.

Comment

Odett is fantastic. She's a bit Amazonian for my tastes and I'm pretty sure she could beat me up but she is very attractive and a real sweetheart to talk to. She's amazingly unruined by the biz.

Comment

Other than a developed, but not large, butt, I do not see anything about Odet that makes her Amazonian. She's not really tall, average height I would say as ladyboys go. Yes, I would agree she is a total sweetheart personality wise. She is somewhat guarded though about her feelings, for reasons that I will not divulge.

Comment

ok, she is cute and sexy to me. but i have to admit that she is a little "amazon" for my tastes too. as a general rule if the ladyboy or lady has a better six pack than i do and can probably beat my ass....then she is a little amazon. that would not keep me from hanging out with her, taking her out, interatcting, enjoying and learning from her.double standard? misguided? confused or confusing? yeah well that's me. :P
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

But she can do the banana splits

Comment

ozzie how about reposting the gal w/the asshole B/F?like to see her&damage if in fact any already done!Wethair who is that gorgeous creature&where can she be found???looks familiar.

Comment

She's back! I had a drink with her after work at 2 AM this morning on Sukhumvit.

Amazingly unsullied and unjaundiced by the job.

I love her!

Comment

Was talking to Pim (ex Cascades) last night who tells me some guy was showing her the pics I put up of her in the forum in my trip report

Day 2 - sept 18th, Bkk

She was saying he said "Did you know that people are putting your picture up on the internet" and she says "Yes of course I do I asked him to do it".

Another dick wad trying to score brownie points with the girls.    

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 19 2006,03:09)
                        You never did finish that story did you Ozzie?
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Ozzie,well, maybe as they cant see the pics anymore, can we see them?
                          PLEASE!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Put a photo of Polamalu and this ladyboy next to each other and they are identical...except for the Steeler superstars mustache. This one looks like a curly haired Isaan man with bolt on tits. If you guys have had some sort of friendship with these ladyboys and have fostered some sort of relationship, you have to understand that this is a public forum and these lb's are on display for us to comment on.
                            brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 20 2006,01:33)
                              you have to understand that this is a public forum and these lb's are on display for us to comment on.
                              Well, we do understand. Thanks for reminding us, though!

But you must understand that the way negative comments are worded can be a reflection of that persons class.

There is a difference between being an annoying twat and a controversial poster!

Comment

Everyones entitled there there own opinion and the moderator would tell us if we are way off base. Personally, I think Odet is sexy and cute.....not as fem as some of the other girls but everyone has there own preferences. She has a great smile also.
                                Sooo...I propose to make things all fair, Stoog do a sexy photo shoot of Odet in just a Steelers jersey (nothing else..NO jock strap or shoulder pads!!!) and see how it comes out. Maybe Brock would then appriciate that hot little body.

BTW Steelers all the way???????

Comment

Working...
                                X