Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imagine that...brocklanders not being able to figure out that he is being an annoying twat?  wow that is shocking.  probably so busy spewing his comments that it impairs his ability to hear his own silly comments.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Stogie, making comments about someones favorite ladyboy as opposed to attacking a member personally by calling them an annoying twat are two different things. I wasnt attacking any of Ms. Polamalu's fans, just making an off hand comment about the ladyboy. If I attack any of the other members personally, then you or any other guys can call me a twat or asshole or whatever. You people have such thin skin.
      brock landers

Comment

Well - you summed up my point for me! I don't think you are an annoying twat. I think you are a provocative poster! But some members do have sensitive skin which doesn't seem to bother you in the least!

In the end your posts can be taken for what they are - another members opinions. My own have come in for some heavy critisicm in the past and I'm sure that's because of the way I have worded them!

I think Chompoo looks more cuddly these days!

Don't sweat it, mate!

Comment

One more point...

Why is slagging off a ladyboy that you don't find attractive somehow better than slagging off a member.

At least you are here to defend yourself and correct wrongs said about you. I'm sure you know that there are people on this forum who retell every negative thing here back to the ladyboys in order to score points.

Yeah - I know they are wankers, but it happens and most recently even Talisha has been frantically trying to track down what she thought was negative commentary about her on this message board.

(Mind you - I couldn't find any!)

Comparing a ladyboy to a football player is probably a bit over the top when you know that the girl in question has an admiring following here.

Mai Pen Rai, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by
            Mai Pen Rai, eh?
            About time you absorbed some of the langauage and culture Stogie. We might even get you to eat Thai food one day

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 20 2006,15:48)
              Originally posted by
              Mai Pen Rai, eh?
              About time you absorbed some of the langauage and culture Stogie. We might even get you to eat Thai food one day
              No way! If I ever want to eat shit on a stick and slicky rice I'll quit the show and check out!

Comment

Originally posted by
                but it happens and most recently even Talisha has been frantically trying to track down what she thought was negative commentary about her on this message board.
                Maybe because she knows she doesen't have the biggest gun in town anymore.

Comment

Yes - it probably was something as simple as that! Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 20 2006,01:33)
                    Put a photo of Polamalu and this ladyboy next to each other and they are identical...except for the Steeler superstars mustache.  This one looks like a curly haired Isaan man with bolt on tits.    If you guys have had some sort of friendship with these ladyboys and have fostered some sort of relationship, you have to understand that this is a public forum and these lb's are on display for us to comment on.
                    BULL FUCKING SHIT!!! I KNOW WHAT TROY LOOKS LIKE, SEEN HIM PLAY PLENTY OF TIMES, NEVER NOTICED THE MUSTACHE YOU REFER TO, NOT THAT IT MATTERS A WHOLE LOT.
                    TO SAY THAT ODET IS IDENTICAL TO HIM, IS THE MOST COMPLETE NONSENSE YOU'VE EVER POSTED HERE AND YOU'VE POSTED PLENTY OF IT. SO THEY BOTH HAVE BROWN SKIN AND CURLY HAIR, YOU IN YOUR SIMPLISTIC REASONING HAS DECIDED THAT MAKES THEM IDENTICAL?   ON YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS.

If the ladyboys are on display for us to comment on, why is that 99.9% of the assinine negative comments about this or that ladyboy seem to come from you alone? Why is it that virtually ever other poster can make a less than positive comment about any particular ladyboy without sounding as you do, like a annoying jerk?

Comment

I guess ......... if we have some 'arseholes' in the Forum ......... then it creates a good base for lively discussions!??!?!??!! That is fine with me - it adds to the overall variety !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also makes me wonder if the offending person has had problems getting on with people in general?? Maybe not - but what the hell ................ its always going to be that everyone has different likes and dislikes. The good thing is that he will probably never bed the LB types that I like (pretty and smart) ............... at least I hope so (but then again - he's probably bedded 100s of them already !!!!!). Such is the life .............. let them get on with their own inadequacies (think I spelled that one incorrectly?!), and as longaswedon't have to suffer them in person - sod them!!!!

Comment

Brock.... I made a new Avatar for yeah
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oh my God Bam, thanks for proving my point...look at that pic of Troy and look at the picture of amazon Odet.....ahahahahaaaa......
                          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 23 2006,01:39)
                            Oh my God Bam, thanks for proving my point...look at that pic of Troy and look at the picture of amazon Odet.....ahahahahaaaa......
                            How does that prove your point? It only proves how blind you are as far as I'm concerned. Also it is obvious that you have never met Odet, b/c while she is physically fit from daily yoga, she is no Amazon. She is not tall and she is slender, or do you define an Amazon as any lb that is more physically fit than you are?  

Comment

The Steeler game is on the announcer just said that everything Troy does in his life, he does with passion. There the similarity ends IMO.

Comment

Here is my ODET....
                                Attached Files
                                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X