X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have changed my mind.

I guess feedback from "new" members is realy crappy.
    Therefore I will stop posting most of the videos and photos untill there is a forum "like before".
    Before the new ones came.....

Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Wethair don't let screw with your mojo man. Your posts are cool and great original stuff. Do your thing man as more aprcieate your stuff then don't.

Comment

what can i say all this  Because some asshole toss pot wanaby brownie point scorer is relaying messages to certain girls.shit im in alot of trouble if this cock head likes odet or lisa or pi?/
        I  BELIEVE, AND ITS JUST A HUMBLE OPINION, (AND I KNOW ITS  HARD TO ENFORCE) BUT MAYBE ONE OF THE RULES OF THE FORUM  UN WRITEN, SHOULD BE  IF YOUR A MEMBER. WHAT IS ON THE FORUM STAYS HERE.
        i also noticed  some very heavy  arguing over  a  girl and a guy looking the same. who fucking care  chaps ,lets face it the land oF smiles has so many to choose from getiing  into a  HEATED ARGUMENT  JUST IS'NT WORTH IT.
        as rob69in said  just go with the flow. there are many girls id like to fuck when im in thailand, but hey if there not around  who fucking cares. there is always a new  superstar  fresh in  from issarnto save the familly from stavation and depression)

Comment

yep, gotta agree with that. Fuck the cock heads, do your own thing and let the mojo flow

Comment

hi wetair,
            where you find this place with the pooll?
            just would like to go same place if rooms are ok, anyone in BKK at the end of april for have fun with ladyboylovers?
            ciao
            Hobyone

[email protected]
            I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

Working...
            X