Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy ........ does she do women too?

Hi Guys,

Could anyone please tell me if Nancy (January 2006 gallery) goes with women as well as men. I am married to a gorgeous (genuine) Thai lady and would love to watch Nancy and her together and maybe take photos as well?

Any info would be gratefully received.

A photo of the wife .............
    Attached Files

Comment

You lucky son-of-a-bitch.

Has the wife already OK'd this?

Comment

And would you be willing to do a set for the site! (We'd pay of course!)

Comment

Yes, the wife has already OK'd this and she is willing to experiment in any way that pleases me and her. If she doesn't like it, we will not do it again................. if she does, BINGO !!!

I would be delighted to post the pics on the forum only but would have to blur the wife's face as she owns her own company and is a well respected member of the community.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
            ...and is a well respected member of the community.
            I think she'll become an instant hit in ours if you can pull this off!

Comment

Can't see the wife's picture from here??
              Mister Arse

Comment

ooops, I can now....dunno what happened
                Mister Arse

Comment

[quote=shaggedout,Jan. 10 2006,07:45]

Hi Guys,

Could anyone please tell me if Nancy (January 2006 gallery) goes with women as well as men. I am married to a gorgeous (genuine) Thai lady and would love to watch Nancy and her together and maybe take photos as well?

Any info would be gratefully received.[quote]

[B]Wow, my compliments Shaggedout! your wife is very beautiful. I'm lucky too and my wife (stunnning beauty too!) also wants to experiment with LB's; she's also very GG-friendly...and we had some great 3-some experiences in BKK.

Do any of you know LB's who are GG-friendly and would do a threesome? If, so please give some info, like Shaggedout asked before.[B]

Comment

Exellent concept Asiants staff and members always striving for boner exellence.The only thing better would be to have Billy69 in a reality show every month!!!!!!     ASIANTS rules!!!!!      

Comment

Cash creates threesomes.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 10 2006,16:00)
                        Cash creates threesomes.
                        Couldn't find 'Cash' in the Model Locator

Comment

Originally posted by (shaggedout @ Jan. 10 2006,13:30)
                          A photo of the wife .............
                          What happens..I accnot se any photo at all!!
                          Just the little square with the red cross and the writing Attached image..in all the threads
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I say again.

You (gahdahm) lucky (cocksucking) son-of-a-bitch.

Wish I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 10 2006,17:22)
                              I say again.

You (gahdahm) lucky (cocksucking) son-of-a-bitch.

Wish I was you.

Are you talking about me? OK, I'll make you a deal; when we are around you just find a gorgeous LB (for yourself) AND a georgeous GG and we'll rent (on me) a big suite somewhere and join in, ok?
                              Please don't be jealous

Comment

Working...
                              X