Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure if Nancy does girls, she claims, not but I wasn't convinced, but as the girl is a Thai, & they can chat in there own language & wofting some baht under her nose will no doubt do the trick.

Some people are just born lucky. Good Luck.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Nope sorry - never sucked a cock in my life and probably never will, however, I can appreciate a good-looking LB and can see the attraction that they hold for many men.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch an LB massage the wife and then get it on with her.
      Attached Files

Comment

Perfect scenario!!! You need a choreographer??

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

WOW I wish I had a wife like that.... not only is she HOT she's a wild one and into kinky stuff... just what we all dream about. It's actually very good for a marriage to be into swinging. Couples that swing seems to stay married.

Comment

My compliments on a very attractive lady..

Thank you for sharing..HIGH KUDOS!!!!

Comment

Me thinks me smells a rat!!!

A Thai lady willing to have sex with a ladyboy, especially a well respected lady??

Me thinks not!!!!!

Comment

looks like a hot older Thai girl and has had a kid....still looks that hot after a kid....what a serious MILF. I have also wanted to have a couple of my gf's fuck hot ladyboys but the relationship is pretty much dead after that.

Why dont you watch your gf while she watches you fuck a post-op...now that would be cool.
                brock landers

Comment

Why don't you call instead Lusi, which is a nice looking and very well presented LB, and will do everything you want? I tried her with her friend, a pretty and young GG and it was quite OK! Not the cheapest around but no misunderstandings at least...
                  Also, another one doing everything and very well armed down there is Nadia working at (???)..sorry, can't remember which club exactly but in NEP for sure. There was a thread a couple of months ago with her pic/s. Daphne will do it too, and again, no misunderstanding!
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Jan. 11 2006,10:21)
                    Why don't you call instead Lusi, which is a nice looking and very well presented LB, and will do everything you want? I tried her with her friend, a pretty and young GG and it was quite OK! Not the cheapest around but no misunderstandings at least...
                    Yeah Luci Mustang is a good choice!

http://www.lusimustang.com

It's really important to find a Ladyboy that likes being with women too... and Luci is a Bi Ladyboy that likes Women just as much as Men. She's also into anything kinky... just a real wild girl.

Comment

No rat here, flassitor .............. this is a genuine enquiry!

We have been married almost 15 years and are happier now than we were in 1991. I like to think that the reason for that is our willingness to try new and different things so that our life together never becomes stale and boring.

Are you saying that "well-respected members of the community" do not have fantasies and desires? This is probably something that she has learnt from me and developed over the years.

We live in Pattaya and move in all kinds of circles ....... you may be surprised at what Thailand's "elite" get up to behind closed doors.

So sit back and see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by (flassitor @ Jan. 11 2006,08:23)
                        Rat or no Rat the guys asking a legitimate and reasonable question that could help alot of other people that come here and read this thread.

shaggedout, what do you think of Luci Mustang?

I'm sure the Thai "elite" do have alot of wild fun.  

Comment

Beautiful wife you have!

Beautiful wife + Beautiful nancy =

Thanks for sharing her pics and keep us posted for some more...

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 11 2006,08:26)
                            Originally posted by (flassitor @ Jan. 11 2006,08:23)
                            I'm sure the Thai "elite" do have alot of wild fun.  
                            I can confirm that; you have NO idea, I know a thai-elite gentleman...

Comment

Nadia works in Cascade Bar top floor NaNa. I have never been with her, but a friend of mine has & he enjoyed it somuch her went back everynight for the 5 days we were in Bangkok !!

I have been with LucyMustang, but without her girlfriend, the servive was offered, but I declined, all costs were up front, & she did not rush & provided excellent service.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 11 2006,13:26)
                                shaggedout, what do you think of Luci Mustang?
                                Great body, she looks a bit wild for a first time experience though

Comment

Working...
                                X