Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (shaggedout @ Jan. 11 2006,19:47)
    Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 11 2006,13:26)
    shaggedout, what do you think of Luci Mustang?
    Great body, she looks a bit wild for a first time experience though
    Know what you mean. You need a very sweet girl for the first time! Same as we wish...

Comment

No idea about Nancy but another one to consider if your in Pattaya is Apple - working out of Soi 6 but of course doing a lot of freelancing - although she is well kitted out - she also has a nice personality and is not too 'overpowering' I took her with another LB and she is very accomodating providing the Baht is forthcoming plus she was telling me she has a very very extensive wardrobe of extremely sexy lingerie if this is your thing - by the way she has a *great* pair of legs

Comment

Recently spoke with a girl named Eye in KC3 who professed to enjoying the occasional farang GG

Very tall, dancer / model figure, very nice to talk with

Not sure how she would feel about a Thai GG but I think she certainly would welcome an inquiry

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 11 2006,09:33)
          looks like a hot older Thai girl and has had a kid....
          Hi Brocklanders .......... just wondered what made you think that she has a kid .................. as she has never had children

Comment

looks like she has deflated tits which are the first sign of childbirth but she still has a nice body.
            brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 13 2006,02:55)
              looks like she has deflated tits which are the first sign of childbirth but she still has a nice body.
              deflated tits ?   ?? ?? ??  Nothing wrong with those tit's Brock!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Brocklanders ............ she was a bit worried that she is "losing it"

Still .......... they are not too bad for almost 40 years old. If I compare her body to that of a similarly aged western woman, I can see why we love Asians so much !

Thanks for your compliments, Bam.

Here is a photo from the Royal Cliff Hotel in Pattaya that we submitted to another forum. (lost all the originals in a recent computer crash)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (shaggedout @ Jan. 13 2006,10:27)
                  Thanks for the reply Brocklanders ............ she was a bit worried that she is "losing it"  

Still .......... they are not too bad for almost 40 years old. If I compare her body to that of a similarly aged western woman, I can see why we love Asians so much !

Thanks for your compliments, Bam.

Here is a photo from the Royal Cliff Hotel in Pattaya that we submitted to another forum. (lost all the originals in a recent computer crash)
                  Just to put things in perspective, for all of you living in Europe or America, ( or any other western country for that matter ), while you are out & about just cast your eye over the western female population, gage which might be in there 40's then come back & cast your eye over this gentlemans wife !!

I rest my case !!

Sir, i personally think your wife has a great figure for 40, & I am sure she is beautiful as well. Yes, I am jealous.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Rob69in ......... Thank you for the very nice compliment.

You appear to be a seasoned traveller, able to make a well-qualified judgement! We really appreciate your comments!

Comment

Shaggedout,

Yes, I have travelled a bit in my 27-28yrs of being on the road, ( 80+ countries now ), perhaps not so much in the ex-eastern block & African countries, & i am still averaging over 170,000 airmiles a year. ( accordding to my airmiles statements ). Not everyones cup of tea, but still getting some satisfaction out of it all.

The unfortunate ( or fortunate, depending on your perspective !! ) result, is that I do not find the majority of western women attractive, physically, sexually & least of all in the attitude / character department. By far the best GG's, TS, TV, LB's are in South / Latin America, & Asia.

Funnily enough, after so much experience & travel, I go to the LOS for the majority of my holidays. I wonder why ??

Sir, you are a lucky man, & I wish you continued enjoyment & forfilment in your still florishing relationship.            
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (shaggedout @ Jan. 13 2006,10:27)
                        Brock is just a Crock..

Your wife is exquisitely beautiful. she looks only 20 years old to me. I wish I was a Ladyboy so I could meet you and your wife for some fun loving!

Comment

she looks good for a lady close to her 40s, even though she is holding her breath on the other hand, if i wanted to fuck a lady close to her 40s, i could strawl beach rd at nite and get it for 300b and then go back to walking street chose any lb(s) i wanted without worrying about my mrs'

Comment

Thanks Madmax ............. very nice of you to say so

Comment

I had no clue she was 40....that is an incredible looking 40 year old. My apologies. Very trim body and is definately in shape. That last photo depicts what she looks like better as the one photo just made it look like her tits were sagging but that happens when women get older but what doesnt happen is that they stay in shape like this...not an ounce of fat and excellent skin also.

I also apologize because I didnt think you would have your gf read these posts with you....Im sure she wasnt happy about it.
                              brock landers

Comment

Body looks ok, but what about the boat race?
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X