X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bam @ May 10 2006,09:30)
    (JackG @ May 10 2006,08:08) I would just as soon like a refund rather than have to wait another year for improvement.
    Maybe you should just get Dick Network!
    Childish respond to a serious concern.
    You are an administrator?

Comment

What's cute in some of the videos is when the model signals the cameraman that she's about to cum.

Comment

(JackG @ May 10 2006,10:54)
        (Bam @ May 10 2006,09:30)
        (JackG @ May 10 2006,08:08) I would just as soon like a refund rather than have to wait another year for improvement.
        Maybe you should just get Dick Network!
        Childish respond to a serious concern.
        You are an administrator?
        Mate, if this is the most serious of concerns in your life then consider yourself lucky.

Comment

The One Hundred Dollar membership fee is money that could have been spent on 8 Short Times in most of Pattaya, so, yes, it is a serious matter.

Comment

The One Hundred Dollar membership fee is money that could have been spent on 8 Short Times in most of Pattaya, so, yes, it is a serious matter.
            For fucks sake if you were that unsure about it why did you sign up for the whole year in the first place? Why not just sample it. That's like buying 40 litres of paint and complaining because you don't like the colour.

Personally I had been a monthly member on and off a few times before I signed up for the whole year. I had tried most of the other ladyboy sites, been unimpressed and kept coming back to Asiants. Their No.1 in my books.

If you can't enjoy this site maybe you should go back to GG's.

I think Bam was being a bit too sutle for you.
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(JackG @ May 10 2006,18:12) The One Hundred Dollar membership fee is money that could have been spent on 8 Short Times in most of Pattaya, so, yes, it is a serious matter.
              At the current exchange rate that is 470 THB per short time. Shit you are a cheap charlie aren't you. No wonder you were worried about people over paying although I would say over paying to you would be 500 baht

Comment

I know I criticised the update on the 7th with the exception of Ming (but I did say the videos were good), but credit where it's due:

The video update of the 10th must be the finest ever.

Ming, Neung and Lisa all with great climaxes.

Does anyone know whatever happened to white cum?

It all seems to clear nowadays!

Any statistics or research out there?

Keep up the good work.

1 week away from LOS!

Can't wait!

Trebor

Comment

(andre459 @ May 10 2006,14:05) If you can't enjoy this site maybe you should go back to GG's.
                  I usually do.  
                  While the pictures of ladyboys are exciting very few of the ones I've experienced are any good in bed.  A real hot, wet, tight, pussy beats any asshole, any time.  The best anal sex I ever had was with a real girl.  
                  Even when it comes to a blow job there have only been 2 ladyboys that have come remotely close to the ability of a real girl who enjoys giving head.  The best blows jobs have been from real girls.
                  Last ladyboy I did was Sia or sigh from Hi Boss Bar.  VERY HOT to look at.  Nice looking ass and cock.  Great legs. Downstairs in the bar she agreed to intercourse (her on bottom). When we were upstairs she refused to fuck saying her bottom was sore and then tried to jack me off and put mouth on the end of my cock every seconds or so.
                  The one before that thought jacking off and seeing who could cum first was great sex.
                  Sorry, I don't pay someone to jack off. I can do that myself and only do it when nothing else is available.  Even ladyboys that do suck, don't do it for long and try to jack you off to finish as opposed to most real girls who don't stop until you cum.
                  Ladyboys are Hot to look at but, overall, with only a couple of exceptions, have been disappointing in bed.  I don't think most of them have the first clue was to what is good sex.
                  If I ever found a ladyboy that was feminine in appearance and was also good in bed then I might change my mind, but until that happens I will continue to spend most of my time with real girls.
                  You can take your attitude and  

Comment

(ozzie @ May 10 2006,14:25)
                    (JackG @ May 10 2006,18:12) The One Hundred Dollar membership fee is money that could have been spent on 8 Short Times in most of Pattaya, so, yes, it is a serious matter.
                    At the current exchange rate that is 470 THB per short time. Shit you are a cheap charlie aren't you.  No wonder you were worried about people over paying although I would say over paying to you would be 500 baht
                    The going rate for a short time in Pattaya almost everywhere but Walking Street is 500 THB, and I always give another 100 or 200 THB as a tip for good service.  
                    1,000 is the long term rate and if the girl has been a real sweetheart and provided good service she will, most likely get 1,500, from me.
                    If you regularly pay over 500 THB in Pattaya for a short time, before tip, especially for ladyboys, then you know what they say about "a fool and his money."

Comment

(trebor2809 @ May 11 2006,01:32) Does anyone know whatever happened to white cum?
                      It all seems to clear nowadays!
                      It is a matter of diet, the hormones they take and how frequently they cum.

Comment

(JackG @ May 11 2006,02:07) Ladyboys are Hot to look at but, overall, with only a couple of exceptions, have been disappointing in bed.  I don't think most of them have the first clue was to what is good sex.
                        I wouldn€™t expect great sex with 500 baht ladyboys. At that price they must be so desperate they'll fuck even a dog for more Yabba.

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with Ladyboys.... quality ladyboys... not the 500 Baht street trash.

Jack, it's not about quantity.... but quality. You get what you pay as they say.

Comment

Dear JackG,

I have only one thing to say " Get popped by POP"

I still dream about it.

Comment

The only time I've been disappointed with sex with ladyboys is in Pattaya. And that's when I didn't have any!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

LB's / TS are not Robots, they can't produce the goods on call for everyone at any time of your choosing.

There are about a zillion factors that effect the service they provide, & don't loose sight of its there job, & Money number 1.

If the moment is right & all the factors add up it will be a memorable GFE experience, if it doesn't, then really its unlucky.

I certainly do not expect a beautiful hour glass figured LB / TS to find some one twice there age ( & sometimes wieght ) fat bald old fart sptrings to mind, attractive & someone they would like to have sex with. Yes you are paying them, but get real folks. If some western women hippo with an attitude tried to come on to me. Frankly forget it darling, not interested. Get my drift.

I personally think they do very well to supply such a nice service to tho's lucky enough to enjoy it. Day in Day out!! Hardly any holiday & waking in the morning & thinking what old git is going to shag me up the arse today & how many times, must be a daunting prospect
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

then you know what they say about "a fool  and his money."
                                Yeah he always get good service and not dud who just want to blow him and leave      

Comment

Working...
                                X