Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

hey heres some pic i can share
      Attached Files
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(suki @ Feb. 06 2006,21:49) Hmmm, still dont see the difference between a newhalf and a ladyboy.
        newhalf = ladyboy.

It's just that the former is usually the term that the Japanese apply to someone who is transgender(transexual). The latter, ladyboy, is generally the term most of us(esp. in this forum) are familiar with and tend to associate with those transgender persons in Thailand, Philipines, and other southeast Asian countries.

btw, the reason the genital area is blacked out, out of focus, or has a mosaic over it in pictures of Japanese newhalf, or even Japanese idol models, is because the the law in Japan forbids the showing of this area.

Go figure!!! Ironic when I think that Japan has some of kinkiest sexual fetishes in the world.

It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Feb. 10 2006,09:38) Yeah - my love for new-halfs disappeared when I thought about the price. You can't even sneeze in Tokyo without paying 1,000 yen (well, I'm exaggerating)! Better to save up the money for a trip to LOS!
          Everything in Japan is expensive!!! Even time w/ a newhalf!!
          I think the only advantage a NH would have over a LB would be their grasp of English. The Japanese educational system is one of the best in the world. And so many Japanese words are words borrowed from English.
          It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

I think the only advantage a NH would have over a LB would be their grasp of English
            I have to respectfully disagree with you there. In many of the healths and clubs, you'll be hard pressed if you don't speak or read a little japanese. Directions to some of the places are hard as hell as well as expressing what you want and so forth.

Might just be me though.....

Comment

(tigerxxx @ May 25 2006,04:31)
              (dummy_plug @ Feb. 10 2006,09:38) Yeah - my love for new-halfs disappeared when I thought about the price. You can't even sneeze in Tokyo without paying 1,000 yen (well, I'm exaggerating)! Better to save up the money for a trip to LOS!
              Everything in Japan is expensive!!! Even time w/ a newhalf!!
              I think the only advantage a NH would have over a LB would be their grasp of English. The Japanese educational system is one of the best in the world. And so many Japanese words are words borrowed from English.

Comment

Here is a link to a Japanese blog maintained by a Newhalf.

It has an extensive list of clubs and show rooms around Tokyo.

Could be worth checking out, some places are gaijin friendly, most places require some language skill in Japanese.

Tokyo Newhalf club list....

Good luck

Comment

That's a pretty cool list..Where'd you find it?

There are so many places I am trying to check out, but lack of money can seriously hamper an evening here. I need to improve my japanese to increase my chances of getting freebies

Comment

Working...
                  X