X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tata gets my vote .
    How come I only got one vote ? Thats not fair !

Comment

You can vote once a day!

Comment

The CLUBHOUSE

The December edition of the bi-monthly Clubhouse Magazine is out...

Some great things to look forward to for Christmas, and post-op lovers won't feel cheated either!

Check out the super sexy XXX gallery of Kitar and a chum sucking and fucking away on the preview girls page!

Loads of cool links too, and a list of the best of the new and the best of the old models is updated every two weeks!

(The stories and videos are updated once a month!)

Enjoy!

Attached Files

Comment

I always think you're pulling my leg when you show Som. I can't believe she's a LB.

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhou....020.JPG

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

The Clubhouse just seems to be getting better and better and the format is excellent.

It is a one stop shop for the best of the best and I'm finding myself spending more time there than anywhere else on the site.

Well done Stogie and crew keep up the great work.

Comment

Good grief who is Ex, looks like Areeya has competition big time.

This Ex is super hot and I sure am looking forward to her spread in more ways than one.

Comment

I do agree EX is hot who's bringing her to the January Suckfest?

Comment

Hey , what Lynn doing in there , she told me she was out of the scene and working as some accounts project manager at the University. If you ever get a chance to nail her yer in for a real treat.

Is she pole swinging again in KC3 ?

Anyway,nice to see Som back again, shame she works in Singapore now, id like to put that notch on the bow.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by
                    EX is hot who's bringing her to the January Suckfest
                    She is in Pattaya and I will just happen to be there before going to BKK

Comment

• Girl of the MONTH.....

LYNN....
                      Attached Files
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Originally posted by

Dang I need to move to Thailand

Comment

• Originally posted by (ozzie @ Nov. 30 2004,16:18)
                          Originally posted by
                          EX is hot who's bringing her to the January Suckfest
                          FULL report appreciated, this is one hot looking babe.

Comment

• Ex can be found at Jenny's or Linda's or walking in nearby vacinity.

Comment

• Think Poom is the prettiest but wound up voting for pre-op Yam. Unlike last month where voting for Daisy was a no brainer for me, this month I could have voted for just about any of the girls.

Comment

• Ex's skin color is great can tell she spends time in the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X