Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity, how much do the hormones cost to keep up? I always had the impression they were pretty cheap.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

They take mainly the yellow Premarin and that's not expensive. Bought it quite often for lb's in Europe (where you can only get it with a prescription of course), can't remember exactly, it's not a lot, but still some if you are all of a just sudden a chicken soup vendor on the street. But I was talking much more about the full package. Cosmetics, liftings, the hair doesn't get better, clothes of course, etc. They have quite a good standard when they were in the game. But with 50??

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Same as us dudes. You keep yourself well, you look well.

I know a LB in Hong Kong who never drinks, smokes, takes drugs, puts cream on her whole body 2 times per day, drinks lots of milk because she thinks it helps the skin, and she looks drop dead georgeous at about 30.

Ning-nong looks nice at her age and I can't imagine her getting 'worse'.

But many of us know lots of LBs who laugh at "I eat too much!", and they look like they do.

There is likely some genetics in play of course that no amount of "taking care of yourself" can fix (like my bald head).

Comment

Thanks for the info on the hormones.

I can't say that many GG women are looking all that great after 40-45. Is there any reason a LB is different?
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Working...
            X