X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jellybean,
    spent some time with Kai in early October.All she could talk about was how disappointed she was in not being able to get to Scotland with you.It was clear that you two had done the "relatives" thing and that's as good as being married in Thailand.She is a real sweetie and obviously has a big place for you in her life.Best of luck in your future plans.
    nigel69

Comment

jelly bean. my reaction was similar to yours when mint told me of the fuc wit in flirt4free impersonating me, when the wally was found out by mint he then went on to say you know donnnnnny is a big butterlfy and fucks many ladyboys.
      after thinking about it i just laughed and thought poor silly wanker. ccoems on here and reads my posts then goes to a cam room and does that
      i
      then as ziggy says maybe she is lying and it did'nt happen?? so for what reason would she say it??I'm in australia and shes at work, no money passing between us. i know she works as does jelly bean.
      no it happens and these people or person are just plain silly
      dont worry about it jellybean stay cool. if you get angry the wanker has won
      cheers mate donnny
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

[QUOTE]BTW Kai told me that she was told by a couple of her friends not the guy himself.........
        Now gentleman there is also the slim chance that Kai's friends were telling her lies out of some form of jealousy,recent fight,kais had more customers this week,or any of a 1000 different things that will set these ladies off.
         It seems a bit childish for all this huffing and puffing that Kai wasnt actually told by the so called mystery fucker in person.
         I for one wouldnt trust much of what comes out of these ladies mouths/minds remember it is all a game of pay for play.
        And just for the record  I have never been with Kai either or spoken to her,mind you JB she is sexy so I am afraid I cant rule her out, just being honest man.
         Still hope everything goes well for you two, and if there really is a lying fucker reading here and telling tales to impress himself upon these girls,you will be found out,the girls arent stupid,you lonely fucking loser.

Comment

I spoke to Kai a couple of nights ago. It's all sorted beteween her and JB so the point is moot. I think she was genuinely surprised about all the publicity that this event has conjured up.

I like watching Kai perform on stage but I couldn't go to bed with her. It would be like shagging your mates wife.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Nov. 06 2006,13:24) jelly bean. my reaction was similar to yours when  mint told me of the fuc wit in flirt4free impersonating me, when the wally was found out  by mint he then went on to say you know  donnnnnny is a big butterlfy and fucks many ladyboys.
            after thinking about it i  just laughed and thought poor silly wanker. ccoems on here and reads  my posts then goes to a cam room and does that
            i
            then as  ziggy says  maybe she is lying and it  did'nt happen?? so for what reason would she  say it??I'm in australia  and shes at work, no money passing between us. i know she works as  does  jelly bean.
            no it happens and  these  people or  person  are  just plain silly
            dont worry about it  jellybean stay cool. if you get angry the wanker  has won
            cheers mate donnny
            Donnnnny, no-one could replace the Flash.  

May the LB force be with us all.  
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 05 2006,23:43) It's purely personal here. For me, if I saw another guy's girl, I'd have to trouble looking him in the eye after that, so I wouldn't do it.

I think there is no moral guideline here except personal conscience.
              I don't understand this at all but each to his own.

If she is working in a bar then she is fair game for anyone. I probably would not seek a girl out knowing she might be seeing someone on this forum but my loyalty to any of you guys does not extend to shagging any of the available girls in the bars.

Comment

As for Kai making it up, it did occur to me but there is no need for her to make up an excuse to ask me if I'm seeing another, it happens frequently (usually after she's taken alot of hormone ) and she just comes straight out an asks.
                There is no need for most of the girls to lie about what they do but they still do. I don't pretend to know Kai at all as the most of have said to her is a passing hello and a smile but I am sorry I can't put it past her.

Comment

(ozzie @ Nov. 07 2006,20:04)
                  (ziggystardust @ Nov. 05 2006,23:43) It's purely personal here. For me, if I saw another guy's girl, I'd have to trouble looking him in the eye after that, so I wouldn't do it.

I think there is no moral guideline here except personal conscience.
                  I don't understand this at all but each to his own.

If she is working in a bar then she is fair game for anyone. I probably would not seek a girl out knowing she might be seeing someone on this forum but my loyalty to any of you guys does not extend to shagging any of the available girls in the bars.

Why you rotten bastard

And to think I asked you about Vee

That's it damnit!! from now on, they're all fair game.
                  I'll justify it by saying I'm "lipflipper"

Not randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                  X