Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always enjoy the company of my closest mates, the banter is great, but they just cant get there heads round lady boys and the attraction....

So I have to sneek off at the end of the night or go AWOL....

Come to Thai alot on my own and have no problem being alone because its never for long....

Comment

So far I've always hunted solo, except for the time I met up with DP and Ozzie in BKK.

I voted for the 2nd, but so far, as luck would have it, I've never been able to meet up with other board members. Other mates and friends have inkling of the LB attraction.

Comment

Let me think...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I always go solo because my admiration for ladyboys is not a thing I can entrust to just anyone. I have one colleague at work that I partially confided in and he seems interested in accompanying me to Thailand some time. Otherwise I feel that most guys are ignorant to the fact that a 3rd gender even exists. For these bigots the ladyboys are just pansies and their admirers are a cross between a weirdo and an in-closet bi-sexual. How do you start to explain the exotic world of the 3rd gender. I remember the first time a friend told me he had encountered a ladyboy in Thailand way back in the early 80's. I didnt have a clue how a 'male' could pass as a girl and thought he was a guy that would screw anything after a few beers anyway. Well for me personally, the internet changed all that in the mid 90's and Ive been an admirer since about 7 years. Its easy to talk here in the forum because we are all admirers but those outside are just not on our wavelength€¦€¦yet :-)

Comment

I'm making my first trip soon
            and the funny thing is,I've told friend's
            that I'm going to LOS. to screw Lb,s!
            And believe it or not, they dont believe me!
            But hey! that's fine with me! Gizmo.
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Made the decision. Will be in BKK this weekend - details in the Travel Information forum. Anybody around please let me know

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(ladyboyadmirer @ Mar. 19 2007,04:27) I always go solo because my admiration for ladyboys is not a thing I can entrust to just anyone. I have one colleague at work that I partially confided in and he seems interested in accompanying me to Thailand some time. Otherwise I feel that most guys are ignorant to the fact that a 3rd gender even exists. For these bigots the ladyboys are just pansies and their admirers are a cross between a weirdo and an in-closet bi-sexual. How do you start to explain the exotic world of the 3rd gender.  I remember the first time a friend told me he had encountered a ladyboy in Thailand way back in the early 80's. I didnt have a clue how a 'male' could pass as a girl and thought he was a guy that would screw anything after a few beers anyway. Well for me personally, the internet changed all that in the mid 90's and Ive been an admirer since about 7 years. Its easy to talk here in the forum because we are all admirers but those outside are just not on our wavelength€¦€¦yet   :-)

every trip ive been ive been with mates , and i just go off and do my own thing
                many times ive wished i was alone , but the flipside of the coin is id probably get bored , judging by the amount of LBs around theres obviously a lot of guys into them , its just a shame the majority of people cant be more honest and open minded .
                ive had my share of comments from drunken idiots and i honestly couldnt give a fuck , but if a friend had a problem i honestly dont know , suppose ill cross that bridge when i come 2 it
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I took a friend to Nana and Patpong a few times and turned him to the dark side. I enjoyed that immensely.

Comment

Alway's alone. Mostly because I'm an unsocialable bastard
                    Anthonymustang

Comment

Couldnt imagine going alone. Like the idea of meeting up with BMs for drinks to explore the scene, have some talks and laughs, and just generally muck about before departing ways when hooked up. Probably because me newby, and am slightly nervous of roaming around on my own.

Comment

Agree entirely, I enjoy the comapny of "like minded" individuals" when I am in Bangkok, if only for a chat and a beer(s)...
                        Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

I prefer to hunt alone. I often run into someone to chat with in the bars but I did not go there to chat. I don't know why but in some places the most obnoxious drunk always wants to chat with me.

Comment

Maybe they fancy you....

Comment

I've had some really good luck by going to Cabaret shows alone and then focus on just one girl, keep good eye contact and eventually your eyes may meet. Smile politely with a hint of interest in her. When the show has finished see her outside, offer some kind compliments and then maybe arrange to meet later.

This approach has worked a few times with great results. Particularly at Tiffany's in PB and at MAMBO on BK.

Comment

Working...
                              X