X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots and there impact

Not sure if this will stay in this area or not but here goes.
    For those who have read my posts hopefully remember this working a holiday diveded into two parts lol work and holiday. My error was paying visit to big dogs whilst i was still work mode and had a few drinks and chatted. I can not even remember the idiots name but struck up a conversation about the ts bars had few drinks and left had a look around seemed busy for a tuesday night.

Wednesday morning as i walked across the the foyer of my hotel (which was up at mbk) with the ceo of the thailand company his pa and several collegues form asia i heard did you find and transexuals last night i ignored him and kept walking until he yelled hay you david.
    Now my goose is cooked well and truley the ceo asked who is he i said a guy from a bar. So i spent the next two days explaining i had no idea who or what he was on about.

Some how my wife found out she appeared from malaysia on friday and saturday night. That killed any chance to get into guess bar and check out jane and the girls. It also cost me nuts she still has them in the ringer.
    Be a while before i get the chance to hit bkk again.

My said story what fuck up

Good news i still get to be a member

Shit, buddy sorry. That's a nightmare. I hope you can work things out with the wife, can't be easy for either of you two. That's some terrible fucking luck bro, I could deal with biggoted work assholes but my wife, forget about it man. Best of luck working everything out. Maybe you could tell her that you would never cheat on her with a GG but were just curious about lbs... that's my explanation if I ever get busted.

Comment

It really amazes me how some
      people you meet can be so
      fucking stupid! To have him shout at you
      like that when he could clearly see you were with
      someone!! What a   Hope everything work's out for
      you mate! Gizmo.
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

You met a bloke in Big Dogs, had a chat about ladyboy bars and your wife found out and flew up from Malaysia to confront you about it? Not only that - the bloke you had a drink with saw you in your hotel on the other side of town and even confronted you about it (by name) in front of your boss?

Come on! I don't believe a word of it!

Comment

I have to agree with SB on this one.

Comment

As much as i can understand things not going well, connected with peoples in ability to understand third gender preferrences & your wife getting over excited about not having first call on your bishop, it all seems a bit odd & too much of a coincidence.

As a shy & reserved person myself ( Errr right! ) I am always affected by the name callers, & tho's who seem to find it necessary to inform me my "girl friend" could be a bloke. Then theres the Gawping Masses,.....mainly wishing they could have as much fun. However I do object to getting into fights with narrow minded morons who consider me to be gay as I am enjoying the company of a LB. That has happened a couple of times in the LOS.

Seriously....., I am glad I don't have to worry about wives, ( didn't fall for that scam! ) daughters, sons, partners, friends or even work mates / colleagues finding out about my "habits", as about 90% of them already know, as i told them, I even sent pictures to my present MD. He's knows the position, if you don't like it, find another engineer.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

And if it is true, I have a difficult time feeling sorry for a married guy
              fucking around on his wife, getting caught and blaming others for his
              ills...

As harsh as it might sound, you put your own tit in the wringer...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sounds to me like his wife had a Private Investigator on him and he was set up ...

PS
                would a regular at Big Dogs use the word"transexual"

Comment

Have to agree that his story fails to pass the smell test for veracity. Looks like he was a victim of his own stupidity and his wife's clever ploy at getting the "goods" on him.

Comment

Guys and Dolls,

have had a very similar situation... went out one night (Mardi's birthday to be exact) in Nana's plaza for a couple of drinks in a very famous place (Ob****) and on our way out I was accompanied by some Guess Bar LBs... On Monday morning someone at my job (an important manager) asked me about my nights out in Bangkok . I told him I enjoy myself a lot and then he revealed he had seen me a few nights before outside Nana's getting into a taxi with another 3 or 4 "Grrrrls"

Since then there are rumors about my "taste" but nobody can really tell. Also since then I have been more to this person.

I think is a big issue in Thailand LBs. Thai people may not express any negative or positive feelings regarding Gays, Lesbians and LBs but are not WARMLY accepted in Blue Chips and the real thai society. It is better accepted to sleep with many girls than to have an LB GF... (I have seen many people smiling when I walk around hand in hand with X, my GF). I also think we should further discuss Thai's people attitude towards LBs and their farangs lovers in another new mega DISCUSSION-Forum.

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

It does sound a bit too of a coincidence that it all happened so fast and all.

Sounds like a detective was hired.

Comment

It is not just LB that they look down on, if they had seen you with a bar girl gg it may not have been so bad but lips would still be flapping. Old stickman use to elaborate on not bringing a bar girl back to your regular adobe.

Comment

Yes, sad as it is, it sounds like it was a put up job.

Sorry to hear it wrecked your holiday though!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There are a lot of the Private Detectives doing this stuff nowadays

http://www.thaiprivateeye.com/

Comment

Sb you can belive me or not no skin off my nose as i said shit happens . When i meet people sb i always give my first name as a course of being polite, so thats where he got my name from. I was staying at pathawan princess thats where meetings taking place up on 27th floor in horizon club.

My trip to bkk was from monday the 26th till march 5 from march 1 is where i switched hotels to majestic grande is where the work stopped and fun started  but did not work out that way. Thanks to others for positive comments and to those who has happened to you understand.

Any hows have to off line the misses home so ciao

Comment

Working...
                              X