Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging around go-go bars & chasing prostitutes is not normal for the majority of the population.  In these situations trust is something that really ought to be earned from casual encounters.

Nor am I normal or in the company of normal people.  I trust no one.

Better to be vague and perhaps lie about what you are upto for the sake of converstations.

Cheers

Comment

You have my sympathies and I hope everything works out. It reminds me of the old saying "walls have ears". You can never know who you're talking to.

Comment

I think a good strong doze of common sense would have helped a bit... as well as being ultra conservative when in a business situation, no matter where that may be, has always worked in my favor.

David; I hope it works out for you, as dumb as it may sounds to some; honesty will heal this for you and your wife, either save or break your marriage, in any event.... you win!

PP

Comment

Private Detectives investigating relationships between farangs and Bar Girls/GG's and/or LB's. Now there's a no brainer. Seems like the comfort of good clean short time romms will become more popluar in the near future.

Comment

(looktoyou @ Mar. 18 2007,15:49) Hanging around go-go bars & chasing prostitutes is not normal for the majority of the population.  In these situations trust is something that really ought to be earned from casual encounters. Nor am I normal or in the company of normal people.  I trust no one. Better to be vague and perhaps lie about what you are upto for the sake of converstations.
            Wise words... I lie to everyone I meet - especially ladyboys and especially about my name!

(I usually say I'm Jellybean from Bonny Scotland!)

Comment

(Masahiko @ Mar. 17 2007,08:26) There are a lot of the Private Detectives doing this stuff nowadays

http://www.thaiprivateeye.com/
              I know this guy and he's good.

Comment

I agree..
                I occupied him before...he was the money worth .....every bath....
                First choise in Los....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Lookouttoyou

Hanging out with Prostitutes and LBs is NOT a normal THING for the population at list 99.5% of them. BELIEVE me, societies in the US, Europe and Asia are based on FAMILIES that provide food and shelter to their children in order for them to grow up in good conditions, survive and be the best among the rest. LBs (though it is my best and first choice) is not a common thing to do...

New Religion - LBs are my new Religion

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 16 2007,20:17) You met a bloke in Big Dogs, had a chat about ladyboy bars and your wife found out and flew up from Malaysia to confront you about it? Not only that - the bloke you had a drink with saw you in your hotel on the other side of town and even confronted you about it (by name) in front of your boss?

Come on! I don't believe a word of it!
                    I think the bloke's name was Miriam.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Man it seems like this is the week for being 'outed' at BigDogs. I was just there the other day, and as usual struck up a conversation with the fellas around me. This time around it was some real tough looking dudes with tatoos down their arms... so I was trying to be my macho-est. And then the girl who I used to think was a sweetheart and talked to all the time came up to me and shouted "Why you take ladyboy last time?" And those bad-ass biker guys looked at me like I was dirt and immediately curtailed the convo... fucking bitch.

I know it can't compare to the strife you had to deal with, David123au, what with your wife and co-workers finding out and all, but it was still fucking uncomfortable. I'm officially boycotting BD now. I don't even wanna go to that other bar across the way cuz that girl will see me and know she got to me.

Comment

(surropan @ Mar. 27 2007,05:56) Man it seems like this is the week for being 'outed' at BigDogs.  it was still fucking uncomfortable.  I'm officially boycotting BD now.  I don't even wanna go to that other bar across the way cuz that girl will see me and know she got to me.
                        Sitting at BigDogs, or LuckyLukes, I just assume I am going to be outed, 
                        ..................especially on the rail at 5pm when the LBs start arriving, and some of them give my wallet a wai as they go past  
                        TT

Comment

and some of them give my wallet a wai as they go past

Comment

BigDogs & Luckys is like celebrity big brother showcase, if you are not wanting to be identified, don't go there, & go for a dial out rather than a carry out.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(surropan @ Mar. 27 2007,04:56) And then the girl who I used to think was a sweetheart and talked to all the time came up to me and shouted "Why you take ladyboy last time?"
                              That's unacceptable behaviour. Next time ask to speak to Walter, the farang manager. Explain to him what happened and he'll do the right thing.

Comment

People sitting in bars in the main entrance to a large brothel complex are there because they made a concious decision to choose that bar, in that location. Not because they thought, "i wouldn't mind going out for a drink". They are probably all mongers / whorists of some gender persuation or other & getting "shouted at" by a previous provider is all part of the game in my book.
                                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                                X