Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree... If you are striking up a conversation with a couple of chaps in a bar you don't expect the staff to let the whole group know that you fuck ladyboys.

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 27 2007,11:16) BigDogs & Luckys is like celebrity big brother showcase, if you are not wanting to be identified, don't go there, & go for a dial out rather than a carry out.

People sitting in bars in the main entrance to a large brothel complex are there because they made a concious decision to choose that bar in that location.

......getting "shouted at" by a previous provider is all part of the game in my book.
      I agree entirely with Rob69 and TTChang  -  if you don't want to get noticed  -  don't sit at the entrance to Nana  

In Surropan's case he did not say for sure if the girl concerned was a Big Dog's employee.
      In any case if she had not 'outed' him who is to say that another girl or ladyboy walking past would not have done the same.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

You can use a different first name depending on who you are talking to, where you are and who you are fucking. This way, if someone confronts you when you have other company, you can claim you have no idea who they are, they don't even know your name!

Fucking ladyboys is a secret that is easily hidden. Use short-time rooms, leave the bar separately and have them meet you at the ST place. Very easy in NEP. If someone sees you go in to a LB bar, you can always say you were in there for a laugh. And if you don't want others to know you are fucking ladyboys, then it is not wise to discuss it with anyone.

Comment

don't shit on your own doorstep fool.

Comment

In any case if she had not 'outed' him who is to say that another girl or ladyboy walking past would not have done the same.
            That's never ever happened to me in five years. And it won't ever happen. Ladyboys would never approach you if you were perched at Big Dogs, drinking a beer and watching the world go by.

They are even a bit reticent about coming over after you bark out their names and invite them over.

Sure - the 100% foolproof way to avoid embarrasment is to stay in your hotel room and have a wank... but when you are deliberately exposed by a girl working in a bar then there's a hidden agenda or something else going on. Maybe you pissed the girl off in the past or stiffed her or something...

Comment

I always make a point of avoiding Beer Bars which are in close proximity to my regular ladyboy hangouts. Once the girls know you and recognise that you shag Ladyboys, then it might as well have been advertised in the Pattaya Mail.

For those of us who like to mix up our LB assignations with GG's, this type of ''outing'' can sometimes be a problem as I have discovered fairly recently

Comment

Well, I suppose if you insist on fucking the ggs then they will get jealous and mark you for it if they feel threatened by better looking and more adventurous ladyboys.

I did a GG a while back and I don't think I'll bother doing another one as long as I live. They can't fuck and they look like shite.

Comment

No grey areas with you anymore then Stogie Bear

Comment

I have sat at Big Dogs between 17-1900 for years, never been outed (if you want to call it that) by a Ladyboy and I know way to many of them working in Casanova, Obsessions, Temptations, and Cascades. The most any of them ever did was look up and smile (probably because they know my wallet is back in town).

As a matter of fact almost all gg's and LB's keep their head down when walking past Big Dogs. Then they pay their respects to the Buddha at the bottom of the escalator and move on. You ever notice that almost every LB brings flowers or stops at the Buddha but not too many gg's do?

Comment

(Masahiko @ Apr. 01 2007,19:07) As a matter of fact almost all gg's and LB's keep their head down when walking past Big Dogs.  Then they pay their respects to the Buddha at the bottom of the escalator and move on.  You ever notice that almost every LB brings flowers or stops at the Buddha but not too many gg's do?
                      Interesting.

Comment

(Masahiko @ Apr. 01 2007,20:07)
                        As a matter of fact almost all gg's and LB's keep their head down when walking past Big Dogs.  Then they pay their respects to the Buddha at the bottom of the escalator and move on.  You ever notice that almost every LB brings flowers or stops at the Buddha but not too many gg's do?
                        maybe the gg's were all converted by the mormons at the gate and only the lb's still believe there's more than one road to heaven?

Comment

I don't live there, so I don't have to deal with what those who do deal with on a daily basis. But it seems to me that if you walk out of Nana with a beautiful LB on your arm you should be able to deal with a little flack.

Comment

It all depends on why you are there. If you work in BKK or go into Thailand for business with the Thai's I recommend you never let them see you with a gg let alone a LB.

But if you are just there for holiday and you have no expectations to see someone you know, then walk down the street hand in hand if you want to.

Comment

Good point. If you work her and meet a lot of people (I used to) then you'll quickly discover that Thias are extremely nosey abouit you and your life. They'll ask you everything and if you let your guard downyou can get yourself into trouble.

I was deliberately (and frustratingly) vague about everything from where I lived to my age! They couldn't get anything reliable out of me because I'd make stuff up and ask them the same questions...

They are a bunck of back stabbing bitches too so you better be very careful how you word your conversations...

My fellow teacher once told a class that he drank about 3 to 4 large bottles of Chang beer a day. Well - his class thought that he meant 'during the day' and not at night after work and he was fired!

As prongs says... if you are in Nana in the first place then just deal with it... having said that I've never come across any one hurling any insults etc, when I've been in Thailand. Maybe I'm deaf, what?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 02 2007,12:12) Maybe I'm deaf
                                Maybe you don't understand Thai

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X