Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 trips a year, 8 or 9 days each trip with a longer one at New year makes for keeping the dream alive without becoming too skeptical.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 25 2007,20:27) makes for keeping the dream alive without becoming too skeptical.
      ha ha, so THAT is how I became such a cynic, too much time on the ground!!

remember, you Brits and especially you Aussie's have much less of a distance to travel than us Yanks; for me, 30 hours total from door-to-door! No kidding, so that is my reason for staying so long; otherwise I would do maybe 5-6 trips per year, a month each, something like that.

This last one was 2 months and was WAY too much; without a job to keep me busy like I used to have, I find myself with way too much idle time and making myself crazy, as well as missing some things back in the states. By about day 45 I was saying "I am ready to go!", hence Seanchai's quote above.

If Thailand was just 8 or 12 hours away it would be easier, the 30-hour deal is so freaking long and tiring that we tend to stay on the ground longer just because we don't want to deal with that horrible jet lag for a week on each end.
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

about 16 hours from here.

break the trip with a weekend in amsterdam.

Comment

Actually did that last year, KL!!

spent a week in Ams, went to Thailand for a month, back through Ams for a week again on my way home......lovely vacation and yes, it's broken up nicely; only 12 hours from BKK to AMS, then 10 from there to Detroit and finally home.

Trouble is, Buttafly is not rich! and those freaking Euro's and those expensive [and small to boot!] hotels will be the death of me! so no Amsterdam this year, as much as it IS te coolest city I have ever been to
          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Who in Obsessions would you guys recommend for a top?

Comment

May - checkout her May 7th gallery
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I remember well getting chastised by Buttafly and Stogie for saying Obsessions was best. "Cascades, best bar in the world" was the mantra of asiants for a long time. Glad to see some have seen the light

Comment

(neo2025 @ May 09 2007,04:58) Who in Obsessions would you guys recommend for a top?
                  Try Cascades..... they are encouraged by their mamasan to 'top'.   Too many hormones @ Obs!
                  TT

Comment

Cascades or Obsessions, there is always someone for everybody at either of these 2 bars. Who cares which one has the better or bigger choice.

The best bar is where your favourite is at.

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 10 2007,04:57) Cascades or Obsessions, there is always someone for everybody at either of these 2 bars. Who cares which one has the better or bigger choice.

So it's Cascades, then, KL?!   And Obs for me  
                      TT

Comment

As normal guy, punter or customer must be the Obsession the heaven at the moment.....

Only lovely girls, you meet some well known nice guys there...a lovely mamason(may she need a diet) but lovely...when give a tip......

The heaven on earth at the moment....

New arrived....

Fai............No.78

Wowhie Howie ......great night......

Anybody know the blond short haired wth No.69?    

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 10 2007,04:57) Cascades or Obsessions, there is always someone for everybody at either of these 2 bars. Who cares which one has the better or bigger choice.

I'll agree KL if you make it plural....

The best bar is where my favorites are....
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 10 2007,05:23) The best bar is where my favorites are....
                            Oh, yes?

You're not after my wives again, are you kahuna?

Nice pics, Dieter!!
                            TT

Comment

(Dieter @ May 09 2007,21:15) Fai............No.78
                              Complete with TV remote

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Nope.....

Dieter(+3 guests)
                                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X