Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cascades, best bar in the world" was the mantra of asiants for a long time...
    For a long time Cascades WAS the best bar...

We stopped saying that Cascades was better a while back when it was starting to become evident that Obsessions was better than Cascades...

In fact our inversly proportional sliding scale of depreciation for Cascades and appreciation for Obsessions was in line with the way the two clubs were moving and also in line with most forum opinion...

As for seeing the light.... I just see what's in front of me and report it.

Comment

(TTChang @ May 10 2007,06:24) You're not after my wives again, are you kahuna?
      Yes, my goal is to make every forum member a cuckold...  
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dam, dieter, Fah is nice. You take those pics?

Comment

Fai is not only beautiful,she is a great stunner...

As many girls from obsession.

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Thats she sure is. Is she new there? Thanks for pics, pls show us more

Such great quality of the photos, noticed you´re using the sony dslr-a100, are you happy with it? I´m thinking of getting one.

Danke.

Comment

I have a Minolta 9 with a set of lenses G serie and some flashes... these are all compatible with the Sony A100 thats only the reason I buyed this one...

Back to the topic....Yesterday I played Lucky Number in Obsession ....and here is my price.....The lovely Poy...

Jackpot    

Comment

Is that the DIG you stay at, dieter?

Comment

(Dieter @ May 11 2007,15:00) Yesterday I played Lucky Number in Obsession ....and here is my price.....The lovely Poy...
                  And I thought I was the only one who discovered Poy...Took her out 2 or 3 times my last trip...

She is a great girl...lots of fun...

Great photo Dieter...

Cheers,

Kahuna

Comment

I haven't noticed Obsessions nor Cascades change at all in the last 4 years, and that's going there 3-4 times per week most of that time!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 12 2007,01:19) I haven't noticed Obsessions nor Cascades change at all in the last 4 years, and that's going there 3-4 times per week most of that time!
                      Well, you must be enjoying yourself way too much then!

Comment

Damn... Poy looks great... how come I haven't noticed her before... or have I?

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 12 2007,04:31) Damn... Poy looks great... how come I haven't noticed her before... or have I?  
                          I think maybe he did a little work on that photo...

Here's a snap I took about a month ago...sorry I'm not a great photographer...she used to have wavy curly kinda hair...

She is a really fun girl...always smiling and laughing...
                          Attached Files

Comment

I wish the all powerful tech guru God of Provert Stogie Bear could get the LB remote shown in post # 30 to work with a Filipina GG wife of 24+ years. I would be in heaven then (or at least not in hell - hell being residing in the damn Bible Belt - Tennessee).

Loved the remote control pic.

Rebel Ray

Comment

Ok ok..guys...Anbody know how vainly Ladyboys are...I  only remove one or two spots...

A real sweety in all ways.

kahuna....be right, she is a lovely funny girl and in bed .....

Wowie howie.....    

Comment

So who is great in sex here? Any recommendations?

Comment

Working...
                                X