Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even the thai guys at kareoke bars in patong are pay for play,, theres actually alot of bar girls jerking of old limp dicks for money only to go pay some local thai stud for a good dicking later that same night...

Comment

i found that everything is so funny like a money food chain
      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

People do what people do. I suppose if she was your steady girlfriend and then you found out she was giving your money to a Thai boyfriend maybe you could get upset. Doctors go to doctors. Barbers get their hair cut. Shrinks see shrinks. Cops dial 911. Hookers see hookers. Maybe they get to exercise come control that way. Maybe they are just having some fun. It doesn't seem all that controversial to me. People do things that others don't understand or agree with. Look at what forum we are on.
        Justbob

Comment

Guys and Dolls

after reading this tread i can only tell that in my next life (according to Buddhism) I would love to born in Thailand and be one of these men that are getting paid to have sex.

I also know some Gay bars (that my GF and her LB friends took me around Patpong) where both gay farangs and LB go to find these male hookers. I was surprised at the beginning but then accept it... I only wish my GF has done this and/or does not want to do it in the future

Diablo Le Grec

p.s. At the bottom line as some people say above ... it is their money and their lives.

Comment

I actually LOVE the idea!!! Thinking of a raunchy threesome next time...

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Damn I am still mad that my fantasy has been blown I thought that money was going for a good cause. What is a LB fantasy that old fucks spend their money on Thai whores.

Comment

if you met a stunning young girl or ladyboy in your own country and she told you she only fancied older overweight tourists , you"d think she was nuts - why do some people insist in beliving it in thailand ?
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

one of the most realistic posts I have ever seen up here
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 30 2007,20:53) if you met a stunning young girl or ladyboy in your own country and she told you she only fancied older overweight tourists , you"d think she was nuts - why do some people insist in beliving it in thailand ?
                    Because it is a fantasy...
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

This is totally weird. Pls somebody explain to me what is the fantasy part? Your money goes to a good cause is a fantasy? anybody get horny reading about red cross?
                      If the fantasy is she really get excited over you sexually. How does whatever she does later would effect this fantasy at all?

Comment

I think from reading KL's other posts on these type of subjects, he knows all about what the ladyboys do and doesn't have his head in the sand; lots of travellers do, and that's why this board exists, to help them learn the ropes.    He knows what Jimslim and msyelf and others are saying, and has known for years and most of the readers here are the same way, agreed?

The fantasy part exists because for a few weeks  every now and then a guy like us CAN be George Clooney or Brad Pitt, be treated like a king, have great sex and then go back to our boring western lifestyles which generally suck by comparison.  As long as we [meaning the ones who read here and know the score] don't ever get sucked in to The Game and let it remain a fantasy we are safe; get sucked in and let reality and fantasy cross that invisible line and all hope is lost!
                        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(lostinlos @ Mar. 31 2007,10:20) This is totally weird. Pls somebody explain to me what is the fantasy part?  Your money goes to a good cause is a fantasy? anybody get horny reading about red cross?
                          If the fantasy is she really get excited over you sexually. How does whatever she does later would effect this fantasy at all?
                          If you never or can't experience it, no amount of explanation will get you there...And it's not just about sex...

But it's kinda like going to a movie or watching television...for two hours you suspend your disbelief......for two hours you believe what is happening on the large or small screen is real...the better the actor and actress and story and plot...the easier it is to suspend your disblief and the better the fantasy...

In LOS for two hours, or two days or two weeks, some of us are able and want to do the same...Of course there are guys who just want sex sex and more sex...I suspect that this is your bent...So it is difficult for you to understand us...

The better the LB acting ability the better the fantasy...It's that simple...  
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 31 2007,05:54) If you never or can't experience it, no amount of explanation will get you there...And it's not just about sex...

But it's kinda like going to a movie or watching television...for two hours you suspend your disbelief......for two hours you believe what is happening on the large or small screen is real...the better the actor and actress and story and plot...the easier it is to suspend your disblief and the better the fantasy...

In LOS for two hours, or two days or two weeks, some of us are able and want to do the same...
                            It's hard to get across just how different Thailand is to most other countries  -  especially the experience in the P4P scene.

That is about the best explanation I have seen for someone who has never been there.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 31 2007,05:54) The better the LB acting ability the better the fantasy...It's that simple...
                              Yes, this is the fantasy!

For those of us who visit 2-3 times a year, to get away from the everyday stress of work, you can lose yourself for a week or 2 in an adult disneyworld where any fantasy can be lived out for the right amount of baht.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 31 2007,13:54)
                                (lostinlos @ Mar. 31 2007,10:20) This is totally weird. Pls somebody explain to me what is the fantasy part? Your money goes to a good cause is a fantasy? anybody get horny reading about red cross?
                                If you never or can't experience it, no amount of explanation will get you there...And it's not just about sex...

In LOS for two hours, or two days or two weeks, some of us are able and want to do the same...Of course there are guys who just want sex sex and more sex...I suspect that this is your bent...So it is difficult for you to understand us...

The better the LB acting ability the better the fantasy...It's that simple...
                                Not really, I do understand the fantasy (I think ). What I meant is, how can the fantasy be broken just for knowing what she does with the money we paid. The fantasy should stop when they leave the hotel or at least when we leave LOS. I understand LT. But if you trail after the girl on what she does in her own time, WITH HER OWN MONEY, this is a bit dangerous.
                                Also, maybe this is me. I don't understand guys who can not snap out of it - when you absolutely need to. If one falls in love with the girl, that's one thing, we have many forum threads for that. But if you already recognized that you are just buying sex and couple of days of fantasy, how can you drawn any further?

Comment

Working...
                                X