X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Mar. 31 2007,18:11)
    (kahuna @ Mar. 31 2007,05:54) The better the LB acting ability the better the fantasy...It's that simple...
    Yes, this is the fantasy!

For those of us who visit 2-3 times a year, to get away from the everyday stress of work, you can lose yourself for a week or 2 in an adult disneyworld where any fantasy can be lived out for the right amount of baht.
    That's what I do too. If you ask me, the fantasy is not limited to sex, hell, it's not even limited to just the girls either. It's super super friendly customer services. 5 star hotel living, and god knows how many time I loss sleep kidtheung-ing having a beers by maynam chao praya?
    But guys, after we come back, we must pinch ourself to reality. Yes, you can work on a dream of finally retiring there, but you have to grind your teeth, back to the rat race. If not for the boring 40 some weeks of the year, we can never afford the 2 week fantasy .....
    Then again, I can't tell you how many times I dream about just giving up everything to drive a speed boat around Phi Phi ...

Comment

Working...
    X