Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen... BEWARE (a pic you need to see!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Mar. 26 2007,16:05) supermario... I have deleted most of your posts as you are repeatingyourself. It only takes one post to get your point across.

The same goes for Donnnny saying that Mint has Aids. If she does have Aids, then we should know so none of us who want to sleep with her will do so. He made the comment, now he needs to clear the air.
     Just fuck off. Mint hasn't got aids you utter loser. Show me where it says that she does. YOU can clear the air by keeping your idiotic comments to yourself!  

Like D33 says... There are loads of girls in Pattaya hooking in bars and on the streets with VD and/or AIDS. It's not his job to hold your fucking hand when you are out there.

Thailand does an excellent job of underplaying all the risks involved with P4P but if you are over 18 you takes yer chances.
    WELL, Excuse me!!! I WIL keep my comments to myself.
    No more Posts from me.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 26 2007,15:36) Health care in Thailand is fantastic. A trip to the doc and a course of treatment is 30 Baht!
      Most likely rather spend her hard earned Baht on Meth in place of Antibiotics€¦ on Meth your nut sack may be a ball of puss but it still feels great!

Comment

(D33 @ Mar. 26 2007,13:31) I know a girl with HIV, STILL working at a beer bar. Everyone there knows, even the mamasan.
        D33 I remember you once giving some interesting numbers that out of around 200 girls and ladyboys you had tested for work in your movies that 12 of them were found to be HIV+. That would make the prevalence rate at 6%, twice the prevalence rate of what the World Health Organization has Thailand listed as being 3% however their 3% estimate may be based on the overall population of Thailand. So going with prostitutes is twice as risky it seems.. Then what about ladyboys? I would then think it€™ll be twice as risky to be with ladyboys then GG€™s so that would mean that 10% to 12% of ladyboys are HIV+  Very fucking Scary and it's only going to get worse now with the sudden increase of drug use like Ice (Meth) That just goes to show you you better cover up when you P4P with the LB€™s or any bargirls for that matter.

Comment

hiv? over 50% i can't give source as i've said b4, but thats what i know as a stat for pattaya LB hookers, as told to me by a friend in the know.
          i feel like i spread this stat around too much (especially as i can't proove it) but at the same time i feel a duty to share. so take of it what u will. i.e. enjoy urselves but be careful guys.

Comment

VD will be the least of their problems with meth. check out the mouth of a long time user if they have teeth left they are probly gray and spongy ( meth. mouth).
            The face and other parts of the body will develope open sores and cist. It could take about 5 years and you would not recognize that person.

Comment

Hmmm eventually no teeth.......
              makes for an interesting  
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

you did a good thing by giving her the money and telling her to go get it taken care of. i think you screwed up by telling these bunch of whinners. but from me thanks for the warning. also good karma always comes back around to you. in my case i'll buy you a beer if i ever meet you.
                thanks t-rocks

Comment

i think you screwed up by telling these bunch of whinners

Comment

I think D33 did the right thing by reminding us punters of the dangers that lurk. But even if he named the ladyboy, what would that do? Eradicate the problem?
                    Mind you, stuffy old Singapore may have the solution. For every female prostitute (pre-op ladyboys excluded) that operates in the "designated red light area" must have a green card in order to work which carries a mandatory check up every 2 weeks I think. It isn't 100% foolproof but at least it cuts on STDs dramatically.
                    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(flassitor @ Mar. 26 2007,09:48)
                      (PogueMahone @ Mar. 26 2007,09:36) Despite being asked numerous times in the above posts to provide a name or a bar for this particular model  no further information has been forthcomin.  That to me is just plain stupid and totally irrresponsible.  We all take our chances when we indulge in the P4P game and we do try to take the necesssary precautions but checking under the scrotum is not on my list of priorites when I was getting down to business.  Having some LB out there with this problem and not indentifying her so that the guys can give her a wide berth is not right.  You took the photo, you posted it, now have the decency to warn us off this LB by providing the necessary information.  Maybe it is not a LB or a generic glady but a photo of yourself, how are we suppose to know?
                      The same goes for Donnnny saying that Mint has Aids. If she does have Aids, then we should know so none of us who want to sleep with her will do so. He made the comment, now he needs to clear the air.
                      HERE WE GO AGAIN FUCKING RUMOR SPREDING FOOL.
                      DO YOU READ THREDS? OR JUST SPROUT SHIT?? I TOLD EVEYONE WHO HAS NO BRAIN IT WAS A JOKE, SO HERE YOU ARE SPREADING THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN
                      YOUR A FUCKING MORON MATE FUCK OFF
                      MINT DOES NOT HAVE AIDS IT WAS A JOKE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT TO MAKE FUCK WIT'S UNDERSTAND.
                      FUCKING ANGRY
                      DONNNNNNY
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Point taken, mate! The person who wrote this has already said he won't be posting anymore so that's an end to this story, OK?

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Mar. 31 2007,15:58) HERE WE  GO AGAIN FUCKING   RUMOR SPREDING FOOL.
                          DO YOU READ THREDS? OR  JUST SPROUT SHIT?? I TOLD EVEYONE  WHO HAS NO BRAIN IT WAS  A  JOKE, SO HERE YOU ARE SPREADING THIS  FUCKING SHIT AGAIN
                          YOUR A FUCKING MORON MATE  FUCK OFF
                          MINT  DOES NOT HAVE AIDS IT WAS  A JOKE HOW  MANY TIMES  DO I HAVE TO SAY IT   TO MAKE  FUCK WIT'S UNDERSTAND.
                          FUCKING ANGRY
                          DONNNNNNY
                          Donny have you ever seen ladies with HIV /AIDS ? Please do not joke with that !

Comment

Donny have you ever seen ladies with HIV /AIDS ? Please do not joke with that !
                            I can just imagine Donny choking over his cornflakes as he reads this

IT IS CALLED HUMOUR......spelled J...O...K....E

Fucks sake
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Hello Supermario,

As Stogie stated above that subject is CLOSED

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

no worrys stogie, i just hate these off the cuff comments from twits, as g for the ts with the nasty balls it looks like a case of cockusrottus
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X