Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see everyone has a different point...IMO do what please you but be always polite and smile.
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Oh, I do both..... I am polite, I smile, I even shake hands with any ladyboy who comes over and says Hi, etc..... that's all fine. But when they say "can I sit down" or even much worse "you take me out" or "you buy cola for me", I politely say NO and continue to look at the stage until I find a new femboy working there whom I have never seen before and then *I* call her over and offer her a drink.

no way am I taking any high-pressure B.S. from a 19-year old farm girl just in from some Issan craphole...... it would be like walking into McDonalds and them saying "you take this Chicken Nugget dinner, don't even look at the menu".......how absurd would that be?
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

I've never been there but will arrive on Saturday for the first time. If I walk into a bar/gogo and become the centre of attention then spending a few thousand baht on ladies drinks would be a bit of a buzz. Being mobbed, to me at this stage, sounds great.
        They're gonna just love you mate...

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 01 2007,01:12) "I will never go in that dump again".  
          KC3

Unfortunately i had the same problem in KC3 the last time i went there. I was with a freelancer called BB and went in to kill an hour but it turned very sour very quickly

.....a ladyboy who was actually just an ugly fat guy in drag and drugged up to the eye balls sat down next to us and made conversation with my friend BB.... after five minutes i was told to give the fat fucker 100baht for food. Anyway i did this and then 15 minutes later she said in a broken graveled voice "im poor and hungry give me 500baht "...i said NO WAY!, PLEASE GO AWAY.... She went berserk and started shouting and screaming that i bad man etc etc...

I got up and fucked off . And to think i used to like that place.

all things come to pass!.

Comment

Just another evenings entertainment at KC3, all part of the show, & bizarrely enough part of the attraction for me.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 02 2007,23:59)
              (buttafly @ Apr. 01 2007,01:12) "I will never go in that dump again".  

.....a ladyboy who was actually just an ugly fat guy in drag and drugged up to the eye balls

"im poor and hungry give me 500baht "

And to think i used to like that place.
              good story,  TC.....  and yes, all things DO come to pass, when I first dicsovered KC3 in 2000 I thought I had died and gone to Ladyboy Heaven; now, well if I ever do go in there again it will be for the same reasons that Robin just said, to be entertained.

But for sure the headache comes on quickly and I always end up leaving asap

Funny too how the girl can be drugged up to her eyeballs but hungry for food..... shit, stop spending your income on meth and xanax and maybe you can eat once in a while you fat  Ho!  and as my falang friend [who runs a small business in Bangkok] always says; "I have people with MBA's working with me who make 15-20K baht per month. how come THEY are never broke and looking for money for food and taxi rides home?  these girls make the same or more every month but have shit".  And lets not get into sending all their money home to Mama up-country, the people with the MBA's do that also but still manage to live good lifestyles.

That night in Kings Corner my LB date asked me for 100 baht..... she handed it to a  cut friend who was nearby, who was  very friendly and  she kindly "wai'd"  to my friend and I for the money, which my friend explained was for taxi money to get home and she gives that to her often.  Later on in the taxi I asked my date who that was; she says "Oh, you know her....she says you met her on Phuket like 3 years ago when she was working at the Simon and before she got cut".   I asked the name and sure enough I DID know her, but man did she look 100 times different, thin and gaunt and a hollow look to her face and dead eyeballs [most posties have this in their eyes anyway, it's called Shark Eyes].

I said "wow, she looks really different, what ever happened to her?"  The predictable reply from my date;  "she do Ice too much now, make her face look no good,  na".  Hmmmm.....money for Ice OK; money for a taxi ride home, must borrow 100 baht from a friend.

Uggghhh        
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 03 2007,00:19) Just another evenings entertainment at KC3, all part of the show, & bizarrely enough part of the attraction for me.
                Its not a rant so much as an observation Robin. Ill obviously go back at some point but considering i used to spend 2 weeks at a time , night after night in that place...it has changed for the worse

I prefer Obsessions now and i dont mind the mobbing and being famous for 15 minutes but the KC3 incident was dangerous as the LB went berzerk...like really fucking dangerous... and i dont scare easy ill tell ye!

100 years ago they used to chain these people up in cells, nowdays there unleashed on to an unsuspecting public. It must have been the mamasans brother in drag
                as i have never seen such a horror in a bikini.

Buttafly mentioned dear old Kings Corner... i put that stint on death row some time ago...

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 03 2007,01:33) the KC3 incident was dangerous as the LB went berzerk...like really fucking dangerous... and i dont scare easy ill tell ye!
                  Ziggy, if you are still reading this thread, care to tell your story about the girl who also did this to you in KC3?

in Thai her name means sister, remember?

There are some nutters out there, lads!!
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Remember that happened to Ziggy around two years ago, he told me at Big Dogs one night. She provoked quite a few punters at the time, including me...

Forget her name but i think she may have had had Ginger hair. Another face in the Pantheon of Loonyladyboys....

Comment

TC your a kinda of magnet for trouble
                      well guys its interesting to see how the things look in different prospectives...compared to other places where you find a lot of TS like Brasil, Philippine, Argentina... Thailand is a piece of cake..i wouldnt personally call "being mobbed" in thai but just a little pushy attitude sometime...the only real problem is when the girls has an aggressive attitude due mostly for drugs use and abuse.
                      this is the only case where i saw things went sour and you can expect everything to happen.
                      so if smell like shit and look like shit well probably is shit.
                      go away if you suspect the ladyboy is on drugs and dont tell anything to the mamasan (she will understand anyway), everyone save face and you wont have trouble next time.
                      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 01 2007,13:38)
                        (ziggystardust @ Apr. 01 2007,12:50) I'm a bit lost here.

As Snick said, there is a common courtesy that exists, as it is 'just the way things are'.

Pick a girl, she sits beside you, you buy a 100 baht drink, no mob, no fuss. All the girls go away.
                        What I was saying is the girl sat next to me uninvited, shook my hand and then said I had to buy her a drink - its the Rules.

My way is I buy a girl a drink IF I ask her to sit with me, I will usually buy a drink for the previous girl I was with if I am butterflying. And Occasionally I will buy the service girls and Mamasan a drink, since I go often and like the extra service ( I.e a first timer doesn't have too )
                        Had this bullshit dropped on me before, sometimes it can be so off putting that you have to leave the bar

Comment

There is a rational and scientific explanation for this Phenomeneononon,

It's called BODY LANGUAGE and the signals you give off, hell l'm sure just about everyone gets mobbed on the first visit, a bit like a kid in a sweetshop.

Can't wait to buy some candy and unable to believe the choice on offer, and they know it.

After a few visits you get a little wiser and smarter, personally l NEVER make eye contact with anyone except the person with the drinks.

And when l have read the label on the Heineken bottle for the sixth time, then l look around. By this time they have realised that you are an old hand and leave you alone.

Any of then come up to you JUST SAY NO ( and if it makes you feel better you can do a Grange Hill routine for them ! ).

And finally take your time looking at what's on offer because if you look at one of them twice they pick up on it and think that you are interested in them and start the getting a drink from you routine.

Guess is no way like the other bars l have been in, l would love to find a bar with GG's in with a similar attitude.

Worst bar l have been in for aggresive ladies was Angel Witch at Nana, while watching the show ( Awesome one's too ) on three seperate occasions l have had girls sat on my knee playing with Mr Junior and encouraging him to grow up, couldn't see their faces and they wanted or expected me to bar fine them, Figure.

And if Jay wants to send any of the Guess staff to Angel Witch to copy the routines or just to get some ideas then it would be heaven, or damn close.

Comment

It's called BODY LANGUAGE and the signals you give off...
                            You mean to say that if I give off the impression that I don't want to be hassled and I just want to be left alone then the ladyboys will pick up on this and simply leave me alone?

That's fantastic news... I'm gonna go out tomorrow and give this a try. I'll report back.

Comment

To do it scientifically you would also need to do another test to check the results against.

So what about walking in with a pair of large football socks down your trousers ( the front not the back, PLEASE ).

Make sure that you are excited, jump up and down and wave at as many people in the bar including the DJ.

Have a big wad of Baht, and don't forget to wave it profusely at every L/b in the bar.

Maybe they will get the message, and when the dust settles you can stagger to your feet and leave happy in the knowledge that you have conducted a very unscientific project.

( sorry there is no Emoticon for tongue in cheek, ROFLMAO ).

Comment

<<< Closest we got to 'tounge in cheek!'

Actually, martin, I was thinking of marching in to Casanovas with my eyes taped back so I look like a Jap, a wallet stuffed with Yen and a T-shirt which in Thai reads "I'm a duck - Pluck me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X