X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superstars...

its my first post but have to ask am i the only guy here fed up with hearing im a super star you have to pay me more

Not necessarily. And you don't need to go with them anyway. So many nice and less demanding LBs outthere
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(coxy277 @ Jul. 06 2007,02:31) its my first post but have to ask am i the only guy here fed up with hearing im a super star you have to pay me more
      So which superstars are you referring to? Have you actually been with any of them?

Comment

I can say with the current low season, being one of the slowest ever, that does not happen so much. However, the clear solution to that comment is to bar fine another equally beautiful unknown lb for the standard rates. There is plenty of new talent in the bars now who are not "superstars". Also as noted by several trip report writers, chemistry can happen with any girl - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Getting a "to do" list before you visit the LOS helps build your fantasies, however when you actually arrive there will be plenty of other lovelies vying for your attention without the diva attitude!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

For me, if anyone thinks they are a superstar, I immediately reject them, even if they were free! I simply don't like the attitude of "I'm better than everyone else". So, I suggest not to get upset, in fact, thank them they told they are bitches, because then you didn't waste any money on them.

Just move on to No.2 who will almost certainly be a nicer person, and cheaper.

If you want to be sarcastic, tell them you are superstar, and usually girls pay you!

Comment

am i the only guy here fed up with hearing im a super star you have to pay me more
            In 5 years I've never heard that.

Comment

I've never had them say it in those words but I accept I will pay extra if I want take a 'superstar' and I have. If they are in high demand I think they have every right to ask for top dollar.

Anyway there is always Pattaya if price is an issue.
              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jul. 06 2007,00:45) If you want to be sarcastic, tell them you are superstar, and usually girls pay you!
                       Wonder if That Would Work  
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Its because some mug pays it in the first place

Comment

I love economics.

Comment

(neil324 @ Jul. 06 2007,04:05) Its because some mug pays it in the first place
                      Do you think that all ladyboys should charge the same (presumably low) rate?

Comment

This topic, in one form or another, has been thrashed to death in the past month or so. Opinions basically fall between brocklanders and a bunch of generous souls who like to reward performance and make sure both parties are happy with a session.

I think Grunyen has it dead right. This is economics in its most pure form. Popular girls will figure out they can charge more and more until they reach a point where people stop paying. Pure, perfect supply and demand. We wouldn't get the fantastic array of super-cheap babes without it and if a few superstars have a great few months because of it, more power to them.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Superstar?...what a ridiculous term to give to a lady of the night.

Comment

(aussieguy @ Jul. 06 2007,15:11) Superstar?...what a ridiculous term to give to a lady of the night.
                            Lord only knows what the appropriate term is for those of us who visit the "Superstars" in the P4P scene.

Whoremonger?

John?

Hansum Man?

Comment

Just plain  'LUCKY'  me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X