Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,09:27) The 'GFE' is just that - an illusion. If you have any thoughts at all that you are special then think again. You are NOT!
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Oh, sorry... except YOU, Dave!

Comment

Thx, I feel better now
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,17:27)    Spot on...

The 'GFE' is just that - an illusion. If you have any thoughts at all that you are special then think again. You are NOT!

That GFE factor disappears out the door as soon as you do. They'll be back to fucking their gay friends and playing cards with the proceeds of your 'special gifts' as soon as they can clean the filth of fucking you off their skin.

You get what you pay for and if you pay 500 Baht for cheap sex with druggie at 3am then expect to be disappointed.
          I thought i was bitter and lost all illusions. But you´re
          probably correct.

Comment

(gunslinger @ Jul. 06 2007,19:16)
            Aside from "superman".....I never liked or fully understood using the superlative "super" to describe anyone.  Is a "super"  model able to leap tall buildings with a single bound? Run faster than a speeding bullet? Is a "super" star brighter than a regular star?    
            One of the best posts I've ever read on here was by Jason X which went something like;

"A true superstar can make a guy sit on a plane for 15 hours to go and see, what is after all, a man in a dress"

Which is pretty impressive in my book.
            Now thats a wakeup call if i ever see one.

Too many hours in the member section creaming over lb´s you wanna have, that wakeup call is good.
            My flight is just 10 hrs though

Damn , gunslinger, you just made me think..

Comment

Setting at the bar in Nana hotel many years ago I was chatting up an attractive lady, the conversation finally came around to price. She says 2,500 short time after choking on my drink I says," honey I don't want to buy it just use it for a while". She says," I have bills to pay what will you pay", " I say 500 what I have paid every short time this trip". She finished her drink and left.
               I finished my drink went outside to the Golden Beer Bar took a younger girl and just as attractive for 500.
               There is always another one behind that one.

Comment

It was the Hunt Brothers who tried to corner the silver market back in the 80s, once the owners of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jul. 08 2007,17:21) I dont know why I am considered a cheap charlie for paying what I think is fair at 1,500 for ST and 2,500-3,000 for LT.
                  You're right brock. Those numbers seem eminently fair. You got a rise out of me by calling people stupid who paid over the top.

Perhaps you hit a nerve? I think I secretly admire your ability to maintain discipline when negotiating with the girls where all I want to do is tell them the only way I know how that either they give me the horn (before) or I had a great time and appreciate their efforts (after).

In the cold light of day, I'm a weak bastard but a happy one.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

reading all that has been said in this post of which i thougt i mite get a couple of other guys saying its up to me i think ive found were i have gone wrong in my last couple of visits i have look for the superstars
                    and aproach them in the bars or on the web
                    next time i will wait and see if i get aproached to see if price and atitude is the same

Comment

(newwriter @ Jul. 09 2007,18:17) In the cold light of day, I'm a weak bastard but a happy one.
                      Uh Oh...I just spotted TTChang in your post, newwriter!

The 'GFE' is just that - an illusion. If you have any thoughts at all that you are special then think again. You are NOT!

I think you're allowed to post this is bold type & capitals, stogie!  (not for daveduke of course )
                      TT

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,11:29)
                        I dont know why I am considered a cheap charlie for paying what I think is fair at 1,500 for ST and 2,500-3,000 for LT.
                        I don't either. This seems like the going rate. It's certainly my range.
                        Thats the going rate for BKK..
                        Pattaya is 500-700bt ST 1000-1500bt LT
                        You BKK boys driving the rates up in Pattaya..
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Wait til I get there, 2k shortimes all round, driving up the price...
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 06 2007,16:32)
                            (newwriter @ Jul. 06 2007,15:06) I think Grunyen has it dead right. This is economics in its most pure form. Popular girls will figure out they can charge more and more until they reach a point where people stop paying. Pure, perfect supply and demand.
                            He might be right if he is in Kansas...but you're not in Kansas any more Dorthy (I actually don't believe he has been here)...

These ladies don't understand your supply and demand theory...they have their own theory and no one seems to know what it is but them...it is a theory that no amount of human research can discover...

Today I walk into the local Subway and order a tuna on wheat and a small drink...the tuna is 89 bht and the small drink is 24 bht for a total of 103 bht...WRONG...the total is 105.61 bht...to which they add 7.39 bht VAT for a total of 113.00 bht...When I asked for an explanation, they just smile and say "I no understand."

Now I've eaten this sandwich many many times and always just paid my 113 bht and never looked at the receipt...

Odd that I did today...following a lengthy discussion last evening with two other board members on the ladyboy cognitive process...specifically regarding money...

So when you visit LOS throw everything you think you know about supply and demand out of the window...Cause the minute you think you understand what they are thinking, they either hit the brake or put it into reverse...
                            89 + 24 = 113, not 103. :

Obviously, the VAT/tax is built-in to the listed price. I probably like this better than ++.
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,15:31) Good luck to them. I firmly believe that they should squeeze every possible dime out of the customer.
                              I agree with that 100% except when said eye candy is on my arm  .
                              And this is the only exception...otherwise may the shirt come off your back and skin peel from your feet  
                              I was in K3 last week and met up with a real Superstar from a few years back and she showed me a Burberry bag , limited edition, that cost an arm and a two legs.
                              God bless the 555s

Theres no after sales service with the Superstars. Once your out off Bankok your just a piece of cold dead meat...with a couple of exceptions i suppose...bah!....

Savour the moment i guess, it will soon evaporate like the morning mist

Comment

I haven't checked into this thread for a while, but I see that some people here don't have the foggiest concept of economics.

These girls don't have to know a single thing about economic theory, or be standing around with a calculator in order for them to be great examples of economics at work.

You don't have to know a thing about gravity or aerodynamics when you jump off a cliff or fly in an airplane... but you are still subject to those laws when you take either activity. It doesn't make you a physicist.

Being a merchant or a customer means you are in the game, whether you like it, hate it, or even understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X