Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(newwriter @ Jul. 15 2007,00:16) Do people really take girls home without negotiating a price prior? That cannot possibly be good. Can only end in tears. There's no way a tip can be appreciated and you will just look  cheap when you fail to meet expectations money-wise (as would seem inevitable to me).
    If you negotiate a price up front, it can also backfire because she knows exactly what she is getting and she will be in a rush to do as little as possible in as short as time possible to collect it and go. And if you negotiated a low price, she may be in a bad mood over it. And if you negotiated a ridiculously high price, she may see and treat you as a fool. On the other hand if it is open ended with no price negotiated she's going to be thinking about making it work and winning a maximum amount of money by giving good service. That's the formula I use but I by no means advocate it to everyone and don't believe there is any foolproof method. It's just what  I have found to work best in my circumstances.

Someone mentioned giving out a higher price locks you into that in the future and it's true as reducing it is bound to be problematic. What I do is if I pay over my usual fare is to make it clear how much I usually pay and that the rest is a tip and and give it in two motions with the second being "this time special for you".

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jul. 08 2007,17:21) I dont know why I am considered a cheap charlie for paying what I think is fair at 1,500 for ST and 2,500-3,000 for LT.   If the girl give more than one session in a ST then I give 500-1,000 baht more for ST.   I am not like many of you and dont enjoy the girlfriend illusion with ladyboys.   I enjoy their company but I want to fuck at least 2-3 a day and sometimes more.      It's about value, not price.    If a girl like Vee or Nikki asked for 2,500ST, I would pay it in a minute because that is a good value...might even pay 3,000.

The problem is not with the guys that pay in the ballpark figure of what is reasonable.  The problem is that many of the guys that go to LOS now dont even have a clue what ball park they are in so they pay whatever the girl asks, even if its 10,000 for ST.   You guys also dont factor in the plane ticket when talking about price nor the price of the barfine.    

Again, for you guys who really think that paying outrageous prices will get you better service, think again.  These are SEAsians and they will mistake kindness for weakness in a heartbeat and call you a gullible fucktard behind your back.
      totally agree with you brocky.people who pay big money are pissing in the wind and will as you say be seen as week and an easy touch.
      this subject is done to death,
      cheeers the flash very few ladyboys have ever knocked me back for a short time 1000 bhat
      handsum man
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(jadeite @ Jul. 17 2007,12:30) ... What I do is if I pay over my usual fare is to make it clear how much I usually pay and that the rest is a tip and and give it in two motions with the second being "this time special for you".
        My modus operandi exactly. I always pay the same base rate and make it very clear that the extra is "special because it's the first time"
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

had ming about a year ago 1000 bhat from street in sukumvit no bar fine just great sex and thanks baby
          superstars . i love the land of smiles where anytghing is possible with a little bhat and a good attitude suck my cock bitch

Comment

If you don't negotiate a price assume its free and just say thanks very much and show them the door.
            hardpaolo

Comment

(hardpaolo @ Jul. 24 2007,17:52) If you don't negotiate a price assume its free and just say thanks very much and show them the door.
              Mate not sure if your joking here, but reality is , if you did thatand showed em the door, you would have some serious trouble on your hands.TIT

Comment

It was tongue in cheek yes, personally I have gone with both gg's and lb's without negotiating the price, each time I have given them a 1000 and a bit of pocket change for a taxi. Usually gets a "is that all" look and then they leave never to be seen again. Happy days
                hardpaolo

Comment

Working...
                X