Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Crag thanks to you both. I could read your articles all day only if I could quit my job and retire soon. I am also learning a lot about possibilities of retiring in Thailand. I guess from what I read the party seems to be coming to an end soon so I better pack up and take a trip there soon. I shall remember to stay away from tall and or non smiling LB's. Honestly any bar girl or street girl that doesn't smile and looks too domineering would be a waste of time if not money. Older ones are overqualified and too tired to be sweet. This is one area where years of experience does not necessarily make you better I guess.
    What if I wanted to reserve my Pattaya Hotel while I am in Bangkok? Honestly I am not sure how long I might stay in BKK first but hopefully not more than 1-2 weeks. Would there always be room available at Sunshine or other good Hotels on Soi 7-8?

Comment

I don't think there is a problem with tall ladyboys or non smiling ones, as long as they are not mean or not nice. Generally stay away from street girls.
      In Pattaya specifically do not take girls that are working on the beach, no matter what anyone tells you.
      You risk many things including he police. Taking girls from the beach could be considered prostitution, not to mention they may be on drugs or diseased and dangerous.
      If you take them from a bar you are much safer all around. Usually they don't want to lose their job at the bar and you also have some recourse if something happens.

You can reserve a hotel in Pattaya anytime there are always lots. Getting into the high season you cannot guarantee any given hotel won't sell out.
      The Sunshine appears to have many group bookings from what i have seen so it may fill up at times.
      Soi 7-8 has lots of hotels but most of the are low rent places and the Sunshine is one of the better hotels on the street.
      These two streets have the most beer bars, restaurants and such crammed into one place but it isn't necessarily the best place to stay.

It seems the best condos will sell out before most hotels, but prices can rise if you don't book in advance.
      I don't think I would stay on Soi 7-8 just due to the general quality of hotels and the possible noise etc.
      On weekends and holidays this area is just pounding with noise.
      It is getting central but you can get closer to everything in Pattaya being a little more towards walking street.
      The other direction Soi 6 is where the bar action ends although there is some great cheap hotels further out.
      There is many Eastiny hotels in the area but I have heard they have a chain-wide no ladyboy policy, not sure if it is true.

As said before the A One Star hotel is very new and cheap but a little further out, right now it is listed at $28CAD.
      (You can also use the facilities at their two nearby 4 star hotels.)
      https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...esorts-pattaya

Pattaya has Baht buses that run up and down Beach road and 2nd road for 10 baht per trip, so it is easy to get around the central beach area.
      The Dynasty is always cheaper but not new and the Areca lodge is really nice and that is where they have the volleyball tournament.
      There is also many good priced hotels in the Bhukhao area around the Areca hotel which is also close to ladyboy bars such as the LK groups of hotels.
      https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-hotel-pattaya

Generally no shortage of reasonably priced hotels in Pattaya.
      Usually Agoda.com has deals and I usually try to find a 4 star hotel for a really good price.
      Just be careful as a few are not 4 star or run down.

Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ladyboy Massy never smiled that much and isn't short but was a great time, for example.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Massy is a very nice friend to have. Not mean and always does what you want. She has been around for a long time. You can see her at the Blue Lizard across the soi from Sunshine Hotel. Used to be at King's Castle or whatever its called. Try her at least once and then find another one for the night. Not hard to have three in one night. She costs a B500 bar fine plus B1500 for a short time (ST). That is standard. I don't pay anybody more than that. The ones that ask higher just don't deliver. Anyway have fun when you get there. You just cannot believe how beautiful the ladyboys are and come begging you to try them out. Everyday I wake up I feel happy knowing someone will love me tonight, being surrounded by small and large restaurants serving freshly cooked Thai food, walking around discovering places I've never been to, finding so many cheap things you want buy, entering those shops with gold and red signs and gawking at jewelry made of pure gold, visiting Jatujak Flea Market on the weekends where the carnival like atmosphere looks like a New Year's Day Festival full of tourists from around the world and taking pictures of everybody, Bhukao Flea Market is in Pattaya at the south end of Bhukao Street where you find lots of pot-bellied farangs drinking coffee and shooting the bull, also can find fake gold necklaces as thick as the 3-5 baht chains (2 baht is one ounce) so need to spend US1500 for one real one, look for some pendants that are old and probably fake Buddhist amulets to attach to your necklace finds and tell everyone they will bring you great fertility, and on and on. Your money will go a long way and the cheapness is one of the best reasons why Thailand is such a popular destination to return to every year. Oh yeah, there's a very large swimming pool on the top 7th floor of Mike's Shopping Center for B100 all day. Mostly quiet but once in while some slutty tall ladyboy with string bikini walks in a sexy lathers up her bod with copious amounts of slippery oil. My hands were shaking trying to sneakily take picts of half of her bent cock peeking out the top of her thin swimsuit. She was gorgeous with her perfectly sized boobs, long legs, small girly feet. Still had her slightly broad shoulders, but her sparkling straight white teeth showing in her best "look-at-me" smile just makes you turn to rubber. Very habit forming. Before you come on over, do exercise to endurance, and jack off everyday several times a day so you prostate can handle the workload. This is extreme sex country!

Comment

Thanks for the tips again Gentlemen
            Crag I checked the hotels you recommended on agoda but they are running a lot higher than those prices for december when I am going to be there. Nevertheless I think I shall book one of them. I was thinking not all Tall ones could be that bad. To be honest I like tall and sexy. I hear you Paul about waking up every morning thinking someone will love you that day. It hardly happens in our own home town.
            I shall book one of these 4-5 recommended hotels regardless of their price in December.
            Which bar would you recommend I should go first in Pattaya. I hate walking around too much and waste my energy in that heat. When I am in a tropical country I'd like to go somewhere either early morning (if I can wake up) or early evening and just stay there have fun until it's time to go to my hotel. In the middle of the day I'd much rather be by a pool ( I will try the pool you mentioned paul) with a drink in my hand in the shade (not into tanning) and a nice drink and do some girl watching or even picking one up, what come may.
            I work a lot and my job can be quite stressful. Dating here or even sex does not seem to make up for anything. many times I'd rather be alone and I am not really a loner. It just it always feels like I am at work even when I am at home. I need that liberating feeling in a new friendly environment George so nicely put it. I might give a day or two to sightseeing maybe after a month or a day or two here and there beach waterfall nature walking with a date of course. But my idea of this trip is a total body and soul overhaul and relaxation. The reason I am budgeting I do not mean to be cheap. I will be staying a long time and it is always nice when you have only a few days left of your vacation and still lots of money to burn. But I do not wish to sacrifice too much comfort either. Cleanness comfort and location are the top priority in that order for me. It helps if the staff are friendly the safe box is really SAFE and there is no extra charge for 1-2 guests. I don't think I would ever want more than two guests and mostly one would be sufficient.
            I laughed George about your prostate maintenance tips, because somehow I have been doing that. Gym and taking care of myself getting ready.

Comment

I can't find Blue Lizzard on the map ?

Comment

Also Areca Hotel, is it near bars, it seems far from the action, beach road or Soi 7-8?
                which area that contains many bars are ideal to begin with?

Comment

You know you can go to Google Earth and type Pattaya Beach and the area will pop up. Zoom in and zero in to Soi 8. See that little human figure? Click-hold and drag it onto any part of Soi 8. Presto you have beamed down to the very street and can walk around and look up and down the entire street. Can even walk down to the beach and walk all the way up or down Beachwalk. Walk to the Sunshine Hotel and stand in front of it. Now turn around and you can see the whole building which houses 9-11 store, King's Bar, and then the Blue Lizard is 2 doors downhill towards the beach. There's bars all over Soi 7 and 8. If you want beautiful long legged girls you go to Soi 7 and concentrate on the upper half of this street. They are really beautiful and young. Fun to hop back and forth over the fence. Areca is far from Soi 7-8 but if you walk uphill you will hit Bhukao Street full of girl-girl bars. I haven't seen any ladyboy bars there. One closed up two years ago but no matter. Tall stuck up kinds of ladyboys. At that corner of Bhukao and the street fronting Areca is a huge dogleg full of drinking bars full of girls so you could add some variety in your barhopping experience. Just joking about exercising your prostate. Rest it for a week before landing. Exercise is good but I really just speed walk or walk and never to exhaustion. The main trick is to have your energy reserves at full tank and everything will be fine. Forget energy or protein drinks or vitamins at high doses. Do things in moderation like you always do. If you want to do something try Kegels and humping pillows to strengthen your back muscles and build endurance. Common sense stuff. Areca is the site of the water volleyball contest in early November. Fun to watch and meet fellow ladyboy connosieures. Five bars compete and the LB's love to put on their best makeup and flirt because they want you to come and visit their bars. Opportunity to see what they look like with skimpy suits. I have been to only one last year. Areca is a beautiful hotel with a large swimming pool so it will cost more. It is a 4 or 5-star hotel. If you stay there for the contest you can quit and cool off in your air conditioned room and eat something before rejoining the contest. Great opportunity to take pics as that is what they want. Slo don't be afraid to go up to them and ask someone to shoot pics of you with them. So amazing what female hormones can reshape their bodies. If they start at an early age their feet and hands shrink and grow graceful like real girls. After the show the Areca pool goes back to being a tourist pool with no ladyboys. for a fun pool go to the one on the top of Mike's Shopping Center. Lots of pot-bellied farangs (probably Germans trying to act like Mafia boys), few European girls. some girl and ladyboys relaxing after a successful night's work. The pool is about 6 feet deep but big so it doesn't heat up like other smaller pools on top of hotels. You can order food, but there's no masseuses. I have seen those farangs get all excited when two very black Thais came to sun and swim. They couldn't keep their eyes off them. Occasionally you get some ladyboys coming to tan which is funny because they already have lovely tans. After that I return to my Sunshine Hotel and jump into the downstairs pool. Because it is completely shaded it is COLD and refreshing. I will float around for. a few minutes then shower, turn on the AC, and take a long nap thinking about ladyboys in sheepskin bikinis jumping over fences. Of course, not all ladyboys who are tall are bad. Some can carry long plumber's snakes and can clean out stubborn stuck drain chutes. You will enjoy them. Talk to them and size them up. Look for traits like cocky and stuck up. Be on guard they can turn into rabid dogs. I once saw a photo of a deep stab wound in a fat farming's thigh. She got away. Cops are too lazy to find her. Like any destination there are dangerous elements. Tall and stuck up are the two most important features I look for. Now Massy at the Blue Lizard Bar is a good girl. One of her bar friends is not. I gave her B500 to pay a B300 bar fine and she stole my change. Bar won't give me a refund. Then she tells me she will not take photos. Nice. Almost cracked her head with a full glass water bottle from the re fridge. Another beach is on the same street and a few steps uphill past the Sunshine Hotel. She puts too much makeup on her face and I lovingly call her the Dee Snider ho from the rock band Twisted Sister. She screams and swears at me anytime I ask to take her pict. Funny. There's a story from PattayaOne.net newspaper that a tourist got beaten up by a real girl after he wouldn't pay his tab. She honked him on his head with her high heels. He simply did not want to pay his bill. Maybe he was protesting the price. Same thing happened at King's Bar when a ladyboy mistakenly applied the same heel torture test into the middle of the scalp of a Netherlands guy. She thought he was the customer who ran away from his tab. What do I do? I choose the younger near 18 year olds. They are fun and are eager to put their new pussies to use making money. they have not grown bored with being forked every night nonstop during the high tourist season. They're just out of high school and want to look their best and do their best, too. So that's where I aim my gunsight. Young means softer and a smoother figure. Love taking pictures of them. I give the shy ones a choice of colored Halloween eye masks with feathers. Only a few will chicken out. You know it is impossible to tell what size these beautiful boys are. they all wear these thick tight girdles which I hate. I can't put my hand underneath their skirts and feel. So I have to ask politely, "How big are you?". Funny they don't understand the question. Finally they tell me I should say, "Are you small, medium, or large?". Gotta learn the customs. LEK is small and YAI is big. You know what YAI YAI means. And there's the funny line, "555". This translates as "HAHAHA!" Learn MAI PEN RAI which is like Hawaii's Ain't no big ting, Brah!. It is useful when trying to defuse a fight situation. If it doesn't work then you fight or flight. there are a lot of robberies and necklace snatching especially from Indian tourists. Don't be a victim. Fight back. Beat them up before they get a chance to honk your head with their heels. Grab it and knock them back. Or throttle them. If they are Thai fighters wrestle them and poke their eyes out and strangle them. Don't fight them with their style of fighting. Carry pepper spray and a black jack. don't hit them once. go for the combination hits. Learn to enjoy fighting because Thais like to fight. Google or Youtube.com Thailand street fights. There are some amusing fights that will make you laugh out loudly. For events you might like when you get tired of forking, try the ladyboys shows. they are Tiffany's, Alcazar, and Colosseum. The Colosseum price includes a van pickup at your hotel. You can either wait for them to call from the front desk or you can wait in the front. You can get to the first two by baht bus on Pattaya Second road. You can buy the tickets from the 9-11 store across the Sunshine Hotel from one of the two hardest working girls. they also will arrange for taxis to take you back to Bangkok at lower prices that the ripoff companies all around. Poor gals work 10-12 hour days. this is slavery. The hotel workers make only B400 each 10-hour day so the hotel's service charge helps them with tips. I was shopping at next door Hilton shopping center which is called the Central Festival. It is the best shopping center because it is luxurious. Wonderful place to have a Starbucks coffee, ice cream cone, soda pop, or buy anything you want. Seems every night they have sales on the central floor or outside at the entrance. I liked taking pics of the 8 gorgeous Thai girls dressed as reindeer to some bearded Santa Claus. Everybody loved taking selfies with the reindeer. Some nights have surprise show with singing and dancing along with interviews with TV and movies stars. Thais love to go out and party.You will, too. Every night do enjoy after dinner a wonderful delight found in Thailand. a foot massage. Just take off your shoes and walk in barefooted to a super cold room full of smiling female faces wondering where you're from. Sit in a well-chilled leather Lazyboy chair and put your feet up on the cushion. they will clean your beds with a warm wet washcloth. After they oil your feet and start massaging you will close your eyes and drift off into a fantasyland of bliss and happiness of no worries. The bad part is the ending. So that's why you'll become addicted and return every night. Life is so good in Thailand. After that you can go to the gay shows at the dogleg street called Boy's Town. there are 4 shows and all are good. Love the singing and dancing shows. I love the small Thai dancer who moves like a disco dancer and has a beautiful figure and face. I think you can barfine any of the performers. Seek out the small cabaret on the inside corner of this street. They are short muscular guys with no feminity at all. They make me laugh beating their drums with their handles. I thought they were going to play baseball for me. That show has two performances. the first is a Transvestite Show where they sing to loudspeaker music and songs. The second is the boy-boy show. Funny how all of them wore condoms on stage. That's because some spectators get so out-of-contol and leap on to the stage and give them BJ's. this is Wild West Country. After all the fun of shows you can walk around looking for a Chinese restaurant and eat bird nest soup or shark fin soup. wow! $100 a bowl.

Comment

Sunshine does have a hotel safe where you punch in your 4 numbers. BE SURE to hide the number very carefully with a thick towel. Don't use your hands or a thin newspapers as they are very bright red numbers. I do worry if someone can remember the different sound each number makes. I love this Pacsafe cable bag.

Amazon.com used to sell this so I bought 5 in different sizes. What I would do is drill two holes into my biggest luggage and string through a cable lock with the combination 4-numbers bank INSIDE my bag. Then I would lock my traveler's checks and cash along with passport and other documents inside the Pacsafe bag. I keep only about B3000 in small denominations in the hotel safe. Incidentally you can cash your traveler's check in the Central Festival Mall on the 4th or 5th floor where all the banks are. Used to be 3 banks would do this. now only one. Just bring your Passport and traveler's checks, sign them, and you're finished. Problem is they give you lots of B1000 notes, but when you enter the main part of this bank they can't break them down to B100 notes. Even worse is they don't have any B10 coins. Backwardness. Like you I am somewhat of a loner, but when you get to Thailand you can let loose because you are far away from home and nobody knows you here. If you are sensitive to your privacy just buy a straw hat or bring a baseball cap. Like you I like my money to go a long way so I try to pay only B500 bar fine (BF) and only B1000 to 1500 for a short time (ST). Look at it this way. There are way too many girl and ladyboys around and so few tourists. Big supply and small demand. Back in 2012 there were lots of people hanging out all along Beachwalk. Now there's hardly any. Last year was bad because the King died. No music and no flashing lights allowed. Last year one of the ladyboys told me the cops jacked up the prostitution fine from B100 to B1000. So you'll need to visit the bars to find your dream ladyboy. Aside from the Sunshine Hotel there's the Flipper Lodge which is even cheaper but hard to get reservations to. I see a lot of armless or legless men or on crutches. More convenient to cross the soi into the Beehive Bar where you'll find some tasty bodies. Gitar is one of them. Might try Googling ladyboy Gitar to see if she's online. Next door to Beehive is the Sailor's Bar which is extremely popular because it is so cheap. Always got spaghetti and this European pork chops with melted cheese inside and deep fried with breaded batter. Sour potatoes salad comes with it. Forget the price, but it is cheap. I think I remember a banana split is US$2.00. got a band and lots of people having fun. No hookers here.

About preventing theft in your hotel room I always lock up my luggage before I go out. I lock up my hanging clothes with cable locks. Troublesome, but better safe than sorry. Also never assume your maid or managers are honest. They have keys to your room. Once a read a story that an Arab spiked a front desk girl's coffee and stole all the money, camera's, passports, and everything from the open safe. Bull shite. There was no Arab. It was a hotel scam. Other stories involve credit cards. The hotel knows you're going on a long boat trip they arranged and will open the safe and take your credit cards shopping. You will not know it until you return home to an unusually large bill. Trust no one. I bring my credit cards but never use them. They are only for emergencies like if there's a coup and I run out of cash and traveler's checks. I remember one coup where Suvarnabhumi (sue wanna poom?) and the other hotel up north were totally shut down. Nobody in or out. Be prepared for contingencies like this in any banana republic. Maybe you'll get lucky and be a witness to a army massacre where dozens of violent protesters were shot in the streets at night. They just threw all the bodies into flatbed truck and were never seen again. Reminds me of the movie Year of Living Dangerously with Mel Gibson and Sigourney Weaver. Took place in Indonesia. Lots of people were killed rather than asked to move off their farm lands. Great place to make your bones as a war correspondent in an exotic place like Southeast Asia.

One more note. Do make every attempt to avoid children under 18. The most common farang complaint is, "I didn't know she was under 18." I always ask to see their ID before I barfine anyone. You may find out she is an illegal Cambodian and no hotel will accept them as overnight guests. I was fooled once and did not get my barfine back. Instead I went to the police headquarters and wasted a lot time just getting them to send someone out to the same bar and arrest her. I don't think they did anything because they never gave me a case number. Really Micky Mouse operation. When you get to the hotel they must surrender their ID and that's when you take a closeup photo of their ID's under the brighter lights before you head to your room. The Customs in Honolulu tried to arrest me for Pedophilia but later found all the photos of 50 ID cards. They subjected all my SD cards and laptop to all kinds of spyware and found nothing. After that I wrote to the Justice Department and they agreed to investigate the U.S. Customs of violation of my 4th Constitutional Amendment rights. You know there were hundreds of photos of my new friends and me that I'm afraid if anyone saw them they might be in danger of becoming like me. Hahahaha! Any way that was way back in December 2016 when this happened. It takes a long time for the wheels of justice to turn. But know this. I don't do pedophilia and did see a few indecencies where I was suspicious there was pedophilia going on. So avoid this by all means possible. there's a news article last week where a black man was sentenced to 75 years. He was a teacher's aide. So I have to be patient. I may have to testify in a federal grand jury where all 7 agents are going to have to explain what was the probable cause to swipe my camera and laptop electronics. Should be interesting to see how they can weasel out of this hole. I enjoy torturing people who insult me. BTW, the Justice Department are not prosecuting them for me to sue them. They are going after them because they broke the law. I probably will have to find a lawyer and discuss how to get the records from them to build my case. Maybe will have to go through complicated procedures subpoenaing records by court order. I don't think I'll get much money, and it may not be worth the trouble and costs. I am trying to be cool and not let this revenge ruin my life. Let the justice department put them in jail. If not, they will go right back to work at the airport. That would be disappointing.

Ask me another question. I love talking about this naughtiest place called Paradise on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
                      Also Areca Hotel, is it near bars, it seems far from the action, beach road or Soi 7-8?
                      which area that contains many bars are ideal to begin with?
                      There is no place in Pattaya that is close to ALL the bars.
                      They are kind of spread all over, beach road does not have many of the bars at all.
                      (Beach road is like main street in Pattaya but doesn't really have any ladyboy bars.)
                      The Dynasty is probably the most central to ladyboy bars of all hotels mentioned but none are far or hard to get to.

At the Sunshine hotel you happen to be across from 1.5 ladyboy bars.
                      Blue lizard bar is across the street and Kings Bar too but they only have a couple ladyboys.
                      As I say Soi 7-8 is not the center of the action, there is just lots of beer bars and restaurants there.
                      It is one of the busier areas but not specifically for ladyboys, and is a little further from walking street and other bars.
                      There is some ladyboys on staff at some of the beer bars that feature girls around there but this common at most bars.
                      Bar 69 isn't far from there.

Areca is close to Bar 69, Sensations bar, Baby boom, Pook on Soi Bukhao I hear is back.
                      Just read some of the threads on Pattaya bars, i put maps on all my threads.
                      https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-ladyboy-stars

If you are staying weeks in Pattaya you have plenty of time to get around to the various bars.
                      As I said there is cheap baht bus service up and down beach road and second road.

The earliest ladyboy bar I know of opening is Pook bar on Soi 6 which usually has a full staff of ladyboy by 1pm.
                      Kings Bar does open earlier or sometimes doesn't close but usually there not any ladyboys during the day.
                      Unless there is some living there which is not as likely now that they don't have many ladyboys.

For the most part the ladyboy bars do not really get going until evening and it is cool by then anyway.
                      You aren't going to pick up many ladyboys during the day unless you find a bar where they are working early.
                      For the most part ladyboys will sleep until the afternoon then go to work after they get ready and eat.
                      You may see a couple ladyboys or more likely ladies at that pool or the beach but it is not that common.
                      Finding ladies at any hour is easy in Pattaya, ladyboys are a little more elusive during day time hours.

There is Katoeys R Us bar on walking street and I think there is a new ladyboy bar near walking street.
                      Nof far from walking street was Pattaya obsessions but it may still be closed.
                      La Bamba Bar and the house are on Soi 13-1 which is even further back from walking street.
                      Lita Bar is around there too on Soi 13-2

There is also TJs Music bar in Naklua which is not that close to anything.

This map pretty much shows all the bars.
                      There might be another new ladyboy bar off walking street i heard too.
                      Plus there is Sunni Plaza in Boyztown, the gay area off Soi 13-3 near walking street.
                      You will find show with drag queens and femboys in here plus gay discos that go all night.
                      (good to take ladyboys later on.)

Attached Files
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks George you have some really interesting stories. I have been using google street view all day , ha ha, but sometimes it does not stop across certain bars so you could get a good look but you can see the bar sign, the girls with their faces blurred and the bald Dutch or German tourist ... You do also have a good sense of humor. I am taking notes writing down all the tips. I hope I will never have to get into any fight or witness any coup for sure but hey if you have to defend yourself in a semi-lawless land you have to. Thanks for all of your tips for safety and avoiding trouble good eating, shows etc. Sounds like any man's paradise if you do it safely and stay out of trouble.

Crag Thanks again the map is a big help. ALthough I try to avoid the heat of the day I sometimes get this early or late afternoon cravings . I enjoy the night life however do not really care for crowded bars filled with tourists but as you all mentioned there seems to be more girls than tourist over there.
                        I know however I will be checking out all those bars and more and as George you mentioned will add some variety to my trip. I love Spaghetti and meatball and melted cheese but can't say that I don't enjoy a juicy burger with a cold beer every once in a while.
                        Honestly I wish one of you guys would be there in December so at least one day I could hang out with you and learn. I do however tend to absorb my surroundings and blend in pretty well wherever in this world I travel to. I don't think it would be hard to in Thailand.

So Crag, do you recommend Areca Lodge for the first time at least the first week?

Another security questions, If I do what George recommended to keep my stuff safe in the Hotel, are there any cases of suitcases being stolen from the rooms?

How safe are ATM's to withdraw money directly from my North American Banks?

I tend to carry most of my cash with me in different pouches attached under my belt and around my alves when I travel, I rarely wear shorts and if I have to then I have to hide my money in a bag and carry it everywhere with me.
                        Is that a bad idea?
                        Are traveler's checks safer than cash? Honestly for a life time traveler I have never carried traveler's checks simply because of the hassle of having to cash them.

I have one of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 where i store my two credit and Debit cards and DL for emergency and that too stays in one of the safe pouches under my belt.

Safety when girls are in your Hotel or sleeping over; any tips?

Any Gym that you would recommend with good equipments and either AC or fans? I do exercies three four times a week cardio and weights and do not intend to stop while I am there. I know hotel gyms all suck unless if it is a 5 star hotel.

Speaking of the title of this thread, any of these hotels have mirrors on the walls or ceilings?

Comment

I want to meet Nadia how I wish there was a way you could call in advance have the girl you want greet you and have a drink with you

Comment

There is good decent priced hotels all around with gyms. There is also Tony's gyms and other you can go to.
                            Around the Areca lodge area there is also lots of other decent priced hotels and many restaurants and bars also.
                            Just search agoda for places with gyms you will see many, you can email them if unsure about guest policy.
                            Some are free and some charge for guests, always book your room for two people it helps.
                            Just read reviews on agoda to make sure the place is in decent shape.

I've never heard of anything being stolen from rooms other than ladies taking stuff, still never heard much of ladyboys doing this so much.
                            Mostly just the street types that may do this sort of thing.
                            Every hotel has safes and best to keep your valuables in there.
                            Just keep your good stuff locked up and keep everything else out of site and you will be fine with guests.

The hotels take the girls ID when you come in and won't usually give it back until they phone you and ask if you are ok.
                            Don't pay girls until morning if they stay over then they are less likely to take off or anything.
                            Most of the ladyboys especially from bars are pretty good.

Travellers cheques are a pain in the ass and usually i just take $1000 in Canadian Cash then leave the rest in banks.
                            I have several ATM cards and credit cards and I can transfer money around to them online.
                            so in case one gets cut off or lost, I can always get money out of ATMs.
                            You can get money from canadian accounts but it costs $5 per transaction plus local fees, you can take out up to 25000 baht at a time usually.
                            ATMs are absolutely everywhere in Bangkok and Pattaya.
                            More good threads on this.

Best just to leave all cash you don't need and extra cards in your safe or the hotel safe.
                            If you got mugged you would lose everything, this is more common than room thefts.
                            You can also leave stuff in the hotel safe, including your room key.

All those dreamwatcher condos have mirrors galore.

The thing to remember about Pattaya is it is the world's biggest red light district, the entire city basically.
                            Nearly every hotel and condo is ladyboy and lady friendly.
                            So nearly every ladyboy or young lady is some type of sex related worker.
                            The majority of tourists are men and you won't see too many non thai female tourists, except some russian ladies.

The ladyboy bars there are never crowded with tourists and night time is the best time to go.
                            The best selection of ladyboys will be there and often there is special events.
                            Walking street opens at dusk and is the main place that can get touristy.
                            The majority of daytime ladyboy action I have had was when they stayed from the night before.
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post

I want to meet Nadia how I wish there was a way you could call in advance have the girl you want greet you and have a drink with you
                              Just drop by and ask Scott or whomever is at Sensations.
                              Can't go wrong at Sensations even if Nadia is not there.
                              There is always another Nadia around the corner.

You can often find them on Thai Friendly.
                              100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! 🔥
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Crag, so I could trust the Hotel Safe for the keys Passport and maybe the laptop (sadly it is possible that I may still have to work a little while in Pattaya as there are always unexpected deadlines that pop up at any time and I get email alerts).

George is it safe to attach that pacsafe anywhere with a cable? or hide it in your suitcase?

and how about taxi services in Pattaya I am sure it will be a short ride from anywhere but on a hot day might be worth it I am not sure?

Comment

Working...
                                X