Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
    Is the idea too to sell tickets to the Grand Gala Finale
    I don’t know since gala event details have not been announced and if they fall short on their 200K baht goal, that could happen.

“…"...The week of fun and charity fundraising will culminate with a gala evening event at The Roof. The ladyboys we love from all of the sponsoring bars will dazzle and entertain us. Details about the gala event will be announced in the coming months....”"

The two sponsors have stated: "... “…Our goal is to raise 200,000 Baht….We are already nearly halfway toward our goal of raising 200,000 Baht. We will need board members to step up and make individual pledges to reach our goal. Aprilbr will keep a record of individual pledges made by BMs here on this thread. It’s my pleasure to make the first individual pledge of 5,000 Baht.”..."
    Last edited by joeaf; 04-13-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
      Is the idea too to sell tickets to the Grand Gala Finale
      Sounds like it is not fully organized but they are asking for donation pledges to kick things off.

I would assume the gala may have some tickets but perhaps is free for those that give donations.
      Since they haven't organized it yet more information would be coming in future.

We can always take pledges on this board and pass them along to the organizers.

Or we can organize our own fun.....

Shemale Canada
      Tgirl Forums

Comment

Working...
      X