Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides the above mentioned speculation, here is another reason to visit Pattaya in 2020 from another forum, I got my 2020 outbound USA-Thailand trip booked and planning to book my accommodations nearby.

2020 Change coming to Pattaya’s Avenue shopping center being changed to a “Nana Plaza” complex
    On Dec 17, Solice (co-owner of Sensations Bar and part of Baku Group) responded
    Yes I can confirm this is not just speculation. Been in the planning and negotiation stage for months and now been granted. Pattaya city Hall and banglamung are 100% behind the project. All planning has been approved. Phase 1 is 39 gogo bars and 2 clubs. Phase 2 is approximately 40 beer bars. More will be added as space frees up. Certain venues staying such as cinema, bowling, villa market, fitness 7, Robin hood, Starbucks and mc Donald's. Rents half the price of walking Street, and alot lower than LK Metro. If the barowners have any sense they will pass these savings to the consumer. The Avenue is a red zone, so gogo licenses can be granted and 24 hr opening. 
    Some major players in Pattaya have already been allocated plots.
    Architects have designed the layout, construction starts soon.

On Dec 17, Solice also responded:
    The avenue finally realised that rinse and repeat on food halls and shops was not the answer. I'm sure there will be ladyboy bars, I will likely move sensations there when the beer bar phase kicks in.

On Dec 17, Solice also responded:
    Hopefully the first phase will be ready for opening in April. Large building firm from BKK coming to start construction.
    --------------------
    Nana Plaza has a total of approx. 37 bars, 30 bars, 7 LB bars, and 3 ST hotels
    Soi Cowboy has approx. 40 bars, mostly go-go bars.

The number of bars in Phases 1 & 2, will be approx. equal to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Comment

Wow that's cool!
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Pattaya 15th Most Popular Intl Travel Destination in 2018
        Phuket placed 14th
        Bangkok ranked as #1 for fourth consecutive year

Mastercard's Global Destination Cities Index for 2019
        https://newsroom.mastercard.com/wp-c...rt-FINAL-1.pdf

This year, Mastercard’s Global Destination Cities Index reveals Bangkok as the No. 1 city for the fourth consecutive year… Thailand was the only country with 3 in the top 20, with Japan, Spain, and Turkey having 2 in the top 20.

The things available in Thailand cannot be had anywhere else for the Thai baht I pay. Thailand is 24+ hrs traveling time and 12 time zone changes for me from the east coast USA. Pattaya ranking #15 indicates something is there to attract me and this many other visitors. I look forward to the 2020 planned changes to The Avenue plaza and my daily foot massages.

Comment

Well i think they should scrap the volleyball and go to Ladyboy Thai Boxing.
          Otherwise Water Buffalo Mud Wrestling....
          Else Ladyboy Dodgeball
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

If they go for LB Thai boxing, my money would be on “Lights Out Janet”.
            Janet appeared on Thailand Got Talent, but that video has been deleted, but I found two alternative videos of Janet. The first shows how she looks, and the second shows her in action in the ring.
            If you want to BF her, go to Mercury Bar.at Nana Plaza in Bangkok.

Individual Message - Janet

Janet Phodam Muay Thai Kicks

Comment

Thanks jeoaf, good info here. Some big changes happening in the New Year...Pattaya getting its own "Nana." The monger that I am is all for it but I am a bit surprised because the local government has been promoting Pattaya as a family destination in recent years. A few "campaign contributions" must have helped make this happen. Interesting times ahead.

Comment

From another website.
                12/31/19 video blog update from NDTVi Pattaya re: Pattaya News, Gossip & Happy New Year
                Go to 6:45 – 8:15 for update on The Avenue conversion to “Avenue Plaza”

Comment

Stayed at the Dynasty Inn on 13/1 across the road many times, much preferred the english breakfest down that soi at "the sportsmen pub" than "the robinhood pub"! The Avenue was an outlet mall with movie theatre that was never very busy when the outlet shops moved out I thought they were going to do something with it, it's been dead there for 2 yrs ,actually the whole areas getting a face lift with Mikes shopping mall almost done and the condo across the road, the construction on beach second road has been brutal!!

Comment

The co-organizer (Aprilbr) of last year's LB Party & Charity Week posted 9 confirmed party plans for the 2020 event, commencing on Fri 13 Nov 2020. Further events may be added when confirmed:

Bangkok
                    Fri, 13 Nov - Check In Bar
                    Sat, 14 Nov - Why Not Bar

Pattaya
                    Sun, 15 Nov - The Roof - "Ladyboy New Faces Beauty Contest"
                    Mon, 16 Nov - 69 Bar
                    Tuey, 17 Nov - Katoeys R Us
                    Wed, 18 Nov - Sensations
                    Thu, 19 Nov - TJs
                    Fri, 20 Nov - Katoeys R Us - "Clash of the Katoeys",
                    Sat, 21 Nov - The Roof - "Ladyboy Wet Tee Shirt Competition"
                    Last edited by joeaf; 02-03-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info Joeaf.

I don't think i can go to these events or my EX will track me down.
                      The many years of volleyball was great but i don't think it will ever be matched....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Petesie, a moderator on another board, posted this yesterday:

2020 LADYBOY WATER VOLLEYBALL EVENT

Looks like it's happening fellas...pencil in the day of 21st November at the Areca Lodge in your respective diaries.
                        Streetwalker has been dragged kicking & screaming from his retirement sofa to oversee this worthwhile one of a kind event.
                        5 Teams, usual format...a good climax to the Party Week.
                        Details to follow

Petesie posted this today,

Confirmed participating teams are;

TJ's
                        Delirious
                        Newbar
                        Mystery team

Gents, it's a charity event where ourselves and all the girls can have a grand day out. Food, drinks are available though you might see me selling umbrellas as it has been known to rain...
                        Last edited by joeaf; 02-06-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Jimbo34 (co-owner of Sweethearts Bar) announced/posted another series of parties

HELLO HIGH SEASON Nov 4th - 11th 2020

Well, if we're not all struck down by some horrible Goblinvirus, November looks like being a lot of fun.
                          In addition to the other major events, I'm pleased to announce some of the smaller bars are having a charity-raising week of parties:

Wed 4th Nov - Katty Bar
                          Fri 6th " - Baby Boom
                          Sat 7th " - La Bamba
                          Tue 10th " - Sweethearts
                          Wed 11th " - Delirious

Each bar will have a theme - to be announced shortly, and will contribute according to their means, rather than have a fixed "fee". There will also be a charity box in each bar for your donations, should you wish to do so.
                          The aim is to provide more options for the customer on a 2 week holiday, or longer, whilst still enabling the bars to make a profit (seems to be a dirty word in some quarters), and have FUN, and at the same time raise funds for worthy causes. We've also tried to space the events a little so that you can recover.
                          Mark your diaries accordingly.

Comment

Intresting development. I see a conflict in dates; to be adjusted I am sure . Could this turn into a 2 week advent of debauchery....I say..yes

Comment

I think they should consolidate it all to 10 days at most.
                              Last time the number of parties was plenty.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ya it gets too long if it's too many days in a row . I like how they've given some recovery days

Comment

Working...
                                X