X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few friends I still have

I'm really not sure when I'll go back to Thailand again, maybe next year, we'll see but there's still a few people that I keep in touch with back there on a regular basis one of them is Woody from formally Kings bar. I first met her when she first came from the Farmland to Pattaya and she was quite naive. However, now she's been around the block...really a good person and a good heart as they say . I would can say she has never said a negative thing about anything or anyone, but always speaks about her observations with honesty as fat as I could tell. . Now she works at the show big eye, which I've written about before and if you were to ask Craig, it was the weirdest bunch of bullshit we've ever seen...and I gotta say it was highly unusual...but its changed since however most of the clients are chinese tourists by the bus(es) load ...many of them ..But anyways, I digress. Here's a video of Woody.

She's learned to be quite a dancer. Doing a birthday party.
    Attached Files

You may not know when you'll be back in Thailand, but it's good to know you have a lovely lady waiting for you.
    I'm sure you'll get a nice warm welcome from her when you finally get back to LOS.

Comment

I think i will start from scratch if i get back to Thailand....
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Many of my "friendships" with LB's are/were financially based...as long as I give em' 1000b they are "my friend" LOL
        Alas...quite a few of them have abused my kindness and are no longer in the loop...
        Only 2 out of 25-30 have really become real friends I would say...I will always hang with those 2 anytime I'm in BKK but I typically "start over" every year...
        As Craig has suggested...Hey Craig!!

Comment

Not surprising at all.

I never make any sort of friendships, I only do the one night stand gigs. I just really enjoy interacting with a new person every time.

Or maybe I just never met one that I really liked so much that i needed to meet again.

Comment

I like it when someone there is waiting for me. I'm not as much about the one night stands but i do have some. I really find short time uncomfortable and don't do it very often. I'm usually long time or nothing. I've had 3 long time GFs in Thailand but none since 2018. My last GF is stalking me and I have not spoken or replied to her in over a year. Unfortunately it will restrict my movements a bit if i go back to Thailand, as I will have to avoid her. If I go to the Volleyball she will find me for sure.
            She is never giving up on me no matter what.....
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Were just friends...but we spend time in my room and go out sometimes together.. I usually here about family and I ask how is pattaya or Phuket depending on which lb I speak to. The money thing isn't usually an issue . I just say no if it's too much or I can't afford it or dont want to do it. They seem to get it . Woody is not needy that way so no big deal . And when I'm there I get all the space I want to have more friends and some ate her friends so it's all good . Know woody since 2015 and only because she's a sweetheart so never have any issues . She's been a performer for big eye since about 2018..big chinese tourist trap (I did a review of BigEye in here somewhere with Crag and me)

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster
                You may not know when you'll be back in Thailand, but it's good to know you have a lovely lady waiting for you.
                I'm sure you'll get a nice warm welcome from her when you finally get back to LOS.
                Yes I get a few warm welcomes. Last trip I didn't tell woody I was there in Pattaya, I just showed up at Kings Bar and made her nite. She also introduced me to the famous Jasmine ( I was a bit starstruck! ) .

In phuket Aum waits for me. Again were friends and I got her to mellow out on all the "hearts" and "kisses" and whatnot in Line... I am just "Darling" to her. When I'm in BKK or pattaya, she doesn't bug me about calling and talking etc.... she gives me space to enjoy my holiday with " other friends" ....Very courteous and nice human being with a strong sense of morality, otherwise I would have stopped talking to her.
                I usually spend about a week or more with her on the last two trips; at the tail end of 3 week holiday. We meet in Phuket for a spell then fly to BKK for a few days together. Its nice to be mellow at that point after going hard for 2 weeks. We still will go out but not it's not as intense as pattaya.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer

Yes I get a few warm welcomes. Last trip I didn't tell woody I was there in Pattaya, I just showed up at Kings Bar and made her nite. She also introduced me to the famous Jasmine ( I was a bit starstruck! ) .

In phuket Aum waits for me. Again were friends and I got her to mellow out on all the "hearts" and "kisses" and whatnot in Line... I am just "Darling" to her. When I'm in BKK or pattaya, she doesn't bug me about calling and talking etc.... she gives me space to enjoy my holiday with " other friends" ....Very courteous and nice human being with a strong sense of morality, otherwise I would have stopped talking to her.
                  I usually spend about a week or more with her on the last two trips; at the tail end of 3 week holiday. We meet in Phuket for a spell then fly to BKK for a few days together. Its nice to be mellow at that point after going hard for 2 weeks. We still will go out but not it's not as intense as pattaya.

For me, I have a few reason why I won't make friends. I mean, not that I wouldn't want friends with benefits. But I live in Thailand, I have friends, and other people that would recognized me. My interest in ladyboys remains a secret to everybody. So I have to make sure I'm always discrete when I'm mingle with them. By doing quickies, the odds them not remembering me are a bit lower. If they get to know me too well, and holler at me while I'm bar hopping with buddies, it could cause and awkward situation. The other reason being, some of these girls can be a little nutty, so I find it best to not get too close to them emotionally. There are exceptions tho, I've been with some nice LBs in my time. But in general, I'd rather keep a low profile. This is why I mainly do gg bars, and not the lounge bars. Although I would like to make a first visit to CIB one day.

Comment

It becomes more and more difficult to find one for a LT, so even more difficult to find at least one to stay in a long distance relationship knowing she keeps on working for bar fines. However, the very few you can find are usually the best ones. Ladyboys working for a ST don't feel obligated to be hot or friendly in the room. They sometimes give me the feeling they must endure a pain in their ass (in their ass not in their neck lol) for an hour then leave.
                    Maybe you should try to find one far from where you leave. Not every ladyboy is a parasite waiting for a farang to support her as long as he can.

Comment

Last I heard from Crag, she was performing at Alcazar. She has a nice figure but a funny dick. Shoots out and straight up. Like the letter L.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G
                        It becomes more and more difficult to find one for a LT, so even more difficult to find at least one to stay in a long distance relationship knowing she keeps on working for bar fines. However, the very few you can find are usually the best ones. Ladyboys working for a ST don't feel obligated to be hot or friendly in the room. They sometimes give me the feeling they must endure a pain in their ass (in their ass not in their neck lol) for an hour then leave.
                        Maybe you should try to find one far from where you leave. Not every ladyboy is a parasite waiting for a farang to support her as long as he can.
                        I've had my chances, met a lot of girls through TF, and kept them on Line app after our first session. But I never felt like following up with them for some reason. It probalby would have been easy being a return customer for them. But I'm just the type that always likes to see a new face.

Then on the rare occasion that I did want to to see somebody again after a year or two. They wouldn't reply when I said hi on Line. I don't know if they weren't interested anymore or if the got a new phone, new Line account or what.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill
                          Last I heard from Crag, she was performing at Alcazar. She has a nice figure but a funny dick. Shoots out and straight up. Like the letter L.
                          If you mean Woody, i don't think I said she works at Alcazar.
                          She works at the "Big Eye Show"
                          Big Eye Show Pattaya The Big Eye Show is a rotating adult show that take approximately 1hr to view Please contact us for further information
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster

I've had my chances, met a lot of girls through TF, and kept them on Line app after our first session. But I never felt like following up with them for some reason. It probalby would have been easy being a return customer for them. But I'm just the type that always likes to see a new face.

Then on the rare occasion that I did want to to see somebody again after a year or two. They wouldn't reply when I said hi on Line. I don't know if they weren't interested anymore or if the got a new phone, new Line account or what.
                            Maybe you feel happier this way. I tried several times to follow up a ladyboy. It often ends up with a failure. Ladyboys (even Viet ladyboys) are like GGs, if I visit them too often, they seem to think they needn't be careful and they want to spend less energy for a customer who will come back.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G
                              if I visit them too often, they seem to think they needn't be careful and they want to spend less energy for a customer who will come back.
                              I guess they think, since you came back for more, there is no sense in trying to impress you anymore. This sounds like a typical relationship. In the early days its always great when things a new and fresh Then when you are with someone for a while, things get stale. Which leads to cheating, ect. So this could be a possible reason why I like to do a one timer.

This happened to me with my ex thai girlfriend (not LB) 10 years ago. We were together for nearly 3 years, the first year and half or 2 years, was great, super fun, issues were minimal. But I remember the final year or so, our chemistry went down hill, things got stale. We'd argue about stupid things, ect. That relationship is part reason why I also got bored with woman, and wanted to get into LBs.

Comment

Working...
                              X