X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P&G

I don't really need other ladyboys lovers supports. I was disappointed by shemale lovers in the past a long time before I started with ladyboys. I discovered that each of us has his personal reasons and his own way of loving ladyboys. I read more and worse arguments between shemale lovers than between shemale lovers and straight guys.

I alsonever never aimed at meeting other ladyboys lovers. one of the reasons (and only one) is that many are British or Australian and I won't feel comfortable mixing with them since my English will never be as fluent as theirs. This is probably why I feel so good in Issan and Vietnam.
    I understand we all like to enjoy our hobbies in different ways. Some like to be on their own when with ladyboys. I don't mind that myself, it is nice to have some discrete privacy when playing with ladyboys. You are free to do what you want, and don't have to worry about anybody else.

However, sometimes I just like to hang at the bar, having a few beers, play pool with buddies, while ladyboys are around. I just want to be around people that I share a interest with. But when it comes to ladyboys, I have no other person to share stories and experiences with, or having fun ladyboy related banter.

Comment

Strength in numbers . I like to venture out on my own at times but I find fun in having a small entourage together even if it's only 2 to 4 of us . The banter with the LBs is good and sometimes the personalities of the group play into the dynamic. I am not loud and boisterous ( seen that it's not cool) but not a wall flower either. I beleive in a time and a place for mutually acceptable behavior in the given situation. Most thai LBs English isn't great so I would worry about yours I think it's cool to meet new LB lovers from everywhere. It's cool to share adventures.
      I am learning Pattaya pretty good. Bangkok not as much but I usually spend more time in Pattaya or Phuket. I like Pattaya I guess for its ease in getting around and allot of bars are within walking distance. That said, in BKK I usually stay in soi 4 nana at Dynasty Grande or close by, and the BTS is handy
      Last edited by flamingofarmer; 03-02-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

You don't necessarily need a group but knowing some familiar faces around town is always great.
        But at least one wingman is usually a good thing. Even if you aren't always together, you always have someone to check in with or go for dinner.
        One good example is that Flamingofarmer was sometimes able to reason with Layla better when she was being a bitch to me.

Often you and your friends ladyboys will get along and bond, so it is more enjoyable for them too.
        Pattaya is far better for socializing that way because you get to know a few people in town, because it is much smaller than Bangkok.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Sorry to have a different opinion again. I have always mongered without a wingman. I discovered the concept lately in a forum like this one, so I needn't a wingman. I used a ladyboy as a wingman to go and tour. I wouldn't imagine relying on a farang to make decisions.
          When I lived in America, I stayed away from country fellows. I had my American mates. I didn't care I was supposed to come from a higher social level. I did with them. I sometimes met European expats. I found them weird as I could see they needed a group of foreigners to feel different from American people. I have suffred from being unable to find a long time with a ladyboy since 2015. I don't miss farangs.
          In Vietnam, I just relied on Vietnamese mongers forums. I realize now I needed to feel or make ladyboys feel that we are a group, so if they bullshit a guy, the whole group will know. I don't think it's necessary in Vietnam. Maybe I could see myself leading a monger pack, but I would use messengers to help or get live information. I'd be glad to meet guys once in a bar but not more than once and only if we help each other.

Comment

I've been to Thailand so many times that I often feel local. To see familiar faces and have a few drinking buddies just makes things more fun for me.
            Trying to talk to a bunch of ladyboys that can barely speak english and don't get your humour, wears off after a while.
            Once in a while I monger but after a few days of that I usually end up stickng with one date. In the case of a steady date it is sometimes good to have someone else to meet up for a beer. I also try to socialize with members of this board and tgirlforums.com. So usually these are guys from my home country.

The one thing i have always enjoyed about Thailand is you can go out to bars and meet people from all over. Big Dogs used to be the best place to go for a beer, watch the action and chat with a stranger. However there is so many bars and experiences in Pattaya all within walking distance or short baht bus ride.
            Plus I have now figured out that you can find great free food in Pattaya 7 days a week.

However the volleyball and and Pattaya I have found the most lasting connections.
            The first year I went to the volleyball I did not know anyone and only had emailed with Tony the organizer.

The first volleyball party I went to was at Kings Bar on Soi 8. It was a little lonely at first but soon I made life long friends with reggae Tony who was married to the manager.
            Then a tgirl from tgirlforums.com contacted me and said she was in Thailand for surgery and some guy from Canada had come with her. However after her surgery she wasn't going anywhere and he was getting pretty bored at the hotel. So I invited him to come to the volleyball and we hung out during the rest of our trips.
            That was FlamingoFarmer we have attended the volleyball several times together. Kings Bar became out home base and we also became good friends with Dave he former owner. Nobody could party harder than Dave from King's Bar.

I don't know all the guys from the volleyball but there is lots of familiar faces.
            Plus it never hurts to know bar owners and management.....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Having a wingman or buddy doesn't apply to everybody obviously. But I do enjoy a casual night of bar hopping with a friend. Going out for food, finding a live band, knocking back a few beers while mingling with girls. That's all good fun, and most the time I'm not necessarily mingling with girls, but mainly bullshitting with my buddy. The girls are mainly just eye candy and for atmosphere. Of course at some point, we do like to get a girl to play with and sit between our legs. I just often wish my girl was a ladyboy instead.

I'd just like to do everything just mentioned above, but just attach a dick to the bar girls. Unfortunately I can't do that since my friends does not role that way. When I'm going out looking for ladyboys its always in secret. I'd just like to do this more freely and openly.

I always wonder how unique things would be, and how our conversations would change, if me and my friend were both horny for ladyboys.

Comment

Back to the time I was a student, I remember buddies seemed to be out to mess it up each time I had an opportunity to catch a girl. Moreover, it seemed that greatest opportunities were times when I stayed at home. After studies, I started mongering. Of course there was no bar or no brothel where I was going to. I got used to having a confidential life. In the 2000s I started using forums in Europe. I made myself an opinion rapidly : share information with other members but don't make them become buddies. I am happy I kept the same line in Thailand.
                The only bar owner I know is a ladyboy. I don't want to know farang bar owners. I have another policy in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster
                  Having a wingman or buddy doesn't apply to everybody obviously. But I do enjoy a casual night of bar hopping with a friend. Going out for food, finding a live band, knocking back a few beers while mingling with girls. That's all good fun, and most the time I'm not necessarily mingling with girls, but mainly bullshitting with my buddy. The girls are mainly just eye candy and for atmosphere. Of course at some point, we do like to get a girl to play with and sit between our legs. I just often wish my girl was a ladyboy instead.

I'd just like to do everything just mentioned above, but just attach a dick to the bar girls. Unfortunately I can't do that since my friends does not role that way. When I'm going out looking for ladyboys its always in secret. I'd just like to do this more freely and openly.

I always wonder how unique things would be, and how our conversations would change, if me and my friend were both horny for ladyboys.
                  You need to go there with different friends. No fun being there if your not free to do what you want . Not much of a holiday if your having to pander to the norm of others. Too bad . That's the advantage of being among like minded guys...all looking out for each other and swapping LB stories and such. We don't really kiss and tell, as that's childish but we support each other and enjoy the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G
                    Back to the time I was a student, I remember buddies seemed to be out to mess it up each time I had an opportunity to catch a girl. Moreover, it seemed that greatest opportunities were times when I stayed at home. After studies, I started mongering. Of course there was no bar or no brothel where I was going to. I got used to having a confidential life. In the 2000s I started using forums in Europe. I made myself an opinion rapidly : share information with other members but don't make them become buddies. I am happy I kept the same line in Thailand.
                    The only bar owner I know is a ladyboy. I don't want to know farang bar owners. I have another policy in my life.
                    I'm not sure what kind of experiences you had when it comes to meeting bar owners but pretty much it can go one of two ways with a farang or ladyboy bar owner. They're either good to know or their total a-holes. Dave from Kings bar was a great guy to know he was very opened and love to share and love to buy everybody drinks especially towards the end when he knew things were going for a shit. And I have known farang bar owners like I think the guy's name was Spike that ran 69 bar and he was a douche. And as far as ladyboy owners, I've met some great ladyboy bar owners like a ladyboy who owns new bar I think her name is New, and the LB running LaBamba for example, but I've also met ladyboy bar owners that are total assholes ... they were nice to me but they were not very nice to their staff ( the girls who work there) and took advantage of them and what not , so it can go either way. The one thing I do find is that if you know somebody who owns the bar and they're pretty cordial, then you'll get some perks some free drinks and they'll really make you feel welcomed from front to back, top to bottom. That's just examples but it can go either way regardless of the owner.

Comment

Sorry guys, I accidentally deleted this thread. I was able to recover it all but the last couple posts.
                      I blame it on legal cannabis......
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

!

Comment

Speaking of bar owners. Some years ago, I read somewhere online that Darkside bar he a nice owner. I never got to visit the place, and I know it has shut down already. Has anybody been there, and know what happened to the place?

Comment

Darkside was another lounge type bar in the area of Why Not Bar, I believe.
                            I don't think it even last more than a year. It opened and closed between my visits and I was going yearly back then.
                            Some other website voted it Number one ladyboy bar in Thailand.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingofarmer View Post

I'm not sure what kind of experiences you had when it comes to meeting bar owners but pretty much it can go one of two ways with a farang or ladyboy bar owner. They're either good to know or their total a-holes. Dave from Kings bar was a great guy to know he was very opened and love to share and love to buy everybody drinks especially towards the end when he knew things were going for a shit. And I have known farang bar owners like I think the guy's name was Spike that ran 69 bar and he was a douche. And as far as ladyboy owners, I've met some great ladyboy bar owners like a ladyboy who owns new bar I think her name is New, and the LB running LaBamba for example, but I've also met ladyboy bar owners that are total assholes ... they were nice to me but they were not very nice to their staff ( the girls who work there) and took advantage of them and what not , so it can go either way. The one thing I do find is that if you know somebody who owns the bar and they're pretty cordial, then you'll get some perks some free drinks and they'll really make you feel welcomed from front to back, top to bottom. That's just examples but it can go either way regardless of the owner.
                              I had answered you post but my answer seems to be gone with the pot smoke.
                              Firstly, I seldom went to bars. From the beginning, I understood that bars try to double the price of ladyboys using their arsenal of services : lady's drinks and bar fines. As long as drinks were art low prices, that was OK, but there seems to be a race between prices : LDs are increased then ST , then BFs then ST again. When drinks were at low prices I understand that was not well seen to be a cheap charlie, but I find it abussive to have no choice but go to a bar to find a ladyboy. When I add everything, I just realize i pay double price for no better quality. I remember a case (KRUs) where ladyboys were good looking but once I paid the ladyboy, the BF and the ST room (since ST was really short so I had to go to a nearby hotel), I would have to spend a double budget for a ST compared to the budget to spend a good quality ST with a ladyboy met from TF.
                              I often ignored bar owners. I also felt uncomfortable to read that a ladyboy I believed was freelancing was actually working in a bar, and had to pay a BF to meet me. When it reaches this stage, this is procurement. I had also been informed that the ladyboy who was supposed to be a dancer in the bar had a target of sales that didn't only include LDs but also BFs. If the business is slow, they must go and get fucked by customers they don't like. I had one incident with a bar owner. It was a commonly accepted opinion to believe that bars guarantee the quality of service of a ladyboy. I had a bad time with a ladyboy. Then I would have had to go back to the bar and explain the guy what happened, argue and beg for my money back. I realized I would feel more comfortable being self insured. The bar boss was a farang. He didn't accept criticisms and preferred to insult me. I understood that farang bar owners can act like old whores in European cities. They let ladyboys go for the sex and take care of the struggle for money. I had posted a few years ago a TR in which I noticed that ladyboys having worked in a bar in the past had taken or were instructed habit to try to make pay a customer as much money as they can although these ladyboys are freelancing. I guess that bars educate them on "selling methods".
                              I could tell you about another bar owner in Udon Thani, a pretty young Thai lady. I had met a ladyboy from her bar with Thaifriendly. Then the ladyboy asked me to go and have a drink in the bar. I understood I was treated like an ATM. They focused only on their turnover and new customers. I didn't find the experience pleasant. i just left the premises, when my budget had tripled since the initial ST.

In Vietnam, there is no barfine. Ladies drinks are fairly expensive though and in some bars, it's not permitted to invite a ladyboy out of the bar. I spent time with a bar owner who has this policy. She's a ladyboy whom I mentioned in another thread. I don't see it as a great experience to have talked with a bar owner. I had no negative experience, but no positive one either. I just noticed she was stressed by her sales all night long.

About Darkside : I found their facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/darksidebangkok
                              I remember it was in Soi 33 Sukhumvit beyond soi Cow Boy when coming from Nana plaza. If I remember well, the boss got sick and died. He drank a lot. He died of diabetes in his 50s.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                                About Darkside : I found their facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/darksidebangkok
                                I remember it was in Soi 33 Sukhumvit beyond soi Cow Boy when coming from Nana plaza. If I remember well, the boss got sick and died. He drank a lot. He died of diabetes in his 50s.
                                Yeah, I was gonna say I think it was somewhere in the soi 30's or something. Shame about the owner. I used to browse their dedicated website several years ago, can't remember how far back...5 maybe? But yeah, from what I saw it seemed very much like CIB. It was known for being the best bar for LB mongers that wanted to be discrete as it was in a very small and lonely side road inside soi 33. It also had a back entrance for those that wanted to be even more discrete.

Comment

Working...
                                X