Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least, you'd had a great time for 2 years. I sometimes see the difference from the second short time. But worse is to look for another ladyboy and not get better at the first time with this new ladyboy than the first ladyboy at a second or third time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart

If you mean Woody, i don't think I said she works at Alcazar.
      She works at the "Big Eye Show"
      Big Eye Show Pattaya The Big Eye Show is a rotating adult show that take approximately 1hr to view Please contact us for further information
      ...and no bent dick on woody ( and fixed up all her teeth) . Pretty perfect body actually. My little Pattaya sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster

For me, I have a few reason why I won't make friends. I mean, not that I wouldn't want friends with benefits. But I live in Thailand, I have friends, and other people that would recognized me. My interest in ladyboys remains a secret to everybody. So I have to make sure I'm always discrete when I'm mingle with them. By doing quickies, the odds them not remembering me are a bit lower. If they get to know me too well, and holler at me while I'm bar hopping with buddies, it could cause and awkward situation. The other reason being, some of these girls can be a little nutty, so I find it best to not get too close to them emotionally. There are exceptions tho, I've been with some nice LBs in my time. But in general, I'd rather keep a low profile. This is why I mainly do gg bars, and not the lounge bars. Although I would like to make a first visit to CIB one day.
        I get that. What happens in the "loom" stays in the "loom". I don't discuss it at home or outside the forum. Most people will think it's a a perversion (maybe?) But I think its who the " so called friend" may feel about your choice that scare most mongers into secrecy. It's the way if the world. They way I look at is is this; Were all humans and LB'S are not bacteria, so the good ones get my love. Not illegal, and who can say who someone could or should love ( or lust ) ? In Thailand it's ok to be free about my choices for me; I don't care who wants to judge, the judges can go fuck their hats.
        I think my close friends here( few ...very few) at home might suspect I like LB but don't want to cross the uncanny valley admitting how beautiful they can be. I think most people think if you put a dick in your mouth your gay and that's that... but if the dick has tits on it and its girly, most people's minds cannot compute beyond binary love choices.

Funny story tho, that relates to your fear of not getting recognized by a LB in public, happened to Crag when he and I walked past The Backpacker Inn in Pattaya ( story on here about that adventure from 2018 LBWVB visit).. lb voice called out " I know you" ... "from where?" he asked , "from here" came the reply , from when ? "From today she said " ... and rowdy gaufas ensued...lol. so you are you don't have to go out with one to get recognized lol.
        .. lol

Comment

It worked because the next night we went back and drank at the A1 Backpacker Hostel.
          A1 was also the owner of Surprise yourself Bar which was across the street and now closed.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G

Maybe you feel happier this way. I tried several times to follow up a ladyboy. It often ends up with a failure. Ladyboys (even Viet ladyboys) are like GGs, if I visit them too often, they seem to think they needn't be careful and they want to spend less energy for a customer who will come back.
            It can be a problem like this too. I have seen LB's who are obviously not trying anymore to be fun kind or even enthusiastic after a ST/LT turns into a really long time . Those LB are a poor choice . It's all about the chemistry and you need to know if its genuine. LB can be crafty...its there job to get money from customers...but they still have hearts to share and sometimes you can see that unless their bullshit gets in your eyes...Best case is they give you room to spread your love around ( " do you lub me? ... Oh I love everyone dear") . I never ever make a solemn promise and my foot is obviously in and out of the door at all times. If they are either too smothering or clingy and too possessive don't bother trying to make something happen that's not natural...it will be too much like work ($$$) and it will disappoint...and its Thailand so you can move on easily without a broken heart.
            I have these 2 that I see on trips that I have spoke of and there no clingyness really and no misunderstandings but it's not the norm for everyone...I just dont care more than required. I just keep it at a minimum. I prefer to play the field and grab my sure thing when I need some extra affection or a companion for an overnite adventure, and its appreciated.

Comment

It worked because the next night we went back and drank at the A1 Backpacker Hostel.
              A1 was also the owner of Surprise yourself Bar which was across the street and now closed.
              it was fun .
              Hey is surprise yourself still opened ( I mean outside the shutdown?) I read somewhere its closed already but cant find anything out . Facebook pages or down as well.

Comment

Yes it was confirmed they closed on this thread.
                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...attaya-closing
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Oh that's too bad . I do remember reading the post last year. Allot of ฿฿฿ was spent therein renovations; it was stylish . Assuming LBWVB is still on in November, by interesting to see how many bars are still operating.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer

I get that. What happens in the "loom" stays in the "loom". I don't discuss it at home or outside the forum. Most people will think it's a a perversion (maybe?) But I think its who the " so called friend" may feel about your choice that scare most mongers into secrecy. It's the way if the world. They way I look at is is this; Were all humans and LB'S are not bacteria, so the good ones get my love. Not illegal, and who can say who someone could or should love ( or lust ) ? In Thailand it's ok to be free about my choices for me; I don't care who wants to judge, the judges can go fuck their hats.
                    I think my close friends here( few ...very few) at home might suspect I like LB but don't want to cross the uncanny valley admitting how beautiful they can be. I think most people think if you put a dick in your mouth your gay and that's that... but if the dick has tits on it and its girly, most people's minds cannot compute beyond binary love choices.

Funny story tho, that relates to your fear of not getting recognized by a LB in public, happened to Crag when he and I walked past The Backpacker Inn in Pattaya ( story on here about that adventure from 2018 LBWVB visit).. lb voice called out " I know you" ... "from where?" he asked , "from here" came the reply , from when ? "From today she said " ... and rowdy gaufas ensued...lol. so you are you don't have to go out with one to get recognized lol.
                    .. lol
                    I do joke about ladyboys with my friends, we all do it. When a ladyboy walks by and we all noticed, I say "would do" and laugh. The thing is, I honestly would do that ladyboy, but my friends all just think I'm joking, lol. The topic of LBs always somehow finds a way into the conversation, albeit jokingly. Little do they know I've had my cock inside them many times over the years, lol.

But yeah, whatever floats your boat right? I don't consider myself gay, just because I fuck ladyboy. To me they are just woman, born with a gift. I mean I love woman, pussy is great. But I've gone down that road many times already. Ladyboy ass just gets my juices flowing better. They're just easier to work with. I hate having to beg a woman for anal sex, and never getting it. I don't see why we need rules about who can fuck who. Fuck whomever, and whatever you want, as long it feels good and makes you happy.

The main reason I joined this forum, after 10 years of LB mongering is because I really needed to find people to talk openly about it. I'm tired of keeping everything a secret. I just want to hang out with people that share my interest. The forum is the first step, and I hope to actually go to bars with other LB lovers. Much the same why you just describe about your experience with Crag.

Comment

Well in past years I was always trying to plan a trip to Thailand for the volleyball and advertising it on Tgirl forums trying to get group together.
                      Many talk of going to Thailand so i was always offering the chance to join me at the volleyball.
                      One guy even went alone and didn't even say hi, but i have met many members of that and this forum through the volleyball, i even have a few fans.
                      Not too many other than Flamingofarmer every came out until the last volleyball we had quite the crew. There was a party on my balcony every night before we went out.

The volleyball tournament is one of the best places you can go to meet up with other LB lovers.
                      Everyone there is just like you and there is no judgement or innuendo around it because either you are a ladyboy or you like ladyboys.
                      In general Thai society is better. The hotel shuts down their main swimming pool for a day and make guests swim in a smaller pool they have.
                      Families and people of all kinds stay at this hotel and there is no hate or shame, just interest.

Plus if you go to the parties during the week you will have many new friends by the time of the tournament.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer
                        Oh that's too bad . I do remember reading the post last year. Allot of ฿฿฿ was spent therein renovations; it was stylish . Assuming LBWVB is still on in November, by interesting to see how many bars are still operating.
                        Well surprise yourself is one of the most boring ladyboy bars I've ever been too. Extremely nice inside, just kind of lame.
                        Lots of hot ladyboys that are totally not aggressive to the point they tried to avoid customers.
                        Touching and sexual banter seemed forced. The location is not good for a high end place either.
                        Obsessions Pattaya did a better job of the high end thing.

I would say most of the ladyboy bars will survive in Pattaya that are left there now.
                        Sensations probably doesn't have high rent back in their own location and it is owned by a ladyboy.
                        La Bamba looks to have the lowest overhead of any bar i have ever seen, it is also owned by a ladyboy and a family operation so probably no problems here.
                        69 Bar has nothing to it. Very little staff and a cheap location. If they closed then reopened later there is a zillion bar spots just like theirs in Pattaya to go.
                        New Bar is little more established in their location but it is owned by a ladyboy who is financed by her boyfriend.
                        Pook bar has been there forever through thick and thin, so i can't see it going anywhere.
                        (I thought someone said Pook 2 closed already)
                        Baby boom just quietly keeps plugging along, i think their small and cheap locations help.
                        TJ's will never close.
                        I've never been to Honey Bunny bar but I don't think they have much over head either.

Katoey's R Us is an expensive location and expensive operation. They have many hot ladyboys and a classy type environment, not cheap. I would say they are at risk.
                        It just isn't as fun as some other ladyboy bars either.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I dont remember much about surprise yourself actually( I remember it had 1 lonely bathroom stall in the middle of the operation) as I was getting drunk fast to mask the root fracture in in my back right molar. I do recall though it took more than three conversations to just get a glass full of ice..I finally got Woody to order for me in thai..... she did finally get her mind around it. Sangsom and ice over and over.... And by 1am I felt numb enough to carry on. And it was nicely appointed.

Comment

Well in past years I was always trying to plan a trip to Thailand for the volleyball and advertising it on Tgirl forums trying to get group together.
                            Many talk of going to Thailand so i was always offering the chance to join me at the volleyball.
                            One guy even went alone and didn't even say hi, but i have met many members of that and this forum through the volleyball, i even have a few fans.
                            Not too many other than Flamingofarmer every came out until the last volleyball we had quite the crew. There was a party on my balcony every night before we went out.

The volleyball tournament is one of the best places you can go to meet up with other LB lovers.
                            Everyone there is just like you and there is no judgement or innuendo around it because either you are a ladyboy or you like ladyboys.
                            In general Thai society is better. The hotel shuts down their main swimming pool for a day and make guests swim in a smaller pool they have.
                            Families and people of all kinds stay at this hotel and there is no hate or shame, just interest.

Plus if you go to the parties during the week you will have many new friends by the time of the tournament.
                            This is exactly the type of thing I'd like to experiences one day. If it was in Bangkok, it would be a no brainer. I just don't care for Pattaya mainly because everything I need and want is already in Bangkok. So I don't need to do the extra traveling from my location. I have been to Pattaya many times, but I'm not well versed about the area as much as I know Bangkok like the back of my hand.

Another thing is, it would be great to know others in my age group being mid 30's. Since most LB mongers seem to be older guys. I don't often see younger guys splurging with LBs for some reason. Maybe they just haven't figured out that ladyboys are superior to woman yet? Don't know. But it's not that I have a problem hanging with older gentlemen, I do it all the time and met a lot of cool guys in their 50's, 60's, and older. But in general I'd like to see others more my age.

Comment

Tons of guys of every age at the volleyball.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster

I do joke about ladyboys with my friends, we all do it. When a ladyboy walks by and we all noticed, I say "would do" and laugh. The thing is, I honestly would do that ladyboy, but my friends all just think I'm joking, lol. The topic of LBs always somehow finds a way into the conversation, albeit jokingly. Little do they know I've had my cock inside them many times over the years, lol.

But yeah, whatever floats your boat right? I don't consider myself gay, just because I fuck ladyboy. To me they are just woman, born with a gift. I mean I love woman, pussy is great. But I've gone down that road many times already. Ladyboy ass just gets my juices flowing better. They're just easier to work with. I hate having to beg a woman for anal sex, and never getting it. I don't see why we need rules about who can fuck who. Fuck whomever, and whatever you want, as long it feels good and makes you happy.

The main reason I joined this forum, after 10 years of LB mongering is because I really needed to find people to talk openly about it. I'm tired of keeping everything a secret. I just want to hang out with people that share my interest. The forum is the first step, and I hope to actually go to bars with other LB lovers. Much the same why you just describe about your experience with Crag.
                                I don't really need other ladyboys lovers supports. I was disappointed by shemale lovers in the past a long time before I started with ladyboys. I discovered that each of us has his personal reasons and his own way of loving ladyboys. I read more and worse arguments between shemale lovers than between shemale lovers and straight guys.

I also never never aimed at meeting other ladyboys lovers. one of the reasons (and only one) is that many are British or Australian and I won't feel comfortable mixing with them since my English will never be as fluent as theirs. This is probably why I feel so good in Issan and Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                                X