Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2008 Miss Philippines Amazing Beauty Pageant.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 17 2008 preparation over but still waiting around on Pre-pageant night - but they finally get on stage for the Fashionista Section

Random guys are hairdressers, dancers, stage-hands etc.
    Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 at 9pm - Pre-pageant night

Pre-Pageant Long Dress Section - Part 1 - Candidates 1 to 13 - YouTube Video - (6 minutes 57 Seconds - better  sound than previously, but not great)

Direct Link to  You Tube Video - 17 October 2008 - Miss Amazing Pageant 2008  - Long Dress Section Part 1

Comment

Pre-Pageant Long Dress Section - Part 2- Candidates 14 to 25 - YouTube Video - (5 minutes 52 Seconds - better sound than previously, but not great)

Direct Link to YouTube Video - 17 October 2008 - Miss Amazing Pageant 2008 - Long Dress Section Part 2

Comment

Pre-Pageant Talent Section - Part Two - YouTube Video - Candidates 10 to 16 (xx minutes xx Seconds - ?? sound)

(This portion of the Candidates' Talent Performances has not yet been posted on YouTube)

So far, there is No Direct Link to YouTube Miss Amazing 2008 - Talent Section  Part 2 - Candidates 10 to 16

Comment

Pre-Pageant Talent Section - Part Three- YouTube Video - Candidates 17 to 25 (9 minutes 35 Seconds - fairly reasonable sound)

Direct Link to YouTube Miss Amazing 2008 - Talent Section Part Three - Candidates 17 to 25

"Talent", on the videos posted so far, is stretching the use of the word somewhat

Comment

A news item and video clip dated 20 October 2008 from Reuters News Agency which I think will annoy most BMs

I find the report prejudiced and ignorant.
              Apparently neither Reporter nor Reuters Editor know the difference between Transvestites and Transsexuals.

Transvestites vie for pageant title
              (Video 1 minute 26 Seconds)
              An advert runs before the news item:
              Michaela Cabrera reports.

Twenty three transvestite and transsexual contestants battle it out in swimsuit and evening gown events for the title of Ms. Amazing Philippines Beauty.

Inaccurate too - as there were 25 contestants!

Direct Link to Reuters News Report on 20 October 2008 of Miss Amazing Beauty Pageant 2008

Comment

I love the links you are posting, I have been with my lady love several times but have never had the honor of seeing her in competition and this is not as good as being there but it is really exciting to see her compete.

Disq
                Thailand for fun in the sun
                Enjoy it while you can
                Times are changing

Comment

Oct. 19 2008,12:31]Ref A news item and video clip dated 20 October 2008 from Reuters News Agency which I think will annoy most BMs
                  I am fairly sure this video news clip is from last year's contest.  you can tell as the bikinis are different, also shows crowning.

This is a great thread and many thanks again to the contributors.

I think you are 100% Correct - The ignorant Reporter is therefore lazy too! - The video clip was only posted today sandwiched between the announcement of Colin Powell backing Barack Obama and a review of Oliver Stone's movie "W" - I heard the audio, but was not watching the video - so, well spotted & thank-you Dravina.

Comment

Many thanks for these photos - Note that the girl in silver in Post #61 has had the most extreme nose job, it lookedd more like a fin!  What on earth is their problem these girls, with noses!!!

I agree it does look that way, but whilst the girl in question has many faults, I do believe that the "sharks fin" is due to a combination of stage make-up and lighting.
                    I have hundreds of photos of her and the nose looks different in "real life" photos. I also know what plastic surgery she has had done, and her nose was not on the list - at least it wasn't as of 6th September 2008.
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

It's pretty plain to see that a lot of the girls have had work done on them, in some cases major work. Why can't they be like Lorren and follow the philosophy that simplicity is beauty? Aww shucks!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Pre-Pageant Talent Section - Part Two - YouTube Video - Candidates 10 to 16 (9 minutes 9 Seconds - "tinny" sound)

Direct Link to YouTube Miss Amazing Beauty 2008 - Talent Section Part Two Candidates 10 to 16

Comment

Video just posted entitled:
                          "Partial Results - Swimsuit and Long Gown"
                          (1 minutes 1 Second)

Direct Link to YouTube Video Miss Amazing Beauty Pageant 2008 - Partial Tesults (???)

Comment

I do not wish to destract from this excellent thread about the "Miss Amazing" but the Philippines is certainly of interest to pageant lovers.  here is short video of:
                            Ms. gay senior citizen 2008
                            I never hear of anything like that before!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J496solO6bY

Comment

I think tonight is the night of the final. Do anybody know please if they broadcast it live on a TV station like the Miss Tiffany does in Thailand?

also, to expect some short clips on international news programmes. last year BBC 24 hour news had a 60 second piece about the final.

ciao
                              DT

Comment

Newsflash

Direct Link to GMA TV = Newsflash - And the Winner is....................................

Comment

Working...
                                X