Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(f0xxee @ Sep. 26 2008,19:30) No ladyboys here, but the GG's are so sexy I almost jumped back over the fence...
    Careful, Pal. I'm just starting to like you!

Comment

You have great taste in your Ladys f0xxee. Thank's for sharing the shots.            

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Hi f0xxee,

Thanks for creating such an interesting thread.

Brings back plenty of fond memories including fabulous encounters with Sasha in Melbourne, and some interesting times with Trisha & Aubrey, and of course the amazing Daphne.

Bumped into Nam a few weeks ago outside Cascades, and thought she was looking very cool !

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Attached Files
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(f0xxee @ Sep. 24 2008,22:23) yeah met her NYE at Cascade this year... she did a trip over to Vietnam with me for a month of lazing around and adding to my insanity. Richy (Litchy) came over for a week too.
          Wow, you´re asking for trouble, brave man!

Liccy is......special too

Great stories and pics. Thanks!
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hey y'all,

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. Cannot get over the photos of Nam with the "Little Orphan Annie" do. Truly amazing!

YEah Nam and Richie in Vietnam, photos to come, plus also Vanessa from Philippines and a few others. (Claudia has also been a visitor). The expats around here are agog to say the least: "Who's this bloke with all the ladyboys?:" hehehehe. Keeps 'em guessing, although a few of the old crew have the knives out for me.

Actually having a night away from the computer to night as the MIGHTY HAWKS won the AFL grandfinal.

One last word.

STOGIE: Amazing forum/site, and like a good book keeps me up past my bedtime. However like many Pay sites, I cannot subscribe from Vietnam using Epoch or CC Bill.
            The rumour is because Vietnam is the cracking and hacking capital of the world. Got a tip on another means to sign up like a good little soldier?

Cheers all and thanks again. After 10 years of playing a lone hand I feel amongst friends....
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

hey Koykaeng,

Just had another look at your photos of Little Orphan Nammie (Sorry, it was irresistible!) and they are excellent! NIce ones!

OK... ON with the Story to date.

Claudia came for a visit withing days of Trishas departure to Hong Kong. Claudia and I had been on again and off again for about 12 months, and we laughed a lot togther. We only had one problem, here total lack of house training. I cam home one day and found her sharpening a eye-liner pencil straight onto my white carpet, leaving black eyel liner all over it for ever more. Like many Filipina LB's, she started on the game early, and as soon as she could afford it, took two maids at home. (Its a status thing, and jobs for relations.) And like most of them, the idea of emptying an ashtray or picking up a glass or in fact ANYTHING domestic is beyond them... Not a problem when you are bonking them ST or in a Hotel, but in your own home it gets wearing.... (Fuck I sound like an old woman! Sorry, but I like cleanliness. You can't spend 25 years on ships etc. without a lot of consideration for those you live with. Not if you don't want to get your ass kicked.)
              Anyhow, the beautiful Claudia....
              Attached Files
              f0xxee

Comment

A couple more of Claudia, these are her own photos which she has sent me over the last 2 years.
                Attached Files
                f0xxee

Comment

I went back to finalise things in SIN and one afternoon while fighting hammer and tongs with Dianna on the phone while outside the DBS in Wheelock, I saw this amazingly buxom and stylish LB walk into Starbucks.... I wanted to get off the phone and go chat as she was definately interesting, but couldn't detach Dianna from the phone.
                  The following day I was back in Orchard and ran into her almost literally. it was Vanessa, whoi to this day is probably the closest to a perfect match for me I have met. Amazingly smart, funny, sexy, highly intelligent and well read. Also sexy and the kinkiest LB i know...
                  We ended up making a date for dinner and basically spent the next few days togther while I packed my condo. She would waork until 11, then we would go out for drinks and then home for boom boom. And gents, it is... brilliant.

After I got back to Vietnam, she rang me in tears. She had immigration issues in HK and needed somewhere to go while it was sorted, so she came to stay in Vietnam with me for a month. It was the most amazing month. She wowed all the locals, expats and everyone that met her. I cannot speak highly enough of this girl. She hosted my house warming party with great panache and made friends for life.... Ah. A true keeper.
                  Attached Files
                  f0xxee

Comment

More Vanessa.... I guess the question is: if we were so good together why did we split? Ah well. One of those things. She likes the night life, she gotta boogie, and my home in Vietnam is not condusive to that. Also in absolute fairness she enjoys her work. she is a highly respected BDSM mistress, and its more than a job to her, its her lifestyle. She see's it as defining to an extent.
                    We stay in touch and talk at times, and I still have the highest respect for her. everyone has the one-who-got-away. She is mine.

The photos: Vanessa by and in my fishpond. what a patient model!
                    Attached Files
                    f0xxee

Comment

After Vanessa I had a celebate month, but planned to have a very happy holy and christian Christmas in BKK and Pattaya, where I met ... lots of girls actually. Thank you Santa.
                      Mona in Pattaya along with Beam (I didn't know it was Beam until I saw a photo of her in another forum...) I liked her.
                      I met a Filipina my first day in BKK and hung out with her. I ended up taking her to Pattaya, (Coals to Newcastle, and I seem to remember someone else here making a similar mistake) who lasted with me for a few days until going back to her webcam job in BKK.

Then A couple of days with Mona (Happy birthday for yesterday babe) , and back to BKK to hang out with Pang and Bo from Cassanova.
                      I decided to go to Miss Cascade, where I met Nam. And the wonderful crazy roller-coaster ride began....

Below: Photos of Marian, my filipina in BKK. These photos were taken on my mobile phone!
                      Attached Files
                      f0xxee

Comment

A couple more of Marian.

I have lost touch with her, which is rare for me, but she's a good girl and worth looking out for.

I went and bought a instamatic camera, as I couldn't stand taking photos on my mobile. teach me to leave my pro-gear at home....
                        Attached Files
                        f0xxee

Comment

(f0xxee @ Sep. 26 2008,16:31) Hey Lefty, many thanks... coming from a man who tok the definitive Whitney pictures I am mist grateful...

Speaking of which... Got any more? hehehehe. Sensational Starters!

I plan to carry on with more photos tonight, if I can get my ADSL to work. Vietnam comms leave a lot to be desired.
                          Hi f0xxee,
                          I have the entire Witne set in my hard drive, but not sure how many the mods would want me to post here.
                          I'm sure a few more would be ok.
                          Attached Files
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Some shower scene pics
                            Attached Files
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(f0xxee @ Sep. 28 2008,21:14) A couple more of Marian.

I have lost touch with her, which is rare for me, but she's a good girl and worth looking out for.

I went and bought a instamatic camera, as I couldn't stand taking photos on my mobile. teach me to leave my pro-gear at home....
                              Wow, Marian is exceptional. To think you took those pics with an instamatic is a testimonial to your photographic skills.
                              I thought I knew of all the Pinay superstars, but Marian is a new one to me. That is too bad you lost contact. If you ever get it again, and would not mind passing it along, feel free to do so. She looks perfect to me and I'd love to meet her.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

i want post No# 48. wow.
                                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X