First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha ha ha
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• LB60? Is that the site for the oldies? ??

Comment

• (fridgemagnet @ Nov. 15 2008,10:37) This thread reminds me of those Thai soaps that the GF is so fond of...
        Somehow I'm starting to find the thought of a Thai soap opera almost more interesting than some of the comments in this thread........

I did say  almost........

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Well at least it's giving me a laugh.
          i love t-girls

Comment

• (ciobha @ Nov. 15 2008,06:25) Guys, this thread is really going down the path of hanbags at dawn! I have said before, fighting on the internet is like the special olympics - even if you win you are still a retard!!!
            Now that line made me
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Anywho....I used the SEARCH function to find pics of Jane and found this thread for the pics of Jane.  The chit chat in between the pics was ineteresting but I really wanted to see her pics and they are lovely indeed
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I've no interest in getting into any dispute between BM's on this subject.

Just wondered what happened to a thread (I think I started it and called it 'The Lovely Jane') about this lovely looking lady well over a year ago now.

I posted a lot of photographs of Jane but stopped doing so when a fellow BM and Moderator decided to post comments about how boring he thought they were.

I just thought they may be of interest to BM's intersted in this thread but I've serached and cannot find the original thread.

Anyone with any ideas of how to find it? Has it been deleted?

LRB

Comment

• I think those were my comments and they revolved around the quantity of pics looking at least to me totally identical - no issue with the fact they were posted, just as I recall the sheer quantity. I certainly did not delete the thread (I know that for a fact as I have nevr deleted ANY threads). What you may have found is that the thread is still there but your settings are only going back 60 days (i.e if you click on the picture post forum, you will see at bottom of the topic list a drop down menu to change the days it displays (if that makes any sense).

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

• Hi Mardhi

Please don't misunderstand me, I wasn't suggesting that you had deleted the thread. I'm not sure how the site works and wondered if after a period of inactivity some threads get deleted.

I googled the site and found the thread. I didn't start it but did contribute (says as 'guest' not sure why) quite a few pictures.

I admit I stopped after your criticism. My intention was to provide an amateur's photo-shoot similar to what you can find on asiants but after your comments and one or two others it seemed I was boring many BMs.

Anyway, interest in the lady seems to have ignited again so the images can be found in " The BANGKOK bar scene, feat. 'THE GUESS BAR!' » The lovely Jane" I'm sorry I don't know how to create a link within a post.

I'll bump the thread as well so others can perhaps see for the first time.

LRB

Comment

• link to thread lance refers to

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=8822;
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Well done Mick,

now i found something interesting to read for a while.
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• Yeh reading , pull the other one

An all day wankathon more like
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Hey how did u know i was trying to set a world record for
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• becoz it's the first thing you tell everyone you meet?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Yoy guys are assholes. If I married a girl whos primary occupation was sucking dick for money I would be very appalled at pictures like these of her! Dont you people have any morals!?!

end sarcasm now(no disrespect meant to Jane)

Comment

Working...
                                X