Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (lbmax @ Nov. 15 2008,04:34) Jane does little or nothing for me, poor attitude when an offer is turned down.
    Not my cup of tea  

But a little respect is missing from this thread, it would have probably died a death had borehog not been 'told what to do'.

He's the big man on the board now  
    Yep, agreed. Her attitude sucks, so it´s not about her, but what you said, some respect.

beerhag is the tough guy, no doubt. I better leave it and let him have the last word
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• [QUOTE]Yep, agreed. Her attitude sucks, so it´s not about her, but what you said, some respect.[QUOTE]

Your wrong again Sev7en it is about her. The name of the thread is Just Jane. You cant respect that, you have to try to make it about you. Although its a picture post you haven't posted a single photo. You've personally attacked her attititude. Called me names and you have flamed other people who have posted in defense of my posting pictures of the lovely Jane on a picture post forum. If you are so bored with this, thread why do you keep comig back and posting your nonsense? Why don't you start your own thread "Just Sev7en" and we'll all flock there to see what you have to say about the world. That would be some riveting stuff I'm sure.

Jane on LB69 shoot
      Attached Files

Comment

• More Jane, less talk.
        From lb69
        Attached Files

Comment

• More of one of BKK's best.

From LB69, nice job guys. I love your work.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Two more of Jane on LB60.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Guys, this thread is really going down the path of hanbags at dawn! I have said before, fighting on the internet is like the special olympics - even if you win you are still a retard!!!

Boarhog, i have hugely enjoyed the pics of the beautiful Jane you have posted -well done sir.
              Seven, I dont know you personally, however i am friendly with a few BM's who say nothing but good things about you - so don't lower yourself by getting into a slagging match.

The topic of this thread is JUST JANE. So why dont we keep it as JUST JANE, and not Jane with somebodies cock in the picture. That way maybe, just maybe, we can keep everyone happy.I am sure most people on this forum, including her boyfriend, would not be offended at seeing pictures of this true beauty, alone and in all her glory.

Now drop it guys,PLEASE!!
              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• I don't think I've heard you so diplomatic ..........

The Kofi Annan of the ladyboy world
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (ciobha @ Nov. 15 2008,06:25) Now drop it guys,PLEASE!!
                  No problems.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (jimslim @ Nov. 15 2008,06:35) The Kofi Annan of the ladyboy world  
                    More a case of the vodka ancoke i'm afraid.
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• thanks to all for the great pics.

tho, specifically, does anyone have a side view of her cock that shows the amazing curve of it?

Comment

• This thread is really fun. I'm enjoying drama of it all. Please don't stop.
                        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                        Salin' on a summer breeze
                        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (lyric based reply from the land of music & dance ? ? ?
                          Ireland ! oh yeah also we have drink.girls,feck)

I feel a song title coming on

Gud bye to Jane by great 70's band Slade
                          spelling is correct ( Coz I luv you was another title,
                          they skipped spelling class for muzic )

Now can one of you clever posters put up song via
                          you tube link.

I posted some photo's of Jane earlier on in this topic
                          so I felt entitled to go slightly off track.

Thanks in anticipation.
                          only 2 weeks and I will be there for 15 days
                          back to the Amari Tower Pattaya, time cant pass quickly enough.

Comment

• This thread reminds me of those Thai soaps that the GF is so fond of...
                            The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
                            We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

• (qwerty @ Nov. 15 2008,10:26) tho, specifically, does anyone have a side view of her cock that shows the amazing curve of it?
                              There you go
                              Attached Files
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• jim, if my memory serves, i think its more like this...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X