Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bazza @ Nov. 09 2008,04:12) Out of respect for a fellow boardy you would not post any private pictures of a the same girl you have slept with out of common decency    surely the moderators should sort this out before it comes to this again  
    What? Let me get this straight. Its common decency not to post photos of a lb that another boardy has slept with. Wow, didn't know we had ownership rights just by sleeping with them.
    We are talking about same sex relationships between people from 2 different countries/cultures who most likely met while one was turning tricks for a living. How practical of a relationship is that? Get real fella's. You act like people are posting photos of a mans wife.
    Lighten up and enjoy the photos. Its called picture post forum. Why don't you cry babies try actually postng one of your own. Less talk more photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 09 2008,03:50) We, as well as BKKrunner are well aware of what Jane did for a living, it is just about showing respect for a fellow BM, nothing more nothing less.
      Yep.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thats really a thought povoking post there Sev7en. You don't know what respect is although you throw the term around at will. In most of your childish posts you resort to name calling..granpa?, beerfag? or commenting on my bellly or lack of tan. If this thread offends you then why do you spend most of your time here posting non-sense? Get a clue.
        Attached Files

Comment

great pics thanks for posting
          in love with nat

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 08 2008,17:36) Good on you boys...Suck a ladyboty dick for your old Dad...
            gay men make gay babies
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 09 2008,03:18) Do you believe anyone who does this is on an ego trip? Seems like 69Billy has posted some similar pics in the past. Would you call him out in his picture thread too, as being on an ego trip, if you saw a similar photo there posted by him?
              Yes I do and no, I wouldn't...We all do many things to inflate our egos and there is nothing wrong with that nor is there anything wrong or negative about posting
              photos of girls having sex with the BM...

I fully understand that like threads are very good for this forum...

I normally just ignore threads like this...Why I wandered over here is any one's guess...Perhaps because I know the girl...

But I never intended for the term to taken negatively for all posters...I simply believe that this OP started a thread innocently and is now continuing it out of spite...
              and is attempting to be purposefully hurtful...Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think so...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 08 2008,17:22)    Yep, i agree. Many wankers around this time..
                you will join as first member.

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 09 2008,04:15) .................is now continuing it out of spite... and is attempting to be purposefully hurtful.....
                  Rightly or wrongly that's the impression I get from reading this thread.

The way it's presently heading I'm thinking of moving it to the Fishbox and re-naming it the  The Playground Sandbox        

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 09 2008,01:17) I wish you success with your lady and hope everything goes well for you both...
                    Thanks a lot, bro. It's all new and exciting. I just want to be with her all the time. She's real cute, too.

She moved her from the Phils when she was 17. Has been transitioning since 15. No breasts yet but that doesn't bother me.

She's just really smart and mature and not a bargirl at all. She's definitely a keeper.

We had our second official "date" last night and it culminated in some freaky bedroom playtime.  

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Nov. 09 2008,11:42)
                      (kahuna @ Nov. 09 2008,04:15) .................is now continuing it out of spite...       and is attempting to be purposefully hurtful.....
                      Rightly or wrongly that's the impression I get from reading this thread.

The way it's presently heading I'm thinking of moving it to the Fishbox and re-naming it the  The Playground Sandbox        

RR.
                      I would be all in favor of you moving all the talk off this post to fishbox if you have the mechanism. As long as you keep the photos in this photo post forum, I would be sweet az! If one looks at the rules I think you will find we have some violations.

The PICTURE POST Forum
                      Share and Browse Pictures You Can't Find Anywhere Else...
                      The Biggest 'Private' Collection in the World!

This is for posting pictures. Please do NOT start a thread here unless you plan to post pictures. Please do NOT post links to other pictures or galleries on other websites.

Feel free to comment on the pics after they have been posted but don't be surprised top see negative comments deleted.

We value the contributions of our members who take the trouble to post their pics MORE than we value flamers who post comments on pictures they don't like.

I recognise a few bad apples, and its my opinion the community would much rather see any pictures within the rules, rather than attack some lb lover behind the shield of a computer screen. I think they must love reading their own attack posts rather than a picture which tells 1000 words of beauty? If anything it brings any ladyboys stock up, if they are all that!

Comment

• She
                        moved her from the Phils when she was 17. Has been transitioning since 15. No breasts yet but that doesn't bother me.

She's just really smart and mature and not a bargirl at all. She's definitely a keeper.

We had our second official "date" last night and it culminated in some freaky bedroom playtime.
                        Be very carelful she may be somebody elses girlfriend. Just kiddin mate, go rock that ship. Get photos if ya can..

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,04:26)
                          (bazza @ Nov. 09 2008,04:12) Out of respect for a fellow boardy you would not post any private pictures of a the same girl you have slept with out of common decency    surely the moderators should sort this out before it comes to this again  
                          What? Let me get this straight. Its common decency not to post photos of a lb that another boardy has slept with.  Wow, didn't know we had ownership rights just by sleeping with them.  
                          We are talking about same sex relationships between people from 2 different countries/cultures who most likely met while one was turning tricks for a living. How practical of a relationship is that? Get real fella's. You act like people are posting photos of a mans wife.
                          Lighten up and enjoy the photos.  Its called picture post forum. Why don't you cry babies try actually postng one of your own. Less talk more photos.
                          Spot on

Seamus and Sev7en...fuck off and let the guy get on with posting photos as per the rules of the forum.

If YOU want to respect other board members, then YOU can:

- Not post photos YOU think are offensive
                          - Stop looking at and commenting on this thread, which keeps it high up the 'new posts ratings' and encourages more people to have a look

"Respect for other board members"?...give me a fucking break, this is the P4P scene FFS
                          Mister Arse

Comment

• Jane's HOT!

Comment

• (Stewart @ Nov. 09 2008,06:10) Seamus and Sev7en...fuck off
                              What was it I was saying about respect
                              Thanx for your comments Stew
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Nov. 09 2008,17:41)
                                (Stewart @ Nov. 09 2008,06:10) Seamus and Sev7en...fuck off
                                What was it I was saying about respect
                                Thanx for your comments Stew
                                Stewart is the cool guy around here, seamus.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X