Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boarhog congratulations mate. great pics of Jane. yep fuck me i fucked her too and she is one hot babe in the sack.Stuart Aussie Lefty etc you got it right as per usual. This is the p4p forum for trannys in thailand. they are selling these ass to the highest bidder, to repremand boardhog for showing pictures in a picture post forum is just fucking stupid to boardhog and keep up the good work me old china plate.
    just on girl friends, i was sort of with mint for 3 years, never sent her any money or sponsored her. and i really didn't give a rats ass what she did when i was back home.
    For any guy who thinks sending money to a girl in the p4p seen will give him exclusive rights. dream on
    the flash is back no one is safe
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Exactly, anyone who sponsors or pays them not to work is a sucker. LB's or GG's try to line up as many of these guys as possible. Often a day after one leaves they will be looking for the next boyfriend to pay her so she won't have to work. They wear them like badge of honours bragging to other co-workers how many farangs they have sending them money. My gf had a local bm in Bangkok who lived with a ladyboy while maintaining an office/apartment for shagging misstresses. He put money in her account, paid for dentist, vitamins, and tipped her when they went out. She also maintained another regular customer who owned buisness.

I would be pretty naive to think I was the only one, so we often talk about it and no one gets hurt. ts all in good fun, not like were going to get married. hahaha,
      Whats Mint and that monster cock doing these days?

Comment

• Irresistable Jane.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Go for it buddy...luv all your posts and your picts...seems to me their are a few BMs with an agenda against yu, but I have no issues with the content of the posts that u submit, irrespective of who they are about, and I would be happy to share a glass of the amber liqiud with u given the chance.....

Cheers bro.
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Nov. 13 2008,14:20) Go for it buddy...luv all your posts and your picts...seems to me their are a few BMs with an agenda against yu, but I have no issues with the content of the posts that u submit, irrespective of who they are about, and I would be happy to share a glass of the amber liqiud with u given the chance.....

Cheers bro.
            I think everyone except for the 3 stooges (Sev7en, Kuhuna, and Seamus) enjoy the posts regardless of who's girlfriend she is now. They are the only ones who have an issue with it, and that may say something about them having issues within themselves in my opinion.
            I would hope to enjoy a few cold ones with anyone who posts on the forum except for those 3. I'm interested sharing stories and anecdotes about ladyboys or even hunting with some fellow BM's.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Do you reckon jane would care? what would you do if she saw you and said " you post my sexy pics, make bf angry" powl! pool cue through the eye??
              Butterfly number 1

Comment

• (Drift Spunk @ Nov. 14 2008,09:40) Do you reckon jane would care? what would you do if she saw you and said " you post my sexy pics, make bf angry" powl! pool cue through the eye??  
                Jane has posed for several BM over the years. A couple of them even posted some flattering shots on ths thread. Personally I would love to see more, but perhaps some are tentitive to do so when you have the likes of Sev7en, Kahuna and Seamus chastising me for posting. Thanks guys!
                Her bf doesn't have anything to be upset about, as every post I've made was before Jane and him were serious. He stated he was aware of her past and it didn't bother him. If anything he should be proud that so many BM haved raved about her beauty and probably fantasized about her to a degree. Some have even said how she has changed for the better as far as attitute. Nothing wrong with having the lb everybody wants. Its not like anybody here is trying to get in between her and him.
                Finally, I don't think Jane remembers me especially the way I fondly remember her and if she did I would hope that she would rape me instead of attack me with a pool cue.

Comment

• Hey who gives a flying fuck anyway...its just a cock in a frock..and if you guys are getting yr little frilly panties in a tangle over some very good photos about yr "betrothed"...then fuck u...and yr off my chrismas card list...

BTw..Boarhog....beers r on me....Chook dee Khrap...

Comment

• [/quote]
                    I think everyone except for the 3 stooges (Sev7en, Kuhuna, and Seamus) enjoy the posts regardless of who's girlfriend she is now. They are the only ones who have an issue with it, and that may say something about them having issues within themselves in my opinion.
                    .[/quote]

"3 wise wankers more like..."

Comment

• Listen, pee.

No one cares about yours or boarhogs bitching and crying. I and a few other commented this crap 10 days ago, after that it´s only you and beergog who keeps on like children. I know your are not getting any attention anymore, but please move on ok? I couldn´t care less what you and the others post here.
                      And if you really wanna start some namecalling and more serious shit, i can point you in a direction where you can get all that you ask for.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 14 2008,17:14) Listen, pee.

No one cares about  yours or boarhogs bitching and crying.  I and a few other commented this crap 10 days ago, after that it´s only you and beergog who keeps on like children. I know your are not getting any attention anymore, but please move on ok? I couldn´t care less what you and the others post here.
                        And if you really wanna start some namecalling and more serious shit, i can point you in a direction where you can get all that you ask for.
                        Its quite clear to everyone who started the name calling Sev7en. Bearfag, beerfag, granpa just to name a few.
                        If anyones been childish its you, as you seem to use this thread to get some attention, even if its negaive attention. You have had nothing to offer this thread other than mindless bantor in efforts to piss off people. Take your 15 mintues of fame outta here and get a life.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 14 2008,17:33) you seem to use this thread to get some attention
                          That´s exactly what you are doing after me and the others stopped commenting your slagging.

You´re getting boring.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 14 2008,19:55)
                            (Boarhog @ Nov. 14 2008,17:33) you seem to use this thread to get some attention
                            That´s exactly what you are doing after me and the others stopped commenting your slagging.

You´re getting boring.
                            Whats a matter crybaby? The adults ignoring you so its getting boring for you. LB photos bore you, then I suggest another thread or website mate.
                            Tell me when you stopped flaming on this thread. Go back one page and you posted garbage 3 times in a row? If you haven't noticed this a picture post. No one wants to hear your read your flaming babble.
                            For someone who doesn't care what others post about you, you sure are defensive. Do us all a favour mate, and don't waste our ime, or the boards space by posting your childlike personal attacks.
                            Why don't you go back and read all your posts on this thread, then take a deep breathe, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you need to get a life.

Without further adieu more Jane from AsianTS site
                            Attached Files

Comment

• "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Ooh, looks we have a cock-fight!  

Jane does little or nothing for me, poor attitude when an offer is turned down.
                                Not my cup of tea  

Whether we like it or not all the girls (or 99.9% for arguments sake) have had bottom boom-boom before we/you met them. If there's pics of it then there's not a lot we can do about it. But a little respect is missing from this thread, it would have probably died a death had borehog not been 'told what to do'.

He's the big man on the board now  

Comment

Working...
                                X