X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Nalin

Gentlemen this marks my 1000th post on the forum, and I would like to dedicate it to my ex-girlfriend. It just ended almost 2 years to the day. She was keen for me to post her photos, but was reluctant with some of the cruel and hateful things that can be said about ladyboys on the site. Although we had a rough and ugly ending, I will always have the fondest memories of her. I don€™t know if I could ever find a ladyboy as good as she was too and for me. I€™m not out to replace her and certainly not in any hurry to establish this kind of relationship with another. I don€™t think anyone would live up to what she gave me over the last two years.

In four different trips I spent about 180 days including travel to Loas, Cambodia, and Viet Nam. We also travelled to several parts of Thailand that I would have never experienced without her. A great travel companion, whose knowledge saved me countless baht. Her tolerance of my many flaws went unappreciated to often. She knew me better than I knew myself sometimes.

This last trip I made a stop in Phuket before coming to her for 3 months. I did this behind her back, but she sensed that I didn€™t come straight to her and asked to check my passport. The jig was up and although she forgave me, she never forgot. This also embedded a great deal of mistrust causing her to be absurdly suspicious at times. Although I never strayed after I first saw this trip she could never fully trust me again and life together became unbearable in recent weeks.

The upcoming and following posts of her photos are not out of spite, revenge, or hatred. Quite the opposite, they fulfill my desire to help her. She is older and wiser than you average working lb. Her English is very strong as well. If you are interested in getting to know her she works at the Topless Pool Bar on Patpong II, but prefers to work outside bar. She is on a TS dating site, but has run into time wasters and weirdoes. I think this may provide a better venue to meet forum members who are interested in her. If you are interested send me a PM and I will send you her phone number if I know you are genuine. In other words if you haven€™t been around on the site, just registered to get a phone number, you probably won€™t hear back. Don€™t want her getting calls from creeps overseas who want to wank it while talking to a ladyboy.

I will write more as I go. What you see is what you get. To answer any questions about her performance, I will just tell you I was with her for 2 yrs and that should answer that. If anyone has an ax to grind with me or a personal issue with me, please don€™t use this thread or her to do that. She deserves better than that. Anyone who does have the pleasure to be with her, I sincerely hope you treat her with the respect she deserves.
    Attached Files

More Nalin
    Attached Files

Comment

You took your time didnt you?

Comment

My favorite feature.
        Attached Files

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 08 2009,06:21) If anyone has an ax to grind with me or a personal issue with me, please don€™t use this thread or her to do that.

Actually,sad news Boarhog..
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

It is sad NF, and sincerely wish the best for her. I will try to come in the Chatroom sometime so you can tell me how much of a bastard I am.

Comment

Great pics, though... Can I post the ones from the paarty?

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 08 2009,07:47)
                It is sad NF, and sincerely wish the best for her. I will try to come in the Chatroom sometime so you can tell me how much of a bastard I am.

Just sharpening my nails
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 08 2009,06:31) My favorite feature.
                  Ah yes, the good ole boy bum always a good sign and becoming quite rare these days too.

Sorry to hear it's all gone Tits Up, Boarhog.

Comment

Boarhog: Pretty girl - I hope you remain good friends with her. Sounds like you shared some nice times together

Comment

Hey mate,

Sorry to hear it, but applaud your gentlemanly behaviour.

See you in the chat room sometime. PS> I wont be takling the piss either... I got a shittier track record for humping and dumping.
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Well said that man.
                        Sorry to hear about the break up Hog, I wish her & you all the best for the future !
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

OMG, this is the best thread a guy has ever written in this site.
                          Boarhog, sorry to hear that, but we leanr how much u really value the relationship that you had with her. SHE'S WAS VERY LUCKY. coz u were able to gather your words say how much you appreciated her.

this is a very rare post from a guy, and we can see how different it is from other threads. its bringing tears in my eyes.
                          garcia

Comment

I love you Garcia. Thank you for making my day
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 08 2009,12:21) This last trip I made a stop in Phuket before coming to her for 3 months.  I did this behind her back, but she sensed that I didn€™t come straight to her and asked to check my passport. The jig was up and although she forgave me, she never forgot. This also embedded a great deal of mistrust causing her to be absurdly suspicious at times.  Although I never strayed after I first saw this trip she could never fully trust me again and life together became unbearable in recent weeks.
                              Sorry to hear this Boarhog , I remember that day at Stogies BBQ you telling us a few saucy Phuket tales , and a few of us nodding and winking trying to alert you that she was listening in , but I'm sure she had her suspicions before that , all ladyboys and Thai girls have a great sense of catching us out if we are being a little liberal with the truth .

On a plus point she looks lovely in those pics , and she looked great that day I met her
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X