First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's the view you had!
    Attached Files

Comment

(cancer12 @ Apr. 08 2009,23:46) bringing tears in my eyes.
      i´m crying real tears now. OMG!
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jimslim @ Apr. 09 2009,01:15) I remember that day at Stogies BBQ you telling us a few saucy Phuket tales , and a few of us nodding and winking trying to alert you that she was listening in , but I'm sure she had her suspicions before that
        Had her suspicions before then? Mate she found I went to Phuket the day I met her in BKK. She didn't think I was just there for the weather.
        Attached Files

Comment

Boarhog
          Your avatar, is that from Salem Mass? If so, I lived right across the street from there in Pickering Wharf.

Comment

I have no idea, I stole it from the avator pile.

Two more of Nalin.
            Attached Files

Comment

you still in thailand BH ?
              sorry about the bad news with break up, but knowing you your not alone now as i write this.

stevie

Comment

(parada @ Apr. 09 2009,12:25) you still in thailand BH ?  
                sorry about the bad news with break up, but knowing you your not alone now as i write this.

stevie
                I'm still here mate, hangin by a thread. Haven't been in much of a mood to enjoy a beer, or even hunt down a ladyboy. Trying to help Nalin through this as much as possible.

I leave in a week.

Comment

boarhog, did u make any efforts to let her hear this?
                  garcia

Comment

Sorry to hear the news BH. Seems like the otherwise excellent Phuket TR was a heavy price to pay.
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 09 2009,17:30) Sorry to hear the news BH. Seems like the otherwise excellent Phuket TR was a heavy price to pay.  
                      Yes guydesavoy, some things in life we never quit paying for. Nothing lasts forever and two years is longer than most of these relationships last. In the end too many factors: Thai - Westerner, Male - Ladyboy, long distance relationship and the biggest one of all my desire to get the butterfly out of my system before meeting Nalin in Bangkok. When I eventually did, I was only with her, but thats what I supposed to be.

Garcia I will spare you the gory details but I have told Nalin all of this. I'm not trying to keep this thing together, I'm trying evolve us to both moving on with as little bad feelings as possible. I was selfish and only thinking oof myself going to Phuket. The fact of the matter is the 3 month commitment to her scared me. I gave it a try, and I fell short. I'm not happy that she is hurt, and working on softening the pain she feels.
                      Attached Files

Comment

i dont know what to say, you and nalin and my ex and i are in the same situation... not the same reason of breaking up but the same situation of pain...

as i could probably say that she is very hurt... very very much.

does she talk to you still? or shes avoiding you?
                        garcia

Comment

Nalin in Jeans and pigtails
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nalin and Bangkok Post
                            Attached Files

Comment

More Nalin
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here is some news for you guys:

I just had a PM by a guy who has just joined the forum, and never posted wanting Mint (from Patong) number. He claims he was looking for her and couldn't find her? Ya, right just in Phuket and couldnt find her so you went and joined a forum looking for her number.

This is the type that will never get a number from me, so don't bother.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X