Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't me Tan. I'm back in Australia.

She has been quite busy in the post Boarhog era. Some guy took her to Samet after I left, and she had another coming.

She doesn't work at her bar too much or as little as possible.

Comment

• (laputanegra @ May 13 2009,15:53) saw nailin last night at nana bts station with someone i wanted to say hi but i dunno bh's real name.  
      Was she wearing this wig?
      Attached Files

Comment

• No BM, the guy Tan thought was you was wearing the wig
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Who is BM?

Bigmick? Thinks he is with someone else currently.

Comment

• LOL stupid git, you know wot I meant ya Aussie gobshite LOL

Comment

• Now here is something to laugh about. Could not bring myself to eat chickens feet.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Make you right BH !
                No feet & no bugs

Comment

• i have news for you,,they are not chickens feet,indeed they are the hands of last nights farang barfine who wouldnt pay hes 1500 ST...........a lesson to us all................youve had your fun now pay the lady or end up BBQ,D on a soi cooker
                  robbo

Comment

• Two more
                    Attached Files

Comment

• She looks luek kreung from her photos...not too many leuk kreung katoeys.
                      brock landers

Comment

• Thanks for the pics AND the words.  I ended a long relationship last fall.  I still loved her, I didn't want to hurt her, yet I still acted like an ass.  She says she'll keep me as a good friend and I'm thankful for that.  I guess I'm just not wired for long term relations.  It was so nice...but ultimately impossible.

Comment

• I guess I'm just not wired for long term relations. It was so nice...but ultimately impossible.
                          brocklanders · Posted on May 22 2009,05:18
                          Thats pretty much me in a nutshell mate, your not alone. Plus throw in the factor of thousands of beautiful lbs at your disposal and its a recipe with a short shelf life.

I'm hoping to remain friends as well.

Comment

• here's the photo i tried to took of nailin
                            Attached Files
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• where is she at?

I'll get the microscope out, but give me a clue, any partial limbs?

Thanks for trying, good to know she is out an about in the post-boarhog era. I know she had a week in Samet after I left, so it can't be all that bad.

Comment

• My great thanks & compliments for this wonderful shot

Ernesto

Comment

Working...
                                X