Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ernesto01 @ May 27 2009,18:30) My great thanks & compliments for this wonderful shot

Ernesto

Well Ernesto when I saw your name on this thread, I was bracing myself to see some photos you had of Nalin, however it appears that there is still one place that I have been where you haven't.

Tan spotted Nalin and tried to snap a photo of her for me or this thread was all Ern. I encouraged her to post it when I chatted with her in the chatroom thinking it may have been recognisable.
    Attached Files

Comment

• cheers Boarhog. Thanks for posting the thread.

Would you do it all again? Invest 2 years of your life with the same Thailand lover?

I don't think I could last 2 days in Thailand, let alone 2 years, with the same girl.  

Just like the others you've started, this is a great thread.

Comment

• Your welcome, its a little different thread than my usual fare and to answer your question in a word ...No.

Never try the long term long distance thing again. I wont pursue a long term like this turned out to be. Didn't plan on it in the first place, it just happened. she wanted love straight away and i wanted a good time, then eventually after 2nd trip realised how much I liked her over other lbs for several reasons so I gave it a try. We would still be together if this trip had only been a month or 6 weeks but by spending 3 months together 24/7 I found it wasn't what I wanted and what she deserved.

Its also too hard not lust after all the other beauties around los. thanks for the kind words.

Comment

• Nalin in Orange
          Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Two more of Nalin in Orange.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Nalin at Phi Phi
                Attached Files

Comment

• Another pair of Nalin.

Not sure what happened here, couldn't edit this huge photo off. Please resize for me since i can't for some reason.

Attached Files

Comment

• Three more.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• & still no cock shots
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• WE want to see cock shots NOW !!!
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• Here ya go fella's A cock shot with Nalin.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 28 2009,10:02) Its also too hard not lust after all the other beauties around los. thanks for the kind words.
                            Boarhog, I see that this thread has been around for some time and people keep chipping in which means that a LT-relationship with a lb is something we think about in one way or another.

I also think your last sentence sums it up to quite some extent. As I'm planning to spend some more time in the LOS or perhaps Pattaya in the months to come, all this is sth that is on my mind. Finding someone to spend more time with and not depend on being on the prowl all the time. But then my next thought is, if at least I could have one night OFF for tasting some other fruit - but of course that wouldn't be fair to the partner and which one would really agree to that.

The other thing is of course on what levels besides sex and having a good time can such relationships exist and function - I need a partner I can talk to, exchange ideas, get ideas from (I am not talking about new sex-positions here :-) - in short I expect a certain intellectual standard and probably this one from my Western POV on top of that. So, finally I don't think that such will ever work and I'm back to prowling again :-)

Comment

• My advice is prowl on.  You might meet someone nice along the way. When you do, enjoy a nice long 6 or 7 day relationship, and then forget about her until you come back the next time.  When you come back take a few days to prowl and if you still want to be with her, look her up and be with her again, If ya don't find her then find another or just hit something different everynight.

There are just a handful of guys who have made or are making long term relationships with ladyboy work.  I think they are foolish to pusue it unless one of them can relocate to the others country otherwise I think its destined for failure.  Before a farang makes a move to Thailand I think they should give it a good trial run first, like living together for 3 months or longer.  Its a whole new ballgame when your with someone 24/7 week in week out.  A real test, not just a 7 day visit every month or two.

I found this last trip there are plenty of lbs looking for a boyfriend, for that security, not for love or sex. What does farang look for? hot sex with a lb 20 years plus younger than them. Your going to have what in common?  Hate to sound like a doom and gloomer, its just the reality.  

Other guys might tell you different, thats just my personal view right or wrong.  I learned a lot about myself and Thailand in this last relationship. Going forward I will just try to love as many as possible, just no relationships beyond fucking friend/customer.

Comment

• I think it is not only Thailand, it might be the whole concept of relationships here in SE-Asia. I have been living for over 4 years in China now, up north and relationships with women here are basically reduced to 2 questions - how much do you earn and are you (seriously) interested in marriage.

Ok, I'm in a age group where compatible females probably look for security as most of them are divorced with a child but it is a bit too direct and blunt for my taste.

With a lb more factors play into the equation. Yes, you are right in what you're saying but I'd be open to different opinions and counterarguments.

My rough plan is to find a few regulars and be open to new adventures. Living there - even for some time - I don't want to go hunting ALL the time - first it is bad for the budget, second I will soon start to question the whole thing as there needs to be more to living there than just banging my life away. I'm looking for a place to chill and a homebase for travels and Pattaya seems just ideal, of course also for its entertainment factor to get sex when one wants it, with the GFE-factor thrown in as a bonus.

But I know that time will come when I'll think that this or that one would be a keeper. Well, we shall see and I'll let you know folks ...

However, it was great to read your story and I admire the openness with which you've approached it.

Comment

Working...
                                X